Neopetsmom

Werewolf All-Stars: Reunited (Signups/Graveyard)

I'll play.

Fair warning, though--I have to be at work for a software rollout July 5 and 6.  Unknown until then just HOW much time that's going to take up, so I may be quite sparse those days.

Hmmm...Whole Foods werewolf.  That would be fun...

Most WW games aren't health based or store based, but they are fairly common variations.

Health based game means that each player in the game will start with a certain amount of health (this will vary).  Let's say your health is 400.  You die when your health reaches zero. Attacks will do a certain amount of damage to health.  Let's say a werewolf's attack does 300 damage.  If you were attacked, your health after the attack would still be 100 so you would live.  But if the attack did, say, 500 damage you die because your health would go to zero.

Store -- Place you can buy stuff to use in the game.  A game can have one or more stores.  For example, in this game, there will be a store that sells special powers.  Special powers are powers -- apart from your role abilities -- that allow you as a player to do something in the game.  Typically special powers are limited in how many times they can be used.  Also, special powers are susceptible to being stolen or switched and, usually (not always) go to your killer if you die.  Example of a special power:  For one day/night cycle only you can prevent your own death by any means so long as you first post “You can’t catch me” in the game topic during the day/night cycle.

To buy items from the store, you will need gold.  In this game, you will start the game with some amount of gold.  You will also earn gold by voting (first vote of the day only), by posting game related content in the game thread (this will have a daily maximum) and by certain activities during the game (using role abilities or surviving an attack or killing someone, etc). 

Are you going to cap sign ups at any point NPM?

Sign me up as an alternate for now. We're probably going to need a few and I'm not 100% stoked on playing. Might switch to full signup later  :)

Umm... I don't know.  Right now, I'm fine with not having a hard cap.  I guess there would be a point where I might if I felt it was getting to unwieldy, but I doubt we would get to that point.  I will almost certainly close sign ups no later than 7/1 since I would like to have a day before the start to refine things based upon the actual number I have.   For now, I will sign you us an alternate, just let me know if you decide to do a regular sign up.

I will say that anyone who, without warning me in advance, does not read their role by the end of day on 7/5 is subject to being replaced if I have a replacement available.    If you think you won't be able to read your role by then, please PM me.

Oh, my!!!!  I was just thinking about you last evening and thinking about how much I wished you would show up and play!  I didn't think there was any chance of it, though.  So, just, wow!

I'm signing up.

Rift sent an email this morning to a lot of old IDB emails so there may be somewhat of a surge in signups.

Edited by Mike

Oh, my!!!! I was just thinking about you last evening and thinking about how much I wished you would show up and play! I didn't think there was any chance of it, though. So, just, wow!

Haha thanks NPM, I had no idea you were hosting werewolf games again! I got an email out of the blue which mentioned you were hosting this reunion game, and just could not resist signing up for old times' sake. :)

Edited by Qanda

About a year and a half or so ago, I was bored and thought about werewolf and started looking around to see if I could find any of the places I had played, which I couldn't.  That got me thinking of the the good old days and I sort of idly Googled the name Neopetsmom and NPM (was actually wondering if I could find an archive of the old games somewhere).  I had been mentioned on Sparkbomb (in the "old" Sparkbomb forums) and so I found it and recognized some people here.  I signed up and started playing games and that awakened the urge to host again.