Neopetsmom

Werewolf All-Stars: Reunited

Alright, caught up at last. I still feel Forte needs close scrutiny for certain reasons, but that's obviously not going anywhere until everyone with information gathering potions or powers does their evening scans.

Unvote: Forte

Vote: Silver

I think it is physically impossible to read the posts in this thread at the rate they are being posted.

We know he's not innocent so that's about as good as we can do.

Vote: Rift

Voting is locked on both Rift and Silver so you can't add to it. 

Forte - 1- Cel
Liz -1 - Qanda
Rift - 33 - Qanda, Weee, Traj, Dyl, Pets, Siniri, Raz, Josh, Kathy, MrH, Liz, Yark, Steev, Techno, thelilbear, Red, Clucky, Forte, Graphitesmoothie, Sinical, Rox, JLT, blkmage, Kirby, Franc, Pickles, Blacjak, Rex, Zilary, Benladesh, Azul, Nell, TLSM
Silver - 33 - Jlt, Sinical, Traj, Techno, blkmage, Red, Kirby, Steev, Graphite, Rox, Franc, Liz, Rift, thelilbear, Weee, Pickles, Blacjak, MrH,  Josh, Rex, Dyl, Zilary, Kathy, Forte, Benladesh, Raz, Siniri, Azul, Nell, Yark, TLSM, Clucky, Inu
Sinical - 1 - Rift

It is a good thing to have found the converter before it becomes uncontrollable. I am still a bit worried about the possibility of a fourth evil team, given the size of this game.

We know that if this fourth evil exists, they don't seem to be able to perform nightkills and it would be too much lulz if it's another converter so I guess it is a pyro who is working on marking everyone alive. Of course, we should not underestimate NPM's creativity in creating evil roles.

Or we should think optimistically and guess it is a neutral.

Vote: Rift

Silver we will just super majority vote you everyday until you die. Its as simple as that. Eventually you will run out of stuff to save your skin. Meanwhile we are free to pursue other options, with the second vote. So in reality you have done nothing for yourself but confirm you aren't innocent, and earn yourself a death sentence.

We can use our supermajority execution on her if we don't have any other leads, but it seems wiser to pursue other leads and leave the villains to execute her as she's now a known opposing team.

Voting is locked on both Rift and Silver so you can't add to it. 

Forte - 1- Cel

Liz -1 - Qanda

Rift - 33 - Qanda, Weee, Traj, Dyl, Pets, Siniri, Raz, Josh, Kathy, MrH, Liz, Yark, Steev, Techno, thelilbear, Red, Clucky, Forte, Graphitesmoothie, Sinical, Rox, JLT, blkmage, Kirby, Franc, Pickles, Blacjak, Rex, Zilary, Benladesh, Azul, Nell, TLSM

Silver - 33 - Jlt, Sinical, Traj, Techno, blkmage, Red, Kirby, Steev, Graphite, Rox, Franc, Liz, Rift, thelilbear, Weee, Pickles, Blacjak, MrH,  Josh, Rex, Dyl, Zilary, Kathy, Forte, Benladesh, Raz, Siniri, Azul, Nell, Yark, TLSM, Clucky, Inu

Sinical - 1 - Rift

Hmm. In that case I suppose I should put my vote back on Forte so I get full credit for today.

Vote: Forte

EDIT: Sorry, this was legitimately a double-post. I was used to there being 6 new posts by the time it took me to reply to anything.

Edited by InuyashaOhki

@TheLastStarMaker - Are you claiming the redirected attack from Night 2? I just want to make sure I'm reading everything correctly.

Yeah, I'm claiming that first hit where the WW was going for someone else. I took 350 damage from it.

Right, I forgot to analyze that part of the night post.

Stratus claimed to have caused a list to skip him the first night, but nothing of the sort showed up in the Night 1 post. For Night 2, we've pretty much been told that a redirection happened. I think this is consistent with Stratus's claim, since the wording of the night post makes me think that the initial victim had an actual redirection power ("Shoo, go kill someone else!") instead of just being effectively transparent. Impossible to know for sure unless someone steps up and takes responsibility, though.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious inu. However baddies please don't kill me.

So I know what mindset I'm up against, has limitless conversion been a thing in the past.

Now on to things that help me.. Executing people with night kill powers. Has anyone been keeping tabs on the people hanging low but who seem to read a lot or stay up for the night post?

Aaaand in the time it took me to click 'Post', Silver blatantly roleclaimed and votes were double-locked.

While it's nice to say "Might as well use one execution on Silver every day," if she has the ability to stop executions, it sounds like she'll just prevent us from executing anyone at all if we do that. Doesn't sound ideal if we have another lead.

Ok.  I said I would do it, and I haven't seen anything to change my mind.

Vote: Shattered Rift

I was starting to believe, but the execution stop pretty much confirms a baddie in my mind.  

I do still have an eye on Sinical, however.  Even if he started innocent (or more likely neutral), I'm not convinced his behavior is for the best.  

The execution stop was likely the day stop item which anyone could buy, likely not an indicator that he's evil. So using default posts per page, I'm reading up, and on page 37, I haven't been able to be online for quite awhile. More to come I'm sure as I catch up.

Yay for timezone differences. I guess this doesn't matter anymore but:

Unvote: Liz

We have some very dedicated players here apparently.  Man come on, I'm pulling for the innocents here since I need successful executions to make it to the end.

Today I was able to read a couple of pages of posts (I got up to page 39) but then came home and saw that votes are double locked. 

The reasoning against Rift has been explained more thoroughly since my last read (or else reading without constantly refreshing had me more focused) and while I completely believe his claim, I do see that the claim in no way clears him. The team could just as likely be evil as it could be good. I feel significantly less upset than I otherwise would have regarding the lock on him.

Could someone summarize for me the order in which our suspicion on Silver came about? I saw that she's claimed convert and execution stop abilities, but skimming through (I'm in charge of a church dinner in about 45 minutes), I didn't see all of the original posts. If anyone knows which posts of hers and others who dreamt her are central to this theory, please post links. Even better, if two or three of you can, I can make sure I'm not getting a single, skewed view point. 

Thanks!

Cel

I have it on good authority that part of Silver's role is a converter.  I don't see that being an innocent player's power, so

Interesting.

I have it on somewhat decent authority that part of Silver's role is an execution stop. That certainly doesn't seem too innocent in combination..

Vote 2: Silver

These are the two posts against Silver.

Both of which have come from third party sources. Silver has not denied either of them and has practically admitted being evil.

I also find it very amusing that you continue to believe his roleclaim, after four separate roles have evidence against him, including an alignment dreamer.

Edited by Sinical

Cel, Here are the posts of interest.

I have it on good authority that part of Silver's role is a converter.  I don't see that being an innocent player's power, so

Well that went south fast... and damn people, some people work you know.

I could try to explain away all sorts of quotes but I'm going to be honest - I didn't even read the posts. Rift really hates the way I play, but I’m going to play it this way anyways. I will lay all my facts out on the board and you can decide for yourselves. So here goes nothing:

1) One-man team (yes with a fairly limited ability to convert)

2) Race: Human

3) Win Condition: Survival

4) I’m not actually that missing human attack you’ve been searching for though because I have a kill.. I was really hoping to find someone to convert that can kill for me since I can’t but it seems like I can only convert a limited type of person (unknown to me what the condition is)

So all that being said, as a OMT, I’m REALLY hard to kill and I’m more interested in getting to the end than anything else. Also I can stop executions, but I don’t even have to. OMT = overpowered, thanks NPM! Therefore, I’d consider my threat level rather low being that you now know who I am. I mean if anyone knows the secret to my conversion and can kill people – feel free to give me a ring. Meanwhile, I can vote and live like a boss.

Liz has used the I haven't caught up/alot to go through line a bit much

I'm not "mounting a Liz defense", but considering how many posts we're getting per day, and the fact that I'm currently catching up as well, I think it's fine to say that. I'm certainly still catching up, but just scanning NPM's posts I guess no need to vote.

2: Forte vote: Most people don't seem to see how his posts were scummy, so I doubt this will happen. I can try and explain it later, but the thing is...me AND Rex both got a read on him for the exact same thing. This is generally a sign that somebody is actually evil.

This again. Is there a track record for the 'you and Rex' thing? How about when analyzing people that haven't played in years?

Edit: My bad on the double post, honestly with how fast the thread moves I thought this wouldn't be a problem.

Edited by Mike

Interesting.

I have it on somewhat decent authority that part of Silver's role is an execution stop. That certainly doesn't seem too innocent in combination..

Vote 2: Silver

These are the two posts against Silver.

Both of which have come from third party sources. Silver has not denied either of them and has practically admitted being evil.

I also find it very amusing that you continue to believe his roleclaim, after four separate roles have evidence against him, including an alignment dreamer.

What Sinical really means is I told Blacjak that I was an arbitrator based on my ability to also stop executions as well as survive them with no damage.  Let's just keep tearing through the mysteries folks.

Also, Mr. OMG I'm Neutral, OMG, I'm not Neutral, OMG I'm Neutral... I clearly said everything anyone needs to know about my role unlike you. :)

Silver: it really is better to execute you as soon as we can.  If it was a choice between you and the last member of a baddie team it might be better to finish off a team, but this early in the game completely eliminating an evil threat is a really good thing.  It might be hard to kill you, but there are literally dozens of powers out there, many of which will make it much easier.

Rox: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/TropeCo/Rocks

This again. Is there a track record for the 'you and Rex' thing? How about when analyzing people that haven't played in years?

Without sounding like too much of an egotistical dick.

When it comes to werewolf...

A: I am rarely wrong

B: Rex is rarely wrong

Both of us agreeing on something, and still being wrong is pretty damn unlikely. Not impossible, but unlikely.

The length of time somebody has not played for is completely and utterly irrelevant. A slip is still a slip, and relying on knowing a person and meta-gaming them is a pretty cheap way of reading them, although an alternate strategy that was not used here.

Also, Mr. OMG I'm Neutral, OMG, I'm not Neutral, OMG I'm Neutral... I clearly said everything anyone needs to know about my role unlike you. :)

And how's that working out for you?

Edited by Sinical

Sinical, frankly you sound like an egotistical dick there so saying "Without sounding like too much of an egotistical dick" doesn't lessen the impact.

And how's that working out for you?

I don't know.. I do have one kill.  Maybe I should shoot you?  At least other people would start thinking for themselves.

Oh ###### umad.

Do it.

Shoot meee.

(I do hope that you realise all day abilities are disabled for the day)

Edited by Sinical