Lixyl

BLUE TEAM DISCUSSION

I shall serve the war cause the only way that I can given my activity!

...by not venturing into the forum, and getting shot to death, and instead spending my time crafting for the team.

YOU MAY JUST CALL ME THE BLUE TEAM BLACKSMITH.

...or that one guy who doesn't ever leave Blue Base, and makes items all the time.

But you're missing out on half the game if you never leave the base, never taking the chance to get into the fray and experience the excitement on the front lines.  Why wouldn't you want to take on the enemy head on?  You should head out and get shot a few times.

Sincerely, Red Team Blacksmith

Edited by Dyl

Well Code, you can be the blacsmith if you want. But Star Labs has already been open since the beginning of the game. I'm not sure how well you can compete in this market.

Code, don't worry about getting shot down if you venture out into the field. Just follow this simple rule: Don't Build in General Discussion. Optionally, if you want the easy route, come build in Random Chat where you'll have the backup of your comrades.

Hahaha no that's not what I was speaking of. My inactivity makes defending myself a prob. And while I'm sure Red Team appreciates that, I would rather just pump out V-Barrels and Big Paintballs.

But I will attempt to make it through some more fortifications... When I am able to commit more active time. Lol

Couldn't make it into Blue Team's SOLDIER program, but hey...  I can still do my part as a member of Blue Team's Security Department.

...aaaand now my gear is all red.

GG

I'm not sure on your action numbers if it was impossible, but from our side it never felt like we had it in the bag.

After we took General I was pretty sure we could have sat in base cleaning each other all game and won, but I wasn't sure of it.

GG

I'm not sure on your action numbers if it was impossible, but from our side it never felt like we had it in the bag.

After we took General I was pretty sure we could have sat in base cleaning each other all game and won, but I wasn't sure of it.

I don't think so. But I won't be able to check/confirm until I get home.

I haven't checked in the past week or so, but we were within 10% total actions for most of the game. I'm not sure yet how much the individual activity impacted gameplay (regarding actions per player).

As I explain in this post over in the Feedback thread, we basically needed to take Werewolf (and then some, 13 actions more relative to Red Team, to be precise) to win. Which actually made for a pretty close ending, even though it may not have felt that way during the game