Neopetsmom

Werewolf All-Stars: Reunited

Vote: Silver

After the attacks on Forte (not to mention so many other attacks), I want to chill for a little while and see who claims what. Some of those attacks have to originate from limited use powers or items, so some, potentially several, of those attacks could have been made by innocents. It wouldn't surprise me to find out innocents were attacking Forte, but if those really were baddie team attacks, then it makes it much less likely Forte is a baddie. I'm concerned primarily about the magic attack on Forte, since there were so many of them and since Shattered was a magic-type baddie.

I think we need the plot in-full, though, to see if the wolf maul was the Big Wolf (WW spokesperson, I assume) or a smaller wolf (one of the various WW-related protects/bodyguards/redirects in play here)

Liz.  You would not get any more information from a prettier sounding plot. I conveyed all the necessary information I would have in a more expansive plot. Large wolf is simply another way to describe any werewolf.

I'm going to wait for flavor text in case it adds some details (like redirection, counterattack, whatever). Werewolves have a race-specific ability that gives us a chance to dodge and counterattack, which could have been the first thing that hit Forte. In which case, it'd make him look awfully suspicious for launching the initial attack...

Edit: NPM just solved that issue. It sounds like Forte was definitely attacked, not counterattacked.

Edited by weee5067

I don't see substantial evidence to vote for Forte. Considering he was attacked by two baddie teams (WW and mages), that definitely rules him out of those two IMO. I am curious how he survived though.

Three magic attacks may not all be the evil mage team. A few people claimed there were innocent aligned mages. Let's withhold judgment on Forte either way until the results come in for the nightly info gathering.

Yar, I be one of them. No attacks in my arsenal, though. :P But agreed.

The first magical attack on Silver might be innocent.  It's noe beneficial to baddies to attack an execution target, but they still might have done so anyway or been redirected.

It's been established the fire attacks were potions.  I wonder if they were baddies trying to get lots of kills, or innocents trying to hurt Silver.  Or NPM trying to kill off players so she doesn't have so many lists to deal with.

That last magical attack looks to have been doubled.  Was there any item or SP bought that seems like a double?  If not, a doubler role might have some info now.  Of course, it could have been an SP that came with a role, or the other baddie mages found each other and got powers from that.

The first magical attack on Silver might be innocent. It's noe beneficial to baddies to attack an execution target, but they still might have done so anyway or been redirected.

It's been established the fire attacks were potions. I wonder if they were baddies trying to get lots of kills, or innocents trying to hurt Silver. Or NPM trying to kill off players so she doesn't have so many lists to deal with.

That last magical attack looks to have been doubled. Was there any item or SP bought that seems like a double? If not, a doubler role might have some info now. Of course, it could have been an SP that came with a role, or the other baddie mages found each other and got powers from that.

You're right. "Two For One" has 0 in stock now. I'm in bed using my phone, so I can't check the whole list, but I know it didn't start at 0.

EDIT: Mobile mode doesn't stop the double post glitch. :(

Edited by InuyashaOhki

You're right. "Two For One" has 0 in stock now. I'm in bed using my phone, so I can't check the whole list, but I know it didn't start at 0.

EDIT: Mobile mode doesn't stop the double post glitch. :(

How ironic that you were talking about Two For One :lol:

Two for One doubles a potion use, not an ability. That said, I don't know whether the right potion could show up in the night summary as a "magical attack".

None of the potions listed sound like they would be described generically as a "magical attack", except maybe for the Corrode Potion. The rest would clearly deal elemental damage. That said, I noticed Book of Moon is gone too - was it just purchased recently?

Or NPM trying to kill off players so she doesn't have so many lists to deal with.

You mean I can do that?!!!! I should have done a better job.

NPM rains fire down on 20 players doing 5,000,000 to each.  There now.

Just kidding.  I love each and every one of you.

None of the potions listed sound like they would be described generically as a "magical attack", except maybe for the Corrode Potion. The rest would clearly deal elemental damage. That said, I noticed Book of Moon is gone too - was it just purchased recently?

That's been at 0 since the start of Day 3 (probably sooner, but that's the first time I checked inventories against the lists I copied down Day 1).

Pretty slim odds we've got a second innocent rezzer, right? I wonder how much power she had? If we could get a rez item or SP, I'd say she should be the one to use it on.

As it is, I have another long day coming up (I'm hoping I can dedicate some time the next couple of evenings at least to review what's happened, but nothing during the day until Thursday). The idea to lock on Silver and get ourselves two execution targets is really appealing to me. I want to see further discussion around who the second target should be before I post. Honestly, no one stands out to me right now as particularly evil aside from Silver.

That said, I do really fear the possibility that Sinical is evil. I know there's not particularly strong evidence for it, but if he is, do you realize just how screwed we all are? I don't want us to at any point assume he is completely cleared. If he's evil, he will have teammates who can claim to dream him as inno. We are defending him because of his claim, so there isn't really any other proof around him. I warn players to be cautious of trusting him too easily. 

This goes for anyone else purporting to be a center of information. Use the information, but remember the risk we are taking. Especially since we know conversions do exist, never act certain of an innocent. Basic game strategy, but I feel like we need a reminder. We're only four Days in, and people are acting like we have cleared innocents. It scares me. 

I have to go to bed.  I think I got everything off to everyone except some gold updates.  I will do those when I get up.  If you think I owe you something else that isn't a gold update please PM me.

As day breaks once more

A new thing is given out

Haikus are real.

Super-Wonderful

And Amazing Giveaway.

Roxeon's be up.

This is quite silly

Charlie was thrown a brick at

Rox withdraws cooly.

EDIT: ...This isn't a posting requirement, by the way. It is for you if you want a chance to win a thing, though!

Edited by Roxeon

I received damaged last night (75 hp) from an unidentified source.  That's not nice.

Vote: Yark

Vote: Josh

Yark is usually a baddie when she lurks too much, otherwise, hi :D Josh is random

And I'm out, tomorrow is going to be a long day T_T

I'm really confused about votes so I guess it's better to just let them pass

This "random" vote on Josh seems weird, given Stratus also voted on Josh 4 minutes before this post.

And we somehow get to 6 different night attacks on night 3. Interesting. Horrible news about rez we should look into getting that back. Do feel like the rezzer should've had more hp than to die from one attack unless I'm mistaken and he was damaged before. For now vote:silver

Edit: also something to note not sure how much hp nightly attacks do but forte surviving 2 attacks is interesting. Also one from wolves and one from the magical team suggest he isn't apart of either.

TheLastStarMaker reported receiving 350 damage from the wolves yesterday.  Since she was targeted by both teams, sounds like her identity was ferreted out too easily.

The Forte attacks seem strange, because he was attracting vote attention yesterday.  Possible OMT?

VOTE: Silver

So it looks like both Fireballs hit the same person, as opposed to the "AOE fire attack" that hit three different people. Do we have confirmation from the shop-type people that both of those were potions, or just one (or neither)?

Also, ouch @ Forte getting the double whammy. I'd be hesitant to use that information to clear him however, seeing as there are a boatload of redirection powers in this game.

Vote: Silver as the first and obvious choice.  Second vote to come later.

Roxeon, why are

you making me post this stuff?

For now, VOTE: Silver

How's that for a haiku at 7:15 in the morning after the baby woke me up 2 hours early?

[edit] Rox isn't really making me post anything... I just want free stuffs.

Edited by Kathy

The abnormal amount of magic attack could be triggered by Rift, either his reunion with his teammates or his own death that gave some kind of revenge kill. It could also be an innocent mage or two attacking, maybe with the aforementioned triggers. There has to be a reason for the existence of different races of various alignments afterall.

As for Silver, even though she claims to be neutral with a simple goal of surviving, such claim appears to be too convenient for her to escape votes. She might be right about being hard to kill via execution, considering her OMT status, but an OMT cannot be immune to execution forever so let's keep trying.

btw, are we sure Vivify Potion is the one for resurrection? Given its name and price, it is likely to be, but I fear that:

a) NPM luv lulz and it doesn't resurrect someone or it is a tricky resurrection with considerable risks

B) it is limited to a race that is scarce on innocent population

c) an evil guy may beat the innocents in buying it (which will be double bad news) and its rarity suggests the unlikeness of it restocking

Godlike masterpiece
Pierce the heavens with your drill
TTGL

Come on, you cannot deny me the prize this tiiiiime roxy-senpai~

Vote: silver

That much is guaranteed. In regards to Forte, there are claims that he has been targeting people, although he also apparently claimed that he has not been using his powers. Unfortunately the source for this one is not as reliable as previous times so I'm not as willing to put my name on it.

However, as I would have been voting him anyway

vote: forte

Well that sucked. And that's what I get for not laying low the first few days (though I never learn that lesson). It's a waste by the baddies though, because as I keep saying, I'm innocent. I survived by having a friend (whom I will not reveal the identity of, but they are welcome to acknowledge my claim) increase my max HP, as I figured this was coming with all the votes I got yesterday. I'd highly wager that at least one of the people that voted for me yesterday is a Werewolf, and the other attack probably came from Rift's team. I don't know where this "defending Rift" idea came from; I was quick to vote for him after having to catch up on the thread. Also, my being articulate is simply part of my role, which I've tried to explain without flat out revealing it.

At any rate, the information givers are correct so far, and since she denounced me anyhow,

I think we should vote for Silver for the same reasons Rex so eloquently stated -- thanks for saving me from having to type all that out!  The more Silver cries "I'm weak, leave me 'til later," the more scared I get that she's a cult leader just trying to bide her time.  I think we should take a shufti at anyone who's been pushing hard not to execute her.

I don't think being attacked clears Forte; I suspect there are list-messers, and list-messing can be a great investigative tool if used properly.  Waiting on word on investigation results.

Edited by siniri

Ok, from the information we have now I think I am sufficiently convinced to Vote: Forte.

Firstly, based on his claimed role, I find it hard to believe that another innocent player would consider it worthwhile to spend a HP Up on him. There are plenty of more important innocent roles for that.

Secondly, even leaving aside Sinical's unreliable source, it is not plausible that a player who thinks he is about to die would not use his powers. A truly innocent player who thinks he might be targeted that night would try to use up as much of his powers as possible instead of saving them for later. This would also help prevent the killer from getting them.

How'd you win The Game

This post should earn gold, game related

Because I'd like items

Well, also, perhaps Star was attacked because they revealled they were damaged, baddies might wanna go after the weak in this HP game.