Sign in to follow this  
Ekul

Dai Sho Con

i go to a con thats small but in Wisconsin, USA.

http://www.daishocon.org/

its a pretty fun con thats getting bigger and bigger each year. i think this year im going with my wife, me as Dr. Stein and her being medusa and a couple friends being other people from the show. she does a different costume each day heh. 

two reasons for posting this as it is small. 1. there is a hearthstone, league tournament, and tonnnnnnnnnns of other things there. just in case anyone is in driving range that wants to come. 

2. they play tons and tons of werewolf/mafia. games of like 20ish+ people in a circle playing. i hosted two last year and i felt like some people really enjoyed the depth i went to. i gave like a handful the link to the forum and i dont think many followed up.

i was wondering if anyone would make / photoshop our logo, sparkbomb url, a mafia/werewolf thing onto it. onto like a card. and i could print off like 30 sheets and just hand em out to people. 

i then thought what if everyone did this at cons. i think we could get a lot of interested and active people in. not sure what people think about it. but im willing to hand things out... advertise a bit so to speak. no-one has to do it at different cons. just expanding my idea. 

Will this work? If so, I can give you a .pdf of it tiled out on a letter-size (8.5" x 11") sheet of paper.

QBjZHsa.png

ETA: Even though it's pretty huge on screen, this is actually business-card size (vertical).

Edited by Zilary

Zilary this is excellent! Shattered thank you. If I had some variety that would be excellent. I can print like 300 of them out and if even... 5% followed up on it. It would be fun.

Zilary pm that PDF to me?