Shattered Rift

All-Stars 2016 - Sparkbomb Werewolf

Publicly announcing that you failed to target the person you intended to target on both nights is also a great way to shirk responsibility in case a tracker/watcher sees you targeting someone you shouldn't be targeting. 

I am told who I target.

That's how I know that I targeted the wrong people....I can tell you that I ended up targeting traj night one and blac night 2. If somebody wants to step forwards and claim they have evidence of me doing otherwise, please come forwards.

Raising the possibility of multiple disruption abilities and target-switching seems to be a great way to lay the groundwork for when the role disruptor comes back and says that he/she did not block the investigator on Night 1.

But there is already evidence directly in this thread suggesting it.

Night one there was one less attack and the investigator that targeted me outright asked the role disabler to contact them. Bam, there's two in one night, plus my role that was redirected. At least three abilities that can interfere with roles. The fact I was redirected the next night means there are likely four. At least.

Also, it seems rather coincidental that Traj died after you were in contact with him and told him stuff that caused him to be suspicious of you. 

He didn't even tell weeee why he was suspicious of me.

What makes you think he told me anything? Do you think traj is the calibre of player to find somebody suspicious and then tell them that?

3 minutes ago, Sinical said:

I am told who I target.

That's how I know that I targeted the wrong people....I can tell you that I ended up targeting traj night one and blac night 2. If somebody wants to step forwards and claim they have evidence of me doing otherwise, please come forwards.

But there is already evidence directly in this thread suggesting it.

Night one there was one less attack and the investigator that targeted me outright asked the role disabler to contact them. Bam, there's two in one night, plus my role that was redirected. At least three abilities that can interfere with roles. The fact I was redirected the next night means there are likely four. At least.

I'm not sure why you think that one kill was prevented on Night 1. Having 3 kills each and every night (in addition to execution) is too many deaths in a game with 22 players. It's more likely that the shot on Night 2 was a limited-use power - maybe a vigilante (less likely IMO) or an OMT. 

3 minutes ago, Sinical said:

He didn't even tell weeee why he was suspicious of me.

What makes you think he told me anything? Do you think traj is the calibre of player to find somebody suspicious and then tell them that?

No, I think you are the calibre of player to be able to sense when someone has grown suspicious of you without them telling you, and then acting pro-actively to silence them before they can voice their suspicions or investigate you further. 

5 minutes ago, Qanda said:

No, I think you are the calibre of player to be able to sense when someone has grown suspicious of you without them telling you, and then acting pro-actively to silence them before they can voice their suspicions or investigate you further. 

Yeah, that's pretty much where I am right now.

I'm not sure why you think that one kill was prevented on Night 1. Having 3 kills each and every night (in addition to execution) is too many deaths in a game with 22 players. It's more likely that the shot on Night 2 was a limited-use power - maybe a vigilante (less likely IMO) or an OMT. 

Because sparkbomb lore implies it heavily. There are three factions, and an method of attack that relates to all of them being shown last night.

And who would use a limited attack on Liz, somebody who hadn't even been involved with the game at all?

The conversation was (Paraphrased)

Me: "I dreamt you. What is your role?"

Traj: "I'm a PI."

Me: "Is there any hint towards the PIs having extra powers in your role?"

Traj: "Not as far as I know"

The end. The only thing that I could possibly get from that would be believing he lied about his role.

More or less, yes. Has some limitations and it seems to function differently to other roles in that it doesn't appear to be team specific.

Anyway, I think that covers most my points I can bring up. Do what you will. Not that executing me would be much of a loss at this point besides wasting an execution. With three evil teams able to attack and what seem to be team specific protectors I'm sure I won't live more than two nights anyway. But that's fine, the game seems to be entirely balanced on luck with who gets attacked anyway and executions make little impact.

Oh, one more point in case I don't get back on later. (I should..but just making sure). I strongly suspect thelilbear after yesterdays posts and attempted to dream them before it got redirected to blac.

Also with the point made that one team killed both Inu and Traj in consecutive nights, I'd put decent money on zen being on that team. He's the only one I know who would do that. Maybe NPM...but I find that less likely.

As suspicious as I am of Sinical, apparently one of our investigative roles noticed lion wiggles visiting Steev last Night.

Unvote: Sinical

Vote: lion wiggles

My first thought when I seen who died tonight was "well fecal matter, now I'm going to get a finger pointed at me." I'm of the game mentality that if I'm the most powerful voice left alive I'll win. Pretty common knowledge that regardless of my alignment I play to be alive and win at the end, even if I'm the only one left alive to win for my team. I am glad someone mentioned the fact sooner rather than later so it doesn't come off as some sort of "AH-HA!' moment that just ends up getting another innocent killed. I was also thining "Who else would kill people known for taking over entire games multiple times right away besides me?" And came to the conclusion about NPM as well, you too to be fair. I dunno, just wanted to reply. I'm not dumb enough to get a finger pointed at me if I had the ability to kill at night.

Edited by Zen

I'm going to wait to see if Lion Wiggles can satisfactorily account for what he was doing targeting Steev last night before removing my vote from Sinical. I'm not convinced by his role claim at all, and Sinical is too dangerous as a baddie to let live for even another day. 

53 minutes ago, Qanda said:

I'm going to wait to see if Lion Wiggles can satisfactorily account for what he was doing targeting Steev last night before removing my vote from Sinical. I'm not convinced by his role claim at all, and Sinical is too dangerous as a baddie to let live for even another day.

Vote: Lion Wiggles

Not more dangerous that a seemingly clear target surely o.o

7 minutes ago, Lieutenant-colonel Franc said:

Not more dangerous that a seemingly clear target surely o.o

This is the main point of where my vote is going, but I may shift back, based on discussion. I have heard from multiple sources on both nights of an inability to target Sinical. I'm not sure if he's being protected or if it's in-built to his role, but it appears that any list with him at the top gets scrambled. This theory is based on one list not just skipping him, but hitting the 3rd or 4th player on the list. If this is in-built, he looks like an OMT to me. If he's being protected, it's either a set-up or he's got teammates, ergo, evil. 

However, a solid investigation seeing someone target a dead innocent is more urgent. Proof and all that. So unless Lion has some dang good defense... 

Vote: Lion

Do you really think an OMT would have built in redirects into their role? It's far more likely to get you killed than just allowing the lists to target you in the first place...

Anyway, I like a vote that is not me.

vote: lion

Vote: lion

Man, it'd take quite sometime to write that long a message in paintballs :P

6 hours ago, Sinical said:

Oh, one more point in case I don't get back on later. (I should..but just making sure). I strongly suspect thelilbear after yesterdays posts and attempted to dream them before it got redirected to blac.

"Strongly" suspect? Based on that? I mean, suspect, sure, but I think "strongly" is a little... well, strong at this point in the game. :P

43 minutes ago, Sinical said:

Do you really think an OMT would have built in redirects into their role? It's far more likely to get you killed than just allowing the lists to target you in the first place...

Anyway, I like a vote that is not me.

vote: lion

Who else would have that ability? OMTs are known for their defenses and I think it fits a specter themed OMT.

I suppose I should be voting for the target with hard evidence though.

Vote: Lion

3 minutes ago, Blacjak said:

Who else would have that ability? OMTs are known for their defenses and I think it fits a specter themed OMT.

Nobody. It's a stupid ability to have.

Maybe protection against a single dreamer for one use...sure. But apparently multiple people have targeted me two nights in a row. You really think an OMT would be untargetable? That raises so much suspicion and is utterly unplayable.

Not untargetable, just less likely to be targeted by any ability due to scrambling. They could still die from execution just fine if that's their only defense.

You completely missed my point.

I meant untargetable by roles. It is not a benefit. It will undoubtedly get you killed before the game ends. No decent host would make that a power, especially for an OMT. It's a guaranteed loss.

I think we're pretty sure that Sinical is lying. That said, I agree with going for the bird in the hand rather than the one in the bush.

Lying about what?

At this point I don't think I can really change anybodies mind as people seem confident but honestly, every argument against me has been absolutely horribly flawed

7 hours ago, weee5067 said:

As suspicious as I am of Sinical, apparently one of our investigative roles noticed lion wiggles visiting Steev last Night.

I'm down with this.

I don't really -get- the line of reasoning against Sinical.

I don't seen enough evidence to accuse Lion so I would rather go with a hunch on someone I think is more connected than he seems.

Vote: Zen

So...it's probably futile. But can somebody please start thinking of not me targets to talk about tomorrow. Although certain people seem to have made up their mind, I can assure you it's a mistake.