InuyashaOhki

Wolf Trek: To Boldly Howl - Signup & Graveyard

I'm back from Tokyo in Tulsa, so I can be more verbose in my responses.

There's still time to sign up if anyone else wants to join. This is a awesome crowd already, but I can take more players if anyone else is considering playing. Remember to check in Wednesday as roles will start going out Tuesday at 11pm CST.

Also, thank you everyone who's signed up so far. I'm excited about this one as it incorporates a story I wrote 2 years ago and have rewritten a few times since, with game mechanics I've tweaked as I learned what works best here.

Same. Still a bummer. Once I understood the game a bit more I was extra excited to play it.

That's ok though, didn't inu promise us a party?

7 hours ago, Celairiel said:

Same. Still a bummer. Once I understood the game a bit more I was extra excited to play it.

That's ok though, didn't inu promise us a party?

Right you are! I thought you'd never remind me...err..yeah...umm...

Anyway...

Somewhere in the Star Trek franchise (Original Series, Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, Enterprise, and the movies), one character's grandfather was said to believe he turned into a wolf at night and roam the forests. Whose grandfather was so obviously a werewolf?

Posting in the correct thread! (Sorry about that, roommate walked in after I finished that post demanding to talk, and the forum didn't inform me of new posts when I finally went to post it.)

I can't remember a game in which people purposely orchestrated a tie to test a role and it went well. I can remember a game in which people tried that and it went catastrophically. I brought up the tie thing because I didn't want people saying "Oh, I'll just leave it up to the randomizer!"

Edit: And I agree wholeheartedly with Rex's latest post. I'll say more after the game's over.

Edited by weee5067

Since no one guessed yesterday's trivia question, it's still out there for anyone who wants to try.

Tonight's: Which character in an episode was accused of being a Werewolf?

4 minutes ago, Red said:

worf

Correct. Samuel Clemens ("Mark Twain") was brought though time to the Enterprise, where he met Worf, misidentifying him as a Werewolf.

16 hours ago, Celairiel said:

What the heck is Redjac? I keep seeing this and I'm confused.

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Redjac

Sorry, missed the question before.

Also, I have not gotten a vote from Rany in 2 days, so I'm going to start asking if anyone is available to be a replacement player. I've contacted Rany, and will give her until execution to reply before replacing, but I'd like to get a replacement lined up just in case.

For those still dead:

The Borg are not specifically known to have assimilated any werewolves, but they are associated with a Wolf. Approximately how many on the Federation team were lost in that Wolf game?

3 hours ago, weee5067 said:

mccraabi says she's interested in replacing Rany, but is too lazy to post here.

Rany has returned, but I will keep Mccraabi in mind if someone else disappears on me.

Do we really want someone who's too lazy to post replacing in, anyway? Seems rather counterintuitive. Maybe that's just me.

I don't like the extremely small amount of investigative data we've gotten. Where are our trackers and watchers? Or even our list manipulators?

I genuinely don't mean to offend here, but... wah. You don't need investigative data to win games.

Edit:

Let's let a confirmed baddie live and kill off a protector. Great idea.

Seemed like a good move to me! ;)

Edited by Trajectory

Ok, tonight's trivia:

The planet Vulcan is missing something allegedly needed for werewolves. What's missing? (Original universe where it still exists, not the Abrams universe where it was destroyed.)