InuyashaOhki

Wolf Trek: To Boldly Howl - Game Thread

My main argument is above, but going to add for completeness sake.

Only voce knew cel was coming back at night. I thought she'd be coming back today. (See below for evidence)

45 minutes ago, Sinical said:

The game is over if you execute wrong. Execution brings down to three. Kill brings down to two. Game ends.

This whole line of logic used is utterly broken.

Voce however, knew cel was coming back at night. (See below for evidence)

48 minutes ago, Voce Angeli said:

I have been analyzing the potential outcomes based on a crazy plan that I hatched in my head this morning when I woke up. There are a few different outcome based on my crazy plan that could happen tonight. Either way, the game ends tonight or tomorrow night. While I am sure there are other potential outcomes, if my plan works, we will be able to tell who the evil one is.

1. 1.       If those left alive by the end of the night are Voce, Steev, and Cel (by rez), but Sinical and Rany are both dead, and one of them is evil and the game ends, then federation/romulan win

If I didn't think cel would be alive, why would I kill her? Voce is the only one that actually knew she would be alive and is the only one who would have killed her. She killed her in order to frame me, but her plan has backfired.

Those are the only facts.

Anything else we both say would be impossible to trust as one of us will be lying. I could convince you by saying how much I've helped the innocents, our time working together and how I'd never do X if I was evil. But those words are easily faked, especially as redjac is a person who has spent 90% of the game as an innocent. 

(In response to @Celairiel in graveyard.

I am in no way implying that. I am only saying that she knew your role better than I did. If I thought somebody was cheating I'd outright come out and say it like I did in allstars two years back.)

Edited by Sinical

With that, all but one vote is locked in with an early end.

Alright, Rany, the game is totally decided by you. No pressure. :P

Edited by InuyashaOhki

so... this video (showed to me by Lieutenant-Colonel Franc before he was killed by the bloodthirsty mob here) /his words, not mine :p/ is the reason why I've to go with my gut and not with your very reasonable arguments....

so, hope I'm right and....... vote: Sinical. -_-

That video is probably the worst thing to happen to ww games. Ignoring logic honestly...eh whatever. Not really much I can do to argue against a vote with literally zero reason against me.

You are wrong. It happens. If you continue to stay with the vote (I would recommend you don't) I hope you at least learn from the experience for future games.

Yeah, she's gonna be tearing her hair off for a while here... so.. any chance one of you gentleman/lady wish to come clean for her mental health sanity?

NOTE: Sorry, can someone delete that post above, used it by mistake -_-

ok then, sinical has such pretty eyes, I just can't....

unvote: Sinical

vote: Voce.

VOTE: DAY END.

Edited by Rany

10 minutes ago, Rany said:

Yeah, she's gonna be tearing her hair off for a while here... so.. any chance one of you gentleman/lady wish to come clean for her mental health sanity?

NOTE: Sorry, can someone delete that post above, used it by mistake -_-

ok then, sinical has such pretty eyes, I just can't....

unvote: Sinical

vote: Voce.

VOTE: DAY END.

You made the right choice. Thank you.

I do love that video. Is quite fun, and oddly accurate of the game in a general sort of way. :) 

The right choice for who sinical? For the entity? Ya, I would say so too if I were you. I am not entity however, so congrats to the entity for winning! Well played

I know I didn't I know it in my gut, but I cracked such a good bet with Franc, you have him fooled. Anyway, if you are evil he does the cleaning today, if you are not then I don't give him anything other than some respect over his character reading skills..... so both ways I win.... interesting game though, thanks all, Voce, Sinical and Inu..... and everyone for not meaning to kill me from the beginning like in general. :D

8 minutes ago, Voce Angeli said:

Guess you wont get any cleaning out of Franc :) lucky guy got out of that job!

my past message was for Sinical, Voce :P.

Since everyone has voted for an early end to the day, I will stay out here catching Magikarp in the Organian park rather than posting the end of the game.

Meanwhile, the redshirt in charge of the transporter beams Voce out into space. As Sinical began laughing evilly, he didn't bother to look at the readout. Instead, he looked up to see Sinical slashing and stabbing Rany.

The rest of the redshirt crew was quickly killed off, along with their Romulan counterparts because non-main characters can't put up a fight. I was fortunately out catching imaginary fish, so I was safe.

Team Redjac wins:

Traj

Blac

Rex

Sinical

thelilbear

Second Place, for half her win condition met: Celairiel

Edited by InuyashaOhki