InuyashaOhki

Wolf Trek: To Boldly Howl - Signup & Graveyard

After reading through the thread, I became very certain Rex was evil before I got to Lions post. All his posts are lengthy but were essentially useless. Just pointing the finger at everyone, and as much as he claims this is what WW is about, when you get to the stage where half the people are dead it just becomes telling. That whole vote pattern that took place yesterday before I logged off told me that one of either Rex or Steev was probably evil... Looks like both are. 

On 7/25/2016 at 3:31 PM, InuyashaOhki said:

The Borg are not specifically known to have assimilated any werewolves, but they are associated with a Wolf. Approximately how many on the Federation team were lost in that Wolf game?

^ Still pending question for anyone who still wants to try it.

For tonight, a simpler one that may help with that. What real world object is this Wolf the the Borg have been associated with?

23 hours ago, Trajectory said:

That does raise an interesting question about werewolves in space, though...

Fun fact: in SparkLore, every lucian world has at least one moon.

I was rather hoping to survive this game. :/

Based entirely on in-thread information, I don't see a shift in Rex's behavior before and after Traj died. I strongly suspect that the players susceptible to becoming Redjac's host started out the game aware of that possibility. I don't think it's an entirely new game every time Redjac gets executed.

Edit: Also, I'd like to point out that there's a gaping flaw in Steev's story: Blacjak isn't listed as being affiliated with Redjac on the player list.

Edited by weee5067

Yep, totally you, Lion. :)

Trivia I forgot to post a few hours ago:

Entities feeding on emotions or other mental activities were an overused theme in the original series. The "Wolf" entity fed on fear and pain. What other things of the mind did entities feed on? (At least 3 answers.)

Based on the on-thread confusion, I'm assuming one of two things is going on:

1. The current Redjac wasn't aware of Cel's second rez.

2. The Redjac team is already guaranteed a victory at this point and want to take Cel out so that they don't have to share.

5 hours ago, InuyashaOhki said:

Entities feeding on emotions or other mental activities were an overused theme in the original series. 

I initially read that as "Entities feeding on emoticons". 

Turns out the truth was far less spooky.

37 minutes ago, Roxeon said:

I initially read that as "Entities feeding on emoticons". 

Turns out the truth was far less spooky.

"Your emoticons make it stronger. It eats your winking smily, it consumes your sun-glasses-face smily, it devours your big-grin-closed-eyes icon! No txt message will survive!"

I guess I should specify the conditions under which I want you to go public with private information... If I'd waited, I wonder if the math would have worked out to make that a winning move. Inu, post game, I'd like to hear how that would have gone down.

ETA: Sinical is implying that I discussed the game with Voce while I was dead. She could not know if I bothered to request a rez, because by the time it was a question, I was dead. The rules for not sharing private info are something we follow. I take that as a suggestion that we cheated and I need to clarify that we did not.

For example, I didn't know about that move she was going to make with her vote. I just saw that she was doing something, (She wrote it out on giant sheets of paper - it took effort not to cross-share information privately, but we succeeded.) But nothing more.

Edited by Celairiel

I'm confused by the question, but I'll get clarification privately.

For the final trivia question...

Not too long after the "Wolf" episode of the original Star Trek series, Mafia got it's turn. Who was responsible for the first kill in that game?

Sinical is so full of...Yeah. He's actively contradicting himself. 

And yeah, based on the thread, I knew Cel would be back before any kills. I didn't say so in the vague hope redjac didn't notice. That was the huge flaw in Voce's plan.