Shattered Rift

All-Stars 2016 - Sparkbomb Werewolf Signups/Graveyard

Well, I think it's safe to say I'm not on the stabby team seeing as I died innocent. Too bad, dying while traveling (and thus not able to participate much) is kinda dull.

GUESS I HAVE MORE TIME TO PLAY POKEMON GO.

-Wanders out of the RP room towards the bar and begins to fix herself some sparkjuice-

Hey, anyone else want anything while I'm up? Trust me, you can get pretty sloshed from this stuff...

It's interesting that people with a reputation for being talkative are getting killed off first. I'd say it's especially interesting in the case of the werewolves (who targeted Inu, then myself.)

REZZ ME PLEBS. I am the secret message guy, in contact with the investigator and role blocker.

EDIT: Rift is ruining my fun of making everyone WTF at what I said and tell you guys what's up. 1 minute before execution I edited an older post in the thread with the relevant information in case I was killed.

EDIT 2: He's not even going to let me let you guys search for it. It's my first post on page 4. The comma before I vote nobody. Enjoy a new tactic in Werewolf everyone.

Edited by Zen

Am I the only one who feels like Fox's post pretty much is an admission of guilt, yet people are voting for Sinical anyway?

Also, it's possible the Phoenix team is either even/odd or has a limited, but large number of kills. Note that I am blindly assuming from SB lore that the bullets are the phoenixes. 

Liz, that's what's going on, but I have been told just a bit of the information about Sinical. I'm waiting for verification of a few things, but it's just as damning as what is happening around Fox. At that point it would come down to who we think the more dangerous player is. 

Ok who is "Taj"???

Edit: Apparently RTF was being typical RTF. Sinical development is interesting. However, were I a baddie, I wouldn't believe for a moment that he wins with other baddies.

Anon message at night continues to be intriguing.

Edited by Liz

Yeah, saw that coming... Oh well. At least it proves everything I said was definitely as an innocent. 

Glad you all (whether listening to me or on your own) did what I asked on the thread and made Rock the backup with Sinical as the frontrunner. So...the question becomes how do you kill him.

Dude, game over. Liz I wasn't being my unseal self, It was my first time being a baddie and I was trying to up the anty by playing a more intricate game and I was doing well despite being on the line. But i forged some powerful alliances that will in due course rain hell on all the innocents, so that's my legacy for the rest of the game.

You... accused a dead innocent of being a baddie, misspelled his username trying to vote for him, and made a series of nigh-incomprehensible posts while admitting your baddie alliance. 

But, sure. We'll see how it all falls out.

OK miss spelling a dead players name and accusing him may of seem like a big mistake but in turn out to be correct and lead to what will be the best laid plans of Foxes and Men.  

40 minutes ago, RocktheFox said:

OK miss spelling a dead players name and accusing him may of seem like a big mistake but in turn out to be correct and lead to what will be the best laid plans of Foxes and Men.  

You, uh...do know that the quote you're paraphrasing says those plans "often go awry", don't you? :P 

Actually, no I did not. It never came across my mind but are you familiar with the quote "I love it when a plan comes together" because that is what I will be quoting when they do come together 

Gods laugh when mortals plan. 

In other news, I confess to being surprised that Ryan's claimed kill method is shooting. 

So, I was going to post this yesterday, but didn't because I felt it might be too much commentary...but now that he's dead.

I point out a suspicion on RocktheFox.  It gets ignored.

I get killed.  Lion is apparently spotted targeting me the night I did.  Yet, Rock defends him when no one else is.

How was this not noticed?  You guys get too reliant on dreamers?

49 minutes ago, Steev said:

How was this not noticed?  You guys get too reliant on dreamers?

The first part was behavioral observation. This sort of speculation based on behavior is done a LOT, but has to be taken with a grain of salt. It's a basis for investigation, but is only basis for action if there's nothing else to work from, and there's a lot of speculation to sift through to choose what to investigate. Rock doesn't rate high on priority for most people for that sort of speculation because he always posts suspiciously.

As to the latter part, though, appropriate action was taken. Rock defending Lion was Night 3. Night 4 Rock was accused based on Rock being disabled for Night 3. Votes were thus piled upon him, resulting in his death as an alternate to Sinical.

The innocents handled this just fine.

Edited by InuyashaOhki

You handle it just fine but you underestimate which is your weakness. I know my reputation and I know how to use it against you.

Edited by RocktheFox

Last final, supreme, ultimate, final post predictions. Solely for bragging rights.

At least 4 of the following 6 are evil.

Red. Lilbear. Voce. Spirit. Silver. Weeeee.

Will edit as I go along...

And hey guys, what's up?

Edit: Judging from reactions, this wasn't expected. Imagine what could have been if you kept me alive~

Edited by Sinical