Sign in to follow this  
Code

Color Gangs Infinity (The Casting Call Thread)

Heh.  Destiny is sucking up some of my time.  I'll post something today though.

Post up.  Waiting for Nebiros and Team 1.

Edited by Code

OK.  It's been nearly a month now.  In five days, the following characters are getting cut if they do not post in a timely manner:

• HummingGillz
  • Nebiros

Don't worry--I'm not going to kill them off, I'm just going to write them out in such a way that they can re-enter the story later if you so wish it.  After this, however, the story will continue.  I'd also like to remind any lurkers that we are still accepting applications.

Also, adding a rule to the list on the first page.

Okay, bumpage.  Been nearly an entire month.  What's everyone doing?  Do we still want to continue with this?

...wow, it's weird for me to be the one saying that.

Yeah, Jamie will be here in two months or so, but at the pace we've been going there shouldn't be any problem.  

Unisex name or know the sex?

My mom's name is Jamie so it's cool either way just know my buddy picked the name Terry so it didn't matter the gender.

Yeah, Jamie will be here in two months or so, but at the pace we've been going there shouldn't be any problem.  

Oh, okay. :D yay for picking out a name!

I'm down with continuing but having serious writer's block at the moment. I'll try to force something out on monday, but since its just you and me on our scene, Code, I'm a bit less worried.

Well, his name is James Webb, but we are calling him Jamie.  Named after both of our grandfathers.

Okay, noted on everyone.  We can wait one more day for Nell to say yay or nay, and then we continue on.

EDIT:  Also, I'm waiting on everyone to reply before I can continue.

Edited by Code

Welp. Crappy post crappily posted. 's done, tho. I don't know how long you want to draw this fight on; I just need an idea as to whether the White Wolf is going to slow down (in which case Liz will persist a bit longer, then bolt), or if he's as inhumanly fast and endurable as I suspect he'll be (in which case she'll break off almost immediately and really run).

AS THE ACTIVITY HAS SLOWED TO A STAND STILL, I AM CLOSING THIS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.  WE MAY CONTINUE LATER IF ENOUGH REQUESTS COME IN.  I APPRECIATE EVERYONE'S INVOLVEMENT IN THIS RP, AND GIVE YOU ALL A HAND.  THE LOT OF YOU KEPT THIS GOING, AND I APPRECIATE THAT.

THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT.

-Code