I have tried playing the 3DS version of Mario Maker, but without an online share, or someone who I could regularly trade levels with, it quickly became boring. It was fun for a day while my brother was in town, though.

I think Link's Awakening was the game I played most growing up. I only had 5 carts for my Gameboy so it got a lot of use. I still remember spending hours swimming through walls and exploring the random mess that interlinked the dungeons if you abused the screen transition glitch.

I am still playing Pokemon GO, but the introduction of the legendary birds has brought out organization in the community that rivals the first month excitement. It's almost like a flash mob when 30+ people gather for a legendary raid, then disperse 20 minutes later to get to the next one.

Yeah, it's a shame the 3DS version is missing one of the essential ingredients that makes the game worthwhile.

Auhin's Thwomp level was pretty fun. Anyway, snagged world record for several of his levels and starred most of them. I probably upped the death count a fair amount since I was making a lot of risky jumps when I'm not especially good, but I also found the jumps the most interesting part of gameplay.

8 hours ago, InuyashaOhki said:

I think Link's Awakening was the game I played most growing up. I only had 5 carts for my Gameboy so it got a lot of use. I still remember spending hours swimming through walls and exploring the random mess that interlinked the dungeons if you abused the screen transition glitch.

That was one of the early (and beautiful) insights into programming, knowing that the entire underworld was on one screen (so to speak) similar to the overworld. I owned the DX(?) GBC version, so I only got to use the glitch once or twice on a friend's cart.

Edited by Shattered Rift