Neopetsmom

Werewolf All-Stars: Reunited

ttreunited.png

Welcome to Werewolf All-Stars: Reunited!

You may now post!

I will be making several posts. First I will post some rules and information with a player list. Thanks Bed for the logo!

Then, I will make several posts related to the shops. I will then, send out roles. With 45 people this will take awhile.

I will then post my game intro.

At that point, I will unlock this thread for discussion.

Please, please, please read the Rules and Information. There is much there that you need to know.

Rules and Information Show spoiler to read.

1. Change – General things in these rules are subject to being changed by a player’s role abilities or powers or by other events. Execution, in particular, may change. See the execution section. Things about players that were once true can change. Information provided during the course of the game can be manipulated and may be modified by a player’s role abilities or powers.

2. Inactivity – I may replace inactive players. Also, if a player repeatedly fails to send in a nightly or other list I may reassign some or all of the player’s role abilities and powers. If you haven’t read your role by the end of night on July 5th, I may replace you in the game.

3. List processing - I generally process lists as follows: List/role manipulation lists are processed first, protection lists are processed next in order received, kill lists are processed next in order received, investigative lists or other lists that apply to the top person alive at end of night are processed next in order received. There can be exceptions to this general rule which are usually explained in the role ability itself.

4. Health – You start the game with a certain amount of health (which I will sometimes refer to as HP). Different players have different amounts of health. Attacks will do damage to HP. Example: An attack of 150 HP will reduce your health by 150 HP. If HP falls to 0 you die.

5. Gold – You start the game with a certain amount of health and gold during the game. You earn gold in a variety of ways. Some ways are spelled out in your role and other ways may not be and are based upon game events. You will also earn gold through your first vote of the day (you lose it if you unvote and don’t vote someone else) and through posting. The maximum gold that you can earn per day from posting is X. To earn gold for posting, you must post about the game and it must not be spam. Please do not double post. You use gold to acquire special powers, items, and to stay at the inn. You start with a certain amount of gold.

Your first vote of the day (if not removed) will earn you 50 gold. If you post, other than the post in which you cast your first vote and your post has content about the game, you will earn between 10 gold and 25 gold per post (the amount depends upon my judgment of the quality of the post). You may not earn more than 100 gold for posts in a day.

6. Store – There will be several stores in the game:

Items and special powers may be purchased from shops. Each shop has a shopkeeper. If the shopkeeper dies there will either be a new shopkeeper or I will become the shopkeeper (I will simply buy and sell while player shopkeepers may have role abilities related to the shop).

I will have a separate post for each shop. You will need to regularly look at each post to determine shop status.

I will provide a list of all items in each shop showing the quantity of each item and the cost. I will not describe what each item does.

When an item or power reaches 0 quantity, no more can be bought. There is a possibility that the shop will restock some items during the course of the game. Some items may have a limit on the quantity that a single player can purchase – which will be specified as Limit 1.

Some powers and items are restricted and can only be bought by players who can use them. They can only be used by some types of players. To find out if you can buy a restricted item or power, you must attempt to purchase it and I will inform you as to whether you can.

If you receive, through other means, a power or item that you cannot use, unless told otherwise, you may either tell me you wish to permanently destroy the item or you can sell it back to the shop for ¼ of its original cost (if it was an item or power not sold by the shop, I can tell you what you would receive for selling it back). Once sold back to the shop it will be put into the inventory.

There is a maximum amount that you can spend in each shop which will be set forth for each shop.

In the item shop, you may purchase various potions and other items.

Inn

The Inn is ordinarily open each night (there may be nights it is closed). The Inn has 6 rooms. If all rooms are full, you can’t stay in the inn. There is an innkeeper.

You may purchase a night at the Inn. Night starts immediately after execution. When a night at the Inn is purchased, you are protected from attack or loss of your HP that would otherwise occur during that night. You are not protected from investigation. However, you can’t use certain role abilities while staying in the inn. Ordinarily, an ability, power or item will say if you can use it in the inn. If you are uncertain whether an ability or power or power can be used while you are staying in the inn, ask me.

If an ability is a night time ability that can’t be used while in the inn, you can’t use it even if you send in your list during day if you are staying the night in the inn. On the other hand, if the ability is an ability that can be used during the day, you may use it, even if you are spending the night in the inn. Ask if this is unclear.

Staying at the inn is first come, first served. Notify me by no later than end of day (11 10 PM CST if you wish to stay in the inn). There may be times that you will request to stay in the inn and you are unable to do so. Be aware of this possibility. Requests to stay in the inn are final.

7. Special Powers and Items - This game will have special powers and items. Special powers/items and role abilities are not the same thing. Role abilities are part of your role and with some exceptions (conversion, role switch, etc.) usually do not change throughout the game. Special powers and items are not tied to your role and can be acquired a variety of ways. Some special powers will be handed out at the start of the game, some will be purchased from the special power store, items will be purchased from the item store, some will be handed out during the game, and others will be acquired through death. That is, the unused special powers and items of a player will go to someone else upon death. Unless other specified, these will usually go to the killer.

Most special powers and items have limited uses. Therefore, there may be multiple players who have special powers and items that do the same thing as other special powers or items or which are the same or similar to role abilities. Sometimes these powers and items may have the same name, other times, they may not. Also, special powers and items may be acquired during the game that duplicate special powers given out previously.

8. Execution – Execution is subject to change in various ways in this game. Nobody votes are not allowed. Voting is not required, but voting will gain you gold. On Day 1, a majority of all living players is required for execution. After Day 2 1, only a plurality is required. At this time, execution will do 400 500 HP damage (this is subject to change in the future).

Each day you may cast 2 votes for execution, which must be for different players. You not required to cast 2 votes. The player with most votes will be executed. Once there is a vote of 75% on a player the voting on that player will lock and may no longer be changed. However, if there is player who has votes equal to 75% or more of the living players, then a second player can be executed if there is a vote of more than 50% of the living players for the second player.
The vote on the second player will lock if there is a vote of 75% on that player. Day will still end at the normal time, unless all players agree to end it early.

If there is not a vote of 75% or more on one player, then execution will be of one player by plurality. If there is a tie vote and each player has a vote of less than 75% of the players, then there will be no execution, unless there is a role ability, power or item that would provide otherwise. Example: There are 24 alive players in the game, each voting 2 times. The two players with the most votes are A and B. There are 14 votes for A and 13 votes for B. A will be executed. But, if there were 15 votes for A and 15 votes for B then neither would be executed. However, if there were 18 votes for A (75% of 24), and 13 votes for B then both would be executed

There will probably come a time in the game when only one execution per day will occur. I will post the new methodology when that occurs.

There will now be only one execution a day instead of two.  You will cast a vote for only one player. Votes will no longer lock.  Execution will be by plurality and ties will be resolved by randomizer unless a role ability, power or item provides otherwise or unless there are less than 3 players alive in the game.

Votes should be in the following format. If not in the following format, I may fail to count the vote. I will count it if I see it but won’t if I don’t.

VOTE: Player name A

To unvote and vote for someone else:

UNVOTE: Player name A
VOTE: Player name B

If you do not say Unvote, and you vote a second player, I will always assume that you are adding a vote for a second player. If you have already voted for 2 players and put in a vote for a third player without unvoting, I will not count the new vote.

9. Day/Night –Day will end at 11 10 pm CST (Daylight) and execution (which is part of day) will be posted shortly thereafter. All night lists are due at midnight 10 PM CST (Daylight time). Night results will be posted as soon as possible thereafter. (This is a game with a lot of players. Particularly early on in the game while most players are alive it can take a long time to go through night lists and post end of night. Players may post between execution and night results, but no voting may be had. I will usually post night results and will then start to send PMs to players with night results. This can take a lot of time. Once I have completed that, I will PM each player to inform you of your existing health and gold at start of day. It only slows me down to send me a PM and ask me about your night results. I will get to you when I can. If you haven’t received results from me by morning you can PM me to ask if I missed you. Night lists can be submitted during day or during night and are due by midnight 10 PM CST (Daylight time). You can change lists sent earlier in the day, but changed lists will be considered received at the last time a list is sent.

Day 1 will end at 11 PM Central Daylight Savings Time on July 5. Night 1 will end one hour later.

10. Race – Players in this game in addition to a role and alignment will have a race. The race of a player does not determine alignment.

11. Resurrection – Resurrection may occur in the game. That is, a dead player may be brought back to life. Therefore, if you die, please keep aware of the game and check your PMs at least once a day to see if you have been resurrected. If you are resurrected and do not promptly return to the game (or can’t), I will endeavor to replace you. Resurrected players will usually get back their role and any special powers and items which have not been used.

12. Things you Can’t Do – You must follow the general rules for WW in this forum except as modified in this post. If you have any doubt, PM me and ask me first. In addition, if you are on an evil team you may not reveal the identity of any of your teammates (alive or dead) to anyone without the written consent of all teammates alive or dead sent directly to me (PM me to ask a dead player for permission). You may not vote for yourself for execution. Once you are dead you may not communicate about the game except in the graveyard where you may not reveal any non-public information.

To make it easier to navigate the thread:

Night 1 end
Night 2 end
Night 3 end
Night 4 end
Night 5 end
Night 6 end
Night 7 end
Night 8 end
Night 9 end
Night 10 end
Night 11 end
Night 12 end
Night 13 end
Night 14 end
Night 15 end
Night 16 end
Night 17 end
Night 18 end
Night 19 end
Night 20 end
Night 21 end
Night 22 end

PLAYERS - 6 alive

1. Raz - Spell Maker - Careful - Sword Attack - Day 6
2. Trajectory - Generous - Sword Attack - Day 6
3. Kirby-Oh - Stoic - Ice - Night 11
4. Shattered Rift - Spell Maker - Inquisitive - executed - Day 3 - resurrected Day 12 - killed by Drill - Day 21
5. TheLastStarMaker - Spiritual - Magical Attack - Night 4 - resurrected Day 8 - ejected - Day 11
6. Sinical
7. Liz - Energetic - Sword - Night 11
8. Franc - Patient - Werewolf Defense - Day 9
9. Pickles - Sympathetic - Executed - Day 9
10. Siniri - Intrepid - Mauled - Night 22
11. Silver - Wanderer - Likable - Ice Attack - Day 6
12. Red - Spell Maker - Diligent - Magical Attack - Day 12
13. Celairiel - Evil Werewolves - Executed - Day 9
14. Weee5067- Evil Werewolves - Shot - Night 14
15. Graphitesmoothie - Dramatic - Mauled - Night 11
16. jlt1990 - Bold - Magical Attack - Night 18
17. Yark - Devoted to Werewolves - Executed - Day 7
18. Meta - Conscientious - Magical Attack - Night 8 - Resurrected Day 12 - mauled Night 21
19. Nell - Adaptable/Daring - Ice - Night 11
20. Raephex - Mauled - Day 2
21. InuyashaOhki - Studious - Bengal Tiger - Day 5
22. Blacjak - Prudent - Sacrificed - Day 20
23. Zilary - Dauntless - Magical Attack - Night 5 - Resurrected Day 13 - Mauled - Night 18
24. Steev - Confident - Ninja Attack - Night 16
25. Kathy - Perceptive - Fire - Day 11
26. Roxeon - Perplexed - Ice Attack - Day 21
27. MrHeatherway
28. Lion Wiggles - Devout - Cat attack - Night 11
29. Jonny9 - Playful - Ice - Day 7
30. Blkmage - Benevolent - Mauled - Night 18
31. StratusNova - Creative - Executed - Day 10
32. RockTheFox - Attentive - Executed - Day 8
33. Rexozord
34. Benladesh - Wanderers - Dedicated/Impressionable - Mauled - Night 14 - Resurrected Day 21
35. Forte - Wanderers - Eloquent/Chivalrous - Executed - Day 7 - Resurrected Day 20
36. thelilbear - Evil Werewolves - Executed - Day 19
37. Technocactus - Efficient - Killing Sword Blow - Night 11 - Died Day 14
38. Qanda - Spell Maker - Alert - Cat Attack - Day 12
39. Mike - Logical - Mauled - Night 16
40. Anson - Spell Maker - Compassionate - Mauled - Day 14
41. Dyl - Serious - Magical Attack - Night 18
42. Yoshi Pets - Subtle - Mauled - Night 8
43. Ekul Clucky - Gracious - Mauled - Night 5
44. Azulblaster - Ethereal - Fire Attack - Day 12
45. Josh - Adept - Mauled Night 9

Edited by Neopetsmom

The Inn

6 Rooms

Cost to Stay:

Nights 1 through 3 – 200 gold
Nights 4 through 6 – 300 gold
Nights 7 through 8 – 500 gold
Nights 9 on – 800 gold

Maximum gold you can spend in the inn:  3000 gold

CLOSED DAY/NIGHT 3

Edited by Neopetsmom

Item Shop

Potions

Blast Potion - 0 - 100 gold
Minor Healing Bottle - 0 - 200 gold
Scorch Potion - 0 - 200 gold
Potion of Toughness - 0 - 300 gold
Healing Bottle - 0 - 350 gold
Corrode Potion - 0 - 400 gold
Hellfire Potion - 0 - 400 gold
Minor Bandages - 0 - 400 gold
Veritaserum Potion - 0 - 400 gold
Healing Potion - 0 - 500 gold
Potion of Cruciality (Restricted) - 0 - 500 gold
Healing Fountain - 0 - 600 gold
Minor Healing Cauldron - 1 - 600 gold
Shards of Ice Potion - 0 - 600 gold
Typhoon Potion - 0 - 700 gold
Large Healing Potion - 0 - 700 gold
Bandages - 0 - 800 gold
Blizzard Potion - 0 - 800 gold
Expansive Potion (Restricted) - 2 - 800 gold
Hurricane Potion - 0 - 800 gold
Healing Cauldron - 0- 1000 gold
Vivify Potion (Restricted) - 0 - 1800 gold

Other Items

Safety Deposit Box - 0 - 300 gold
Shield – 0 – 300
Owl – 2 - 400 gold
Rat - 0 – 400 gold
Secret Map – 1 – 400 gold
Vitamins – 0 – 400 gold
Cat – 0 - 500 gold
Target Dummy – 2 - 500 gold
Wolfsbane – 0 - 500 gold
Magical Bubble – 0 - 500 gold
Chest Armor – 0 - 500 gold
Book of Moon (Restricted) – 0 - 600 gold
Broomstick (Restricted) – 0 - 600 gold
Steroid (Restricted) – 3 – 700 gold
Tainted Powder – 0 - 800 gold
Bodymorph (Restricted) – 0 - 1000 gold
Ventilator – 0 - 1200 gold

Maximum Gold you can spend in the Item Shop: 5000 gold

The item shop will permanently close as soon as there are less than 3 players alive in the game and all inventory is removed at that point.

Edited by Neopetsmom

Special Powers

Donation List - 1 - 100 gold
Night Night - 0 - 100 gold
Two For One - 0 - 100 gold
Double Play - 0 - 150 gold
Examining the Register - 1 - 150 gold
Message in a Bottle - 3 - 150 gold
Special Entry - 1 - 150 gold
Absorption Shield (Restricted) - 2 - 200 gold
Beneficence - 0 - 200 gold
Far Sight (Restricted) - 2 - 200 gold
Grab It (Restricted) - 4 - 200 gold
Power Restore - 0 - 200 gold
Power Switch - 1 - 200 gold
Sacrifice (Restricted) - 0 - 200 gold
Screenwriter (Restricted) - 0 - 200 gold
Seize It - 0 - 200 gold
Stand In (Restricted) - 2 - 200 gold
Under Construction - 4 - 200 gold
Forced Buy (Restricted) - 2 - 250 gold
On the Trail (Restricted) - 0 - 250 gold
Power Seller - 1 - 250 gold
Repair It - 1 - 250 gold
Damage block - 0 - 300
Decayed Life (Restricted) - 3 - 300 gold
Health Shift - 0 - 300 gold
Markdown - 1 - 300 gold
Personal Bubble (Restricted) - 1 - 300 gold
Promissory Note - 1 - 300 gold
Restock Power - 0- 300 gold
Restock Things - 4 - 300 gold
Robust Life (Restricted) - 0 - 300 gold
Secret Research - 1 - 300 gold
Shuffler (Restricted) - 4 - 300 gold
Spell block - 0 - 300 gold
Spell of Truth (Restricted) - 1 - 300 gold
Stop Vote - 0 - 300 gold
Stuffing the Ballot Box - 0 - 300 gold
Bet Your Health - 2- 400 gold
Death Cry (Restricted) - 1 - 400 gold
Destruction - 0 - 400 gold
Nightmare (Restricted) - 3 - 400 gold
Politician - 0 - 400 gold
Prophecy - 2 - 400 gold
Public Investigation - 1 - 400 gold
Reflection (Restricted) - 4 - 400 gold
Removal - 1 - 400 gold
Repeat - 0 - 400 gold
Secret Benefactor (Restricted) - 0 - 400 gold
Secret Message - 4 - 400 gold
Stopper - 0 - 400 gold
Sundown - 0 - 400 gold
Crystal Clear (Restricted) - 1 - 500 gold
Day Stop - 0 - 500 gold
Elimination - 0 - 500 gold
Multiple Shot - 0 - 500 gold
Play It Again - 0 - 500 gold
Power Boost - 0 - 500 gold
Minor Grave Robber (Restricted) - 2 - 600 gold
Power Protection (Restricted) - 2 - 600 gold
Room Change - 1 - 600 gold
Messages from the Grave (Restricted) - 1 - 700 gold
Name check - 1 - 700 gold
Fear the Ninja (Restricted) - 0 - 800 gold
Scapegoat - 1 - 800 gold
Autopsy (Restricted) - 2 - 1000 gold
Off course (Restricted) - 0 - 1000 gold
Public Broadcast - 1 - 1000 gold
Scattershot (Restricted) - 0 - 1000 gold
Major Grave Robber (Restricted) - 2 - 1200 gold
Banish - 0 - 1300 - gold
Yin-yang - 0 - 1500 gold
Ejected (Restricted) - 0 - 2000 gold

Maximum Gold you can spend in the Secret Power Shop: 7000 gold

The special power shop will permanently close as soon as there are less than 3 players alive in the game and all inventory is removed at that point.

Edited by Neopetsmom

ttreunited.png

Neopetsmom turned and looked at Koshka, who was sitting in the airplane seat next to her, strapped in to what looked like a car set built for a kattail. "I think this will be fun, but I'm sort of nervous about it. I mean, having a reunion of survivors from the towns we've helped over the years is nice..."

Koshka tilted her head to the side for a moment. NPM continued, "And, this is only a reunion of people we've helped where the town defeated the evil. So, really, this should be a very nice group of good, upstanding townfolk from all over the world."

Koshka nibbled on a piece of chicken for a few moments, then softly meowed. NPM nodded her head, then said, "But, the thing is that we really can't keep the others from the reunion. After all, the town doesn't defeat evil all the time. Sometimes, evil does triumph. And, while they weren't exactly invited, I'm not sure that anyone could keep the evil victors away from the reunion. Of course, most of them probably wouldn't be all that interested in coming to a seaside resort."

NPM sat silently, for a few minutes as the plane began descending for the landing. "And, truthfully, it isn't just evil victors I worry about. We've helped a lot of towns in a lot of places. And, it has been 10 years or so since we've seen some of these people. They may have changed. And, let's face it, just because they vanquished evil, that doesn't mean that they have much in common with people from other towns. Really, all they really have in common is, well, you and me."

An hour or so later, Neopetsmom with Koshka walking by her side approached the entrance to the resort. She was starting to relax at seeing the beautiful surroundings and thought that her concerns had been a bit overblown.

As they got close to the entrance, NPM saw a group of people in a loose circle around....something. She sent Koshka running ahead to check it out as NPM walked forward more slowly:

unitedposter.png

NPM stopped when she saw Koshka next to a body. She sighed, realizing that her fears had perhaps not been overblown at all. She looked up and saw someone who seemed to be in charge approaching her. She went over to him and spoke quietly for a few minutes then she turned to the assembled group.

"Well, I think most of you have experienced this kind of thing before. The police chief here tells me that this isn't the first body that they've seen since people started showing up for the reunion. Maybe there is a connection with the reunion. Maybe not." She looked down at Koshka who was now sitting by her side. "Still, Koshka and I have been asked to help."

"You probably remember the drill. I can't really kill anyone for you and you have to do your own investigating. But, each day you can have 1 or 2 executions. Perhaps you will be able to make good choices. Most of you have been through this before. While I can't actually kill anyone for you, Koshka can be your executioner. As you can see, she is a fully grown kattail and is a sentient being. Don't think otherwise. She has three tails and can hold her bow in one tail, her arrow in another, and can use the third to send the arrow flying!"

This first day will need to be considered with care. And, we just got here! And, it is a holiday where many of us come from! So Day 1 won't end until 11 PM CST, on July 5. And, for this first day you must have a majority vote of all players before you can execute anyone. Good luck!"

ttreunited.png

Thanks, Bed, for the banner and logo.

YOU MAY ALL NOW POST

Edited by Neopetsmom

A few housekeeping matters.

When sending me PMs please keep everything in the initial role conversation (the messenger box limit is based upon conversations so with so many playing I need to limit my number of different conversations).

When sending lists, please label lists with the night or day that the action is for and label what the list is for.

Example:

NIght 1

Attack:

(then give list)

Friday is a holiday for those in the US.  I will be away for much of the day, so if you send me any questions you may not hear from me until late in the day.  Day 1 ends on July 5 at 11 PM.

Edited by Neopetsmom

*arrives with luggage and looks frantically around for bellhop*

Yay....vacaaaatioon! Time to relax and unwind by the pool ^_^

*tells Speedy to stay alert as I stroke its tail feathers before heading off to find our room myself*

===

In all honesty folks, I'd dreamed of having another game with you guys for years, so excuse the bubblyness. Tis' great to be back here doing this with all of you. Makes my summer! :wub:

Sincerely,

Franc

===

Mkay, that's enough of the bubbly stuff! Game on. :ph34r:

Edited by Lieutenant-colonel Franc

And so it begins! :D

Gosh NPM, you have basically created a full-fledged RPG with races, hit points, gold, items, shops, and even an inn! I can't imagine the time and effort it must have took to create and balance every component of the game.

I haven't played for a long time, and this is the first time I'm playing a game with races in addition to alignments. This being an NPM game, I'm assuming that this has some game-related function and is not there purely for flavour?

From what I can tell, race will determine which of the restricted items that you can buy, and if I had to make a guess, will also coincide with the types of abilities your role has.

You're right in assuming it's not [just] for flavor xD One thing I enjoy is that the flavor is also functional with NPM.

EDIT: I forget words because it's 3 AM. I'm going back to bed. Traj woke me up with a text all excited because roles had been sent, heh.

Edited by TheLastStarMaker

Oh gawsh this game looks like it's gonna be huuuge, and it's sure making me feel rusty! I guess I should be careful... but I also want the gold.... so nobody follow suit!

VOTE: Roxeon

Would an innocent guy post first? Don't think so.

*General signs of life post*

Because people sometimes gang up on those who don't show signs of life. Anyone up for a game of connect 40? :)

It's so weird to be seeing a forum with all these names playing werewolf. I used to play werewolf on a huge crt monitor, now I'm playing on my phone. Heh, times sure have changed.

I'm excited to be playing this again :)

Edit: Word

Edited by Benladesh

*General signs of life post*

Because people sometimes gang up on those who don't show signs of life. Anyone up for a game of connect 40? :)

Number choice fail; 42 much more fun

I can't even remember what was the last WW game I played, but I am sure the first was hosted by NPM, who was probably using the same ava/sig set at that time :o

Man, I haven't played a game this large since... well, probably since All-Stars 1. Anyway, I'm here and ready to go. Majority is required for execution today, but I seriously doubt that's going to happen unless quite a large number of people want to make a dedicated push for an execution. And I'm not sure that would be a good strategy, considering it's hardly guaranteed that execution will actually result in death, since it deals damage.

Anyway, might as well get my vote out there.

Vote: Sinical

Him missing first post really shows his lack of dedication to this game. :P

Quick question regarding gold for NPM: does the 50 gold we get from voting count toward the 100 gold limit for posting?

I've received my role and read most of the rules, but they're waking up the campers now, so I'll read the rest of the rules and everyone else's posts once I'm home in about... 9 or 10 hours.  So far I'm really excited to play.  Such a huge game -- and lots to keep track of.

96dneqp.jpg

LET'S MAKE THIS MORE INTERESTING!

Pick a number between 15 and 100. First to get a correct number gets a thing!

There is more than one correct number and I have more than one thing to give. Stay tuned.

LET'S MAKE THIS MORE INTERESTING!

Pick a number between 15 and 100. First to get a correct number gets a thing!

There is more than one correct number and I have more than one thing to give. Stay tuned.

You have things to give? How wonderful.

Let's go with.... 56

Man, I haven't played a game this large since... well, probably since All-Stars 1. Anyway, I'm here and ready to go. Majority is required for execution today, but I seriously doubt that's going to happen unless quite a large number of people want to make a dedicated push for an execution. And I'm not sure that would be a good strategy, considering it's hardly guaranteed that execution will actually result in death, since it deals damage.

Anyway, might as well get my vote out there.

Vote: Sinical

Him missing first post really shows his lack of dedication to this game. :P

Quick question regarding gold for NPM: does the 50 gold we get from voting count toward the 100 gold limit for posting?

That's what happens when it starts at 4am and I have to be up for work a few hours later T_T

Okay, some general notes from NPM games.

1: Remember your items/special powers are taken on death by your killer. If you're an innocent do not sit on a stockpile of things or you will hurt your team....well, I guess that advice applies even if you're not innocent.

2: Even if you're not killed, there will liekly be a load of things which can steal them.

3: In NPM games, everything is overpowered so nothing is overpowered. Basically, expect crazy things, shenanigans and nothing/everything to die.

Additionally, after extensive analysis of the posts so far I can easily conclude that Rex is evil. It is a standard evil tactic to try and remove the strong players first. His attempts at disguising his vote as a joke is just disinformation.

vote: rex

Edit: As for the number, I'm going to guess 14 anyway.

Edited by Sinical