Update: Playing south park stick of truth. All thanks to nebiros XD she got me addicted to the freaking game. If you don't mind the offensive...disturbing level of south park i highly recommend playing it.

My problem is it feels like a downloadable psn or xbl game. There just isn't enough content to garner a $60 price tag for me.

Titanfall is what Brink should've been. A Civ V sparkbomb server would be cool. Been playing the new Thief game and League.

Mother######in dark souls 2!

Best game released in the last few years. I had titanfall downloaded on the same day....still yet to touch it.

Update: Playing south park stick of truth. All thanks to nebiros XD she got me addicted to the freaking game. If you don't mind the offensive...disturbing level of south park i highly recommend playing it.

My problem is it feels like a downloadable psn or xbl game. There just isn't enough content to garner a $60 price tag for me.

it kinda is in a sense..but i still like it, plus it is fun to start a new game as a different class. That is just me XD

Also i've gotten into a game called town of Salem. Pretty much like WW, but fun. Really worth playing, and i think SB would have fun with the game.

As usual, I am mucking about on Dota 2. Playing ranked matches, floating around 3.4k MMR, working on sneaking in my support farm where I can find it... Some games I am completely on top of it, giving the carry space to farm and run away with the game, ganking all over the map, escaping with 20 health, taking Death Prophet to the offlane and snowballing into a 15 minute Bloodstone, and some games I just can't do a thing. I've been playing Dota for 6 years and that MMR taunts me because it's completely right.

I picked up Mario Kart 7 yesterday to get the free Pokemon X download. Other than the 3DS XL being pretty uncomfortable to hold, I'd forgotten how much fun Mario Kart can be. The glide mechanic is pretty cool, too. And I'd completely forgotten about download play. That was a thing on the DS too, wasn't it? I'm not doing much online gaming nowadays, but I'm looking forward to playing with a few friends in town.

Looks like I haven't posted in here since the start of the year when I was playing A Link Between Worlds. I've mostly been recounting my gaming experiences over in the Rift Blog.

I'm going to be hardcoring diablo 3 crusader. I lost a lvl 58 crusaders in hardcore already... and it was painful. I thought I could tank some frozen orbs but got froze locked and died. Stopped playing but going at it again. Took less than 2 days to get up to 58 so I should be able to do it again in the weekend.

I won't be playing dota 2 much anymore. Right now I feel Diablo is the superior game for me.  I just like the feeling of gaining something over time and not repeating for nothing. I'll play dota or league, mostly any game thats available if you guys play it of course.

I think I can set up a starbound server... kinda frowned on making my computer a little vulnerable, but heck, Im not sure I care... so yeah.

I am playing FTL Advanced Edition. It's really great, though I completely botched my last attempt on the final boss with a rather beautiful ship construction with 4 single damage laser shots and a pair of 2 damage laser shots, plus a Mark II Defense Drone and Beam Drone with an early Drone Recovery Arm. Plus a hacking station. Hack the engines so they can't evade, pop all of the layers of shield, hit the shield system for 4 damage and hope the drone cuts across something else important. Then keep hitting the weapons and shields to give the beam drone more time.

It's like Star Trek Space Battles: the Game

I have the original FTL, I love that game to death. When you first start playing it has such a steep difficulty curve XD

The update is free; just open it up and start! :)

Accidentally cleared my small amount of progress, but I have one achievement on the Kestrel and in the same round I unlocked the Slug ship, so I will be having fun with the new playstyle.

Have to admit I never really liked FTL, far too luck based imo.

As I understand it, part of the reason for the update is to mitigate this.  I haven't gotten around to playing FTL, update or no, so I don't know this for sure.

So is anyone playing ESO yet? Any reviews? I'm thinking of picking it up after i settle down in AZ and have a job.

Can't say I've heard a single good thing about it. Have not playued it myself though as I don't like MMOs, just passing on what I've heard from others.

Have to admit I never really liked FTL, far too luck based imo.

As I understand it, part of the reason for the update is to mitigate this.  I haven't gotten around to playing FTL, update or no, so I don't know this for sure.

Hmm, guess I'll have to give it another try then.

ESO Has mixed reviews from my circle: too bland, not ES-enough, to pretty spot on and solid.

End result: if you like the lore, try it. Seems to be the deciding factor.

P.S. Titanfall: -drool-

Edited by LBZ

End result: if you like the lore, try it. Seems to be the deciding factor.

Really? I've heard ESO completely butchers the lore. I know for a fact that the factions in game do not make sense at all. *shrugs*

Finished the South Park game this week. If you're a fan of South Park, I strongly suggest it. I'm a massive fan and the humour really makes it. Took me about 12 hours to complete, but I didn't finish all the side-quests. I'll probably replay it soon enough, and I'm hoping for some kind of an expansion DLC.

Just got this huge sword and it looks awesome. Too bad it's inferior to my old one...

Here's my D3 character. I'm in hardcore torment 1 rift farming if anyone want to group up. 

hugesword_zpsab544824.png

I beat Dark Souls 2, and I started Shadowrun returns.

Dark Souls 2 was definitely a better, smoother gameplay experience, but lacked the feeling of oppression, tension and sometimes dread of the original.

Shadowrun Returns is a bit lacking in polish, but the story is written well and engaging enough, it's much more linear than I'd like but I guess that's what you get with a tightly controlled narrative.

Forever the retroist Inju.

That's cool. I've been playing Minecraft on my ps3 and doing a nuzlocke of blue version on my gbc. (My retro cred is higher than yours by far :P)

Also on my phone inplay the dreaded Clash of Clans. In a clan called Whack a Pekka with my mom, sister, brother in law, and two oldest nephews.

Yeah, whatever, I was playing Pokemon Blue recently.... and emulating FF V.... Until it forgot my save file, then I gave up in frustration. 

Last summer I beat FF IV and VI, finally. Great games!!