Shattered Rift

All-Stars 2016 - Sparkbomb Werewolf

Under the assumption Sinical is telling the truth we should expect baddies to target him, protectors can do what they can assuming we have one. If he never gets attacked he's probably lying and we can kill him in a few days, either way he's outted and looking for someone else after Lion might be ideal. If there is any suspicion on me simply track me and you'll see I target no one and am a plain old innocent. I wouldn't say track me tonight, just track me soon. If you track me tonight and a baddie sees that as an opportunity to frame by not attacking, well that would suck. Just keep me as a possible target in the foreseeable future.

Vote: Lion

Edited by Zen

> If he never gets attacked he's probably lying and we can kill him in a few days

This also doesn't work due to the fact that there are multiple teams. Even if I was on one, the others would attack me. The only reason they wouldn't is to make people suspect and waste an execution on me.

Current Votes (13)

(11) lion wiggles - weee5067, thezodiac, Lieutenant-colonel Franc, Celairiel, Sinical, thelilbear, Blacjak, Voce Angeli, InuyashaOhki, Red, Zen
(1) Sinical - Qanda
(1) Zen - RocktheFox

Double-checking of my vote count would be appreciated today, as I have a pretty solid headcold. Night may end up being delayed (no more than a half hour, I'd assume) for the same reason. Head's a bit muddled. Don't think I'm going to need to pass things off to Rex tonight (who would be a bit later than I would due to his schedule, I think).

Edited by Shattered Rift

Good grief. I did not see this happening. I don't know if you've noticed, but there has been a lot of screwy-ness with disables/ targeting.

I certainly, most certainly, was not meant to target Steev. And I can assure you that I was not the one to kill him. 

First off, there has only been one person that I've been in contact with. Not that we've revealed much of anything to each other, but I am  not involved with baddies. 

Secondly, I would like to think that if I were a killer, I would be going for higher priority targets, or at least for people that I am more aware of their play styles and have played with many times. But, that's just me. 

But, I guess I can't really say much of anything else in my own defense. Without role revealing. And even then, that could be just as detrimental to my survival as not revealing. 

As far as other goings on, reading all of the back and forth involving Sinical, I don't see much proof to Sinical being bad. Or good. There honestly isn't much of a point either way. Or rather, the points don't prove much. 

There is obviously tampering in the game. Vote tampering, disabling, target tampering. Whatever else there is. 

I feel that I won't really be able to get out of today alive, considering. So I guess I will leave you with this...

Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes. 

Also, try to pay attention as much as you can with all the crazy going on. Also also, it might be wise to get into contact with others off thread. It may save you. 

Edited by lion wiggles
Grammar

Well, two things to take away from that.

A: It looks like this vote is wrong.

B: More confirmation about role disruption.

At this point I can't really change my vote, as much as I think this is questionable he still has more of a chance of being evil than me.

Going to sleep, so may wake up dead. Highly suspicious of some combination of wee/lilbear/zen. Silver has also been way under the radar, which is honestly probably the correct thing for evil players to do this game.

Hmm. Good point. Maybe you shouldn't trust him (if you even do.)

I don't think I do anymore. So, maybe it's a good thing you are getting rid of me. You at least know who the next target should be now. 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADD:  If you give me the night I can sort of prove my role. And maybe, we can save our numbers.

We don't need to be sending innocents to the gallows. Especially, with however many kills are happening in a night. 

If you don't allow me to prove myself, then at least go for the obvious target tomorrow. 

Edited by lion wiggles
Adding because people haven't posted yet

So I knew I was traveling to Denver but had no idea I'd have no internet when my phone was alive and that my phone trying find internet would drain constantly. Sorry about that folks.

vote: lion wiggled before my phone dies again. Will look closer tonight after charger.

Well, seeing as how there is no activity, it's clear that I won't be alive soon. So, I am just going to keep watching GoT (I'm in the middle of the second season.) It's pretty awesome right now. I won't be around to see the results, and since nobody else is around to figure things out or attempt to learn any more from me, I hope everyone has a good game. 

Adieu, adieu and good night to you all. 

I agree on the Lion vote.  As for Sinical...I'm not sure.  The alignment dreaming "more or less" bothers me in that something without being limited to teams would seem too powerful.  So I wonder about the limitations in it.  But, I will reserve judgment on that:

Vote: Lion_wiggles

Current Votes (15)

(13) lion wiggles - weee5067, thezodiac, Lieutenant-colonel Franc, Celairiel, Sinical, thelilbear, Blacjak, Voce Angeli, InuyashaOhki, Red, Zen, Silver, Neopetsmom
(1) Sinical - Qanda
(1) Zen - RocktheFox

Day ends in twelve minutes.

Edited by Shattered Rift

Sorry that I've been MIA all day.

From what I know and who I have been in contact with, the Sinical was removed from all lists Night 1, but I don't know if that brings up more or less suspicion than what is presented on thread. I skimmed through it very quickly just now and will read more in-depth later.

Vote: lion wiggles

Because...not fighting the inevitable, but not entirely convinced either.

ETA: @Shattered Rift - You put Inu voted twice for lion and Sinical...

Edited by Zilary
Seeing Rift post

Lion's defence looks pretty weak and the tone of his post is consistent with what a baddie would say. But since there is a comfortable majority on him already, I will keep my vote on Sinical in case of vote shenanigans.

7 minutes ago, Zilary said:

ETA: @Shattered Rift - You put Inu voted twice for lion and Sinical...

Thank you. Fixed.

Day 3, Final Votes (16)

(14) lion wiggles - weee5067, thezodiac, Lieutenant-colonel Franc, Celairiel, Sinical, thelilbear, Blacjak, Voce Angeli, InuyashaOhki, Red, Zen, Silver, Neopetsmom, Zilary
(1) Sinical - Qanda
(1) Zen - RocktheFox

Standby for nightfall...

Edited by Shattered Rift

After much pokemon hunting, I am exhausted. Now I read all this and PM's, so I'm probably making somewhere between 0 and 1 mistakes. Totally not more than that.

If I'm not mistaken, someone made a soft claim in thread to have talked to someone else with a dreamer type of role. If so, I'm up to 4 claims of dreamer, including Sinical's. The three I'm not mistaken on are each different, but each is limited. If you are a dreamer, or have talked to a dreamer, I think you need to let me know.

It seems the Steeve/Lion link is a tracker result. I have another tracker role claim that definitely didn't track Lion.

I'm in touch with the one who claimed to rez me, and no one has counter-claimed. We're missing 2 votes, 1 of which is Lion, so that's pretty much everyone who's had a chance to counter-claim, so I'm calling my rezzer cleared.

I haven't had any other role claims made to me yet.

Night 3

Rift and Rex spent most of the third day sitting together, quietly whispering between themselves. Before the end of the day, however, their whispering abruptly stopped.

“You've decided to execute Lion Wiggles,” Rift said. In the next instant, Lion glowed white and crumpled to the ground. “You've successfully executed a baddie.”

The lights dimmed. This time, only a single scream filled the darkness, and shortly thereafter the light returned. Zen's body was found on the ground, marred by claw marks.

“Another innocent has been killed,” Rift said. His eyes slowly shifted to a fresh message written on the ground, this time in red paint. It read: “The investigation into Neopetsmom's role has failed as well. Roleblocker has made contact; if anyone else has claimed such in private mail they may be in danger.”

“Day four begins.”

---

Night 3
lion wiggles was executed. He was a baddie.
Zen was mauled. He was an innocent.
The following message was found: “The investigation into Neopetsmom's role has failed as well. Roleblocker has made contact; if anyone else has claimed such in private mail they may be in danger.”

Night 3 ends. Day 4 begins.

Night PMs to follow shortly.

8 minutes ago, Blacjak said:

So uh, I think Zen just rez banned himself...

*feels the familiar hum of a celestial banhammer about to strike*

Lying or truth he's likely done.

I'm not again, overly convinced NPM is evil based on the fact I imagine loads of powers have been used on her.

So, I'll wait till I hear something from her to decide.

Zen's edited post explains what he did. I think that it's been done on one occasion prior (though I forget the details). I'll leave it to the community in the post-game to allow or disallow it in the future. (It's only being allowed currently because time-stamping can allow anyone to confirm the time of the edit.)

39 minutes ago, RocktheFox said:

OK someone used their power last night to block the Fox-man from doing his job which in turn stopped me from preventing Zen's death. So if anyone know of anyone who might have the power for preventing people from using their own abilities, could someone please tell me? or else the innocent really wont stand a chance  

You voted for him yesterday, then protected him that night? Care to explain?

It's kind of important. I have a related mystery about Zen's death that I need help solving.

Not sure why Zen thinks that the "secret message guy" is a role worthy of resurrection... :rolleyes:

Sinical - What were your dream results last night, if any? 

Edited by Qanda

Vote: Sinical

I'm pretty sure he's evil despite being a Dreamer, and if we leave him alive longer, he'll just find an evil player and team up with them.