Blacjak

Howl on the Ranch [Gamethread]

I would agree that Wolf would be the executioner. If that's the case, I wonder what the win conditions are for the "mafia" (moofia?) if it isn't to have each of us devoured by the wolf since none of us are wolves (assumption).

If we got lucky and identified the moofia first cycle, then I would say to seek out other members of said moofia. So far we have a cow...would we have a bull or a longhorn somewhere else? Maybe a sheep or pig since they're hoofed livestock? (sheep moreso than pig).

Wolf red and bolded on the first post. Would it be possible to kill the Wolf? (If not through execution).

Yes, I am confused by the description. At first, I thought the vote for Wolf was a null vote and so Killerk was executed as the only player voted for.  But, then, it seemed like he died at night.  So I tend to think that he was killed through night action.  Which then makes me wonder why execution didn't result in his death.

Oh, it says that Wolf killed him.

Blacjak - I usually do that execution is the last event of day.  Some MCs make execution a night event.  In this game, does execution occur during day?

Edited by Neopetsmom

Yup, Execution occurs during the Day.

Votes Close!

8 Mice are slain

Cowculating results...

Edited by Blacjak

So are we not voting for anyone today?

I know thezodiac was the one who voted for killerk yesterday, but it was a lucky shot that killerk was part of the moofia. I want to believe thezodiac's innocence on that alone, but can't be too sure. (Are there two moofias? One of livestock and other, say, chickens? I don't know).

I'm tempted to say for all of us to vote wolf and see what happens, but I don't feel strongly to push that initiatve at the moment.

And with that final thought the Wolf himself descended upon Zilary.

"A vote for me you say? What's that ######cat? I can't hear you over the sound of you choking on your own blood. What a shame. What a shame. You didn't even get a chance to use that fancy little sword of yours."

In the morning, Farmer Blacjak was seen carrying her broken body back to the farm. Zilary was burried behind the farm house along with her little sword and tiny cat boots. It seems someone had let the Wolf in through the gate again.

I think we have stretched our luck with not voting too far. We need to try voting for a player today once night results are sent out.

EDIT: Unless someone has a reason not to, Spree and Zodiac are the most likely villains from what I have seen. It's not certainty, and it is doubtful that Zodiac voted a teammate out of the blue like that, so of the two, I would pick Spree.

Vote: Spree

Edited by InuyashaOhki

I believe all Night results are out now. #mobilehosting

Day 3 Start

Votes:

Spree- 1 (Inu)

Edited by Blacjak

So that was... ineffective. Sorry for my failure to vote, it was not intentional. My apologies.

On that note, I have two lines of inquiry I think are worth some time. First, Inu, why Spree and Zodiac? I see Zodiac as certainly not Moofia, and likely not the OMT wolf (as I will continue to assume it is). Spree we know very little about. Admittedly, I'm not involved in any behind the scenes conversations at this time. But with only two nights of results in, I've very curious how you've narrowed it down that far. Results? Post analysis? A crystal ball? I know of nothing in Spree's favor. I simply would like more explanation.

Secondly, what are the Moofia doing? We've only seen the wolf attack but we know there is a team of (presumably) evil cows or something of the like. But what sort of a team are they? Are they letting the wolf in? Are they pyro marking?

Why do you see Zodiac as not an OMT? I responded to your PM already for the rest.

Still no idea what the Moofia is. No sign of conversion, no attack, and the Wolf isn't under their control. I doubt a pyro team in a game this small.

Unless someone has a reason not to, Spree and Zodiac are the most likely villains from what I have seen. It's not certainty, and it is doubtful that Zodiac voted a teammate out of the blue like that, so of the two, I would pick Spree.

Vote: Spree

I would defend myself but you have no actual accusation. Let me know why you believe that and I'll get back to you.

By process of elimination, the two of you have a higher probability of at least one of you not being innocent. That is not intended as an accusation. The question is whether someone has information that argues you are more likely innocent or that someone else is more likely a villain.

I'm getting accused early every game anyway so this is nothing new. But Inu if I didn't know you to be an experienced player I would vote you on the spot for that statement. The logic you are running on seems to be, I've contacted everyone in PMs bar Zodiac and Spree and I believe everyone after just 2 nights so therefore either Zodiac or Spree or both are evil. That is pot luck stuff.

In a game where not much is happening, I have at least voted... And that vote turned out evil. And apparently that makes me likely to be an OMT? That's weak...

If nothing else comes up I might vote Inu... If anybody wants to PM me then please do so.

With regards the game, the lack of night kills looks most likely to me to be because of pyro marking as Cel suggested. Everybody has been active so this scenario makes sense.

I'll be back later to vote.

Inu, I think he's unlikely to be the OMT because I think it would be a silly move for the OMT to vote the person they had planned as a night attack on Night 1. Unless he had a very strong reason to need Killer out of the way quickly, I can't see the logic behind voting and then attacking him immediately. Later in the game that could make sense, when there could be a dreamer or other investigator they need gone quickly. Early in the game, that sort of overly aggressive move against a player is not what I would expect from Zodiac. He would have spread his damage dealing across players.

(I typed this before lunch and just realized I didn't post it. I'm guessing I've crossed with someone, but my work computer has trouble with copy/paste and re-opening a saved post.)

I am honestly really tired of having to explain to people that innocents have secrets too. As one of the two top suspects, you're one of the two people who definitely aren't getting told who found out what.

If you want to do a little deduction, you could look at yesterday when I edited out "bad information" and make a fair guess that I am playing spokesperson for someone with an info role. You could reason from the mention of Killerk showing up in night results that the "bad information" was likely due to that.

Now that I'm properly aware of when deadline is, I'm going to be sure to Vote: Spree for now. It sounds like there is verifiable investigator information that this vote is being based on. I'm not certain of the nature of the investigator, but having two unknowns while others are relatively cleared by a claimed (and supposedly proven) investigator, is worthy of a vote, imo.

Oh I figured you are getting fed info Inu. I would have to question it's credibility however, particularly since you already received bad info. For that reason I don't like the Spree vote. Not much in the way of alternatives however, and there's a couple players here I've never played with before...

Seeing as I missed things due to being sick it seems to me that there is proof that at least two of us are evil now, I will go with what I had planned on doing before. Vote: Spree

The logic you are running on seems to be, I've contacted everyone in PMs bar Zodiac and Spree and I believe everyone after just 2 nights so therefore either Zodiac or Spree or both are evil. That is pot luck stuff.

Oh I figured you are getting fed info Inu. 

Just a small suggestion - It's a good idea to try to keep your story straight.

Ok guys, I have no info on anybody and am terribly out of practice in meta reading into everything, have fun killing me I'll see you next game.

In case anybody does want to not vote me and suspects the person starting a bandwagon Vote: InuyashaOhki

Doesn't really matter to me either way.

Okay, I'm having serious computer problems and have to travel with it to test it on another monitor, so I may not be back on thread before 10. I don't have any information leaning me one way or another, so I'll vote: Spree and hope for the best. 

Votes Lock

Spree- x (x=notspree-zodiac)
Inu- 1 (spree)
X>spree

Spree will be sent to the fence tonight.

Edited by Blacjak