InuyashaOhki

Cosplay builders

How do you do to make symmetry work?

Why can't I write?

Anyone knows Evil Ted's tutorials? They are amazing

Evil Ted is awesome, and has started selling patterns too.

The best way to do symmetry is to make half a pattern and flip it for the other half.

My family just bought me my own sewing machine. Because there was a discount, so why not? And I'm so excited! My Blake costume will be the first project I do on it. :)

What kind did you get?

A Singer Fashion Mate. I'm very excited to get it up and use it once I move to my new place. I won't have time the next couple of weeks. But then I'm going to make the next part of my costume.

A Singer Fashion Mate. I'm very excited to get it up and use it once I move to my new place. I won't have time the next couple of weeks. But then I'm going to make the next part of my costume.

That's one of the makes I'm looking at. The reviews I've read are good on them. Hope you enjoy using it :)

I'm in the same boat with not getting to work on mine. I leave on a conference trip next week.

That's one of the makes I'm looking at. The reviews I've read are good on them. Hope you enjoy using it :)

I'm in the same boat with not getting to work on mine. I leave on a conference trip next week.

I'll tell you how I like it once I have it working. I had an old Singer that had been on it's "last leg" probably 10 times in the last 20 years. It was old when I started to sew at the age of 10. And I'm almost 26. So I'll probably love this one no matter what. :P

Edit: Putting this ombre tights tutorial here, partly to remember it, partly because it's a cool tutorial that may be useful for other anime-style characters.

Edited by Celairiel

I ran into your evil twin in Vic Mignogna's autograph line. I could tell she was the evil twin because her earrings were pink.

Edited by InuyashaOhki