My red version with 151 caught on it did the same things it made me cry great tears of sorrow for my lost friends the pokemon.

Trials: Fusion on PS4. 

It's quite mindless and the difficulty curve is steeper than normal games. You need to play to get the hang of it but it's fun and somewhat mindless.

I picked up Unreal Engine 4 yesterday, been toying with that. My gaming SSD is only 120GB so I've had to clear a few things to install UE4. I need an extra SSD <.<

Dynasty warriors 8 is surprisingly good.

Picked it up on PC as I hadn't played a DW game for a few years previously, expected more of the same as a bit of a timekill....and well, I was right. It is more of the same, but they've managed to differentiate the game enough for it to seem like a new and enjoyable experience.

This was helped by the fact that one of the weapons is a rocket powered arm drill, perfectly suited for giga durill breaking your enemies.

What else? Battleblock theatre is best co-op game I've played in a long time.

Not much else to add..

Hex TCG. Card game with a lot of fun digital-only stuff, early closed beta at the moment. I'm in this one for the long haul, gimme a shout if you get in the beta.

Edited by Mike

Hex TCG. Card game with a lot of fun digital-only stuff, early closed beta at the moment. I'm in this one for the long haul, gimme a shout if you get in the beta.

I was actually in the Infinity Wars TCG beta and started working with the dev team a little. They took the game in a direction I didn't really like and I haven't played much since.

I've heard about Hex, how do you like it? (no beta for me please, I've got a full plate)

I loves it. I was kind of missing yugioh online and this is my new fix. They just added an auction house so I've been buying and selling more than playing for the moment. Eventually you can do these dungeons and raids against AI, so I need people to raid with later :P

I'm a sucker for online TCGs, so I'll probably check Hex out soon.

Meanwhile, I've been playing Kid Icarus: Uprising and The Guided Fate Paradox. And a certain text-heavy RPG (praise be the skip button) where things escalate very, VERY quickly.

Been playing Shadowrun Returns: Dragonfall solo, and Battleblock Theater and Monaco coop with SB peeps.

New expansion for CSGO came out today...in my second game I got a gun drop which I just sold for £20. (About 30 of your americanish dollarinos)

Pretty much paid for the 4 games I picked up on the last sale..

Last summer I beat FF IV and VI, finally. Great games!!

You hadn't beaten FFIV and VI before then?

No sir. I had IV for years on GBA, almsot beat it once, accidentally deleted my file, then finally beat it. VI I only had on emulator, took me less than a year.

I'm slowly finishing up Pokemon Y post-game stuff before I go out and buy Kid Icarus. Or, if I end up not liking that for whatever reason, I plan on getting LoZ: OoT or that newer Link to a New World.

*see Signature for complete list*

Mostly its Watchdogs.  When wife's cousin comes over, we switch out to Star Trek though.

WATCH_DOGS:  I delight in a newgen game that you can't finish in a day or two.  And there's always plenty to do in W_D.  It's GTA, but with a vigilante/hacker addition to it that makes it a nice touch, so you can do anything from walk the street and hack bank accounts via mobile phones to intervening in a crime, or even put a neighborhood's fears to rest by seiging a gang hideout, and leaving a powerful message to the gang members in the form of their broken and beaten boss.

Started Jazzpunk, the music is much to my liking, and it's got this sort of slapstick goofy humor to the whole thing.

I have literally been playing Destiny as much as humanly possible. I play a Hunter with a scout rifle and either sniper or shotgun depending on location.

Oh and I got the fancy Iron Banner cloak

Edited by Blacjak

I've been (slowly) playing through Arkham Origins. Started it a few days before surgery, been trying to get back into it now that my mind is finally cooperating again. I've also been clocking way more time than I should be with Plants vs Zombies 2 and The Simpsons Tapped Out. (Mobile games are pretty accessible when your brain power is low.)

"No results found for 'nethack'."

Well, there's your problem. Ya'll should play Nethack.

Just finished link between worlds. I feel like it was about as much as you could expect from a 2D zelda game... but it showed the reasons why Zelda moved to 3d. Dungeons just weren't as big feeling or interesting enough. A couple were cool, and was still fun, but I donno... just felt lacking in places.

Next up is fire emblem awakening. having fun with it so far. keep reloading saves instead of letting anybody die =P

UGGGH...  I'm dealing with the excruciating two-day wait for Destiny's release.  Me and my friend are going to get it Tuesday (Mignight Release, so technically Monday), but that's not soon enough.  I'M READY TO START PLAYING THIS EFFING GAME AGAIN!  In the meantime, I have Borderlands 2, Dead Space 2 and Arkham Origins to keep me company.  How far have you gotten in Origins, Rift?  It's been a delight.

I'm also looking into getting internet so I can actively play Destiny at home without having to haul ###### to my friend's house every few days to play.  He lives down the street, but still...  be more convenient if I could do it at home.

On breaks at work, I'm playing Fire Emblem: Awakening on the hardest difficulty there is.  I gotta say...  it's certainly a challenge, but I was expecting something more difficult.