InuyashaOhki

Wolf Trek: To Boldly Howl - Game Thread

363 posts in this topic

I have three things to do. 

First: Vote: nobody because Day 1, and there's too many votes on Zodiac to join just for kicks and giggles.

Second: State that I don't understand the majority of my role PM, so this is gonna be interesting.

Third: PM Inu about my aforementioned confusion. 

Checking In Captain!

Gotta say I am digging the Star Trek theme. :)

And unfortunately, like Cel, I am not entirely sure what everything in my role even means.....

Also, even though day one doesn't end until tomorrow, I may as well....

Vote: Nobody unless something more interesting happens before end of day.

Nobody - Liz, Red, spiritbox, Zilary, Steev, thelilbear, RocktheFox, Blacjac, Celairiel, Voce Angeli, Weee
Red - thezodiac
Zodiac - Sinical, Trajectory, Shattered Rift

Not voted yet: Lion wiggles, Lieutenant-Colonel Franc, Rexozord, Rany

One of the big reasons I do the popular 48 hour first day is so that you can ask me questions before there's a time crunch. Avail yourselves of the opportunity.

Celairiel likes this

45 minutes ago, Rany said:

vote: nobody

Hi everyone :), so.... No evils huh? Though the confusion power does worry me a lil.

22 hours ago, InuyashaOhki said:

The only thing we know is that some entity here has caused this, and that no one is leaving until the entity has been neutralized. Each night, you will have the option of eliminating one individual with a misaligned transporter. A single use may not be enough to stop a particularly strong noncorporeal entity, but nothing can stand up to it indefinitely. Good luck. The future of the Federation and the Romulan Empire may very well depend on your success.

I do believe this "entity" is aligned against the Federation, Romulans, and possibly the Organians... maybe not "evil" per-se in "wants to kill everyone" but an excellent stand-in.

I'm pretty sure the entity is just "anti-treaty" and that the organians are "pro-treaty" except one, who I suspect is a traitor and released the entity in the first place thus making them also "anti-treaty".

I suspect two feds, and two roms are anti-rom/anti-fed, one of each is pro-treaty, and the remainder of each are pro-survival of faction.

Edited by Blacjak

Well if Blacjak is correct, this really does feel like an episode of Star Trek...you know, but with wolves.

Updated votes:

Nobody - Liz, Red, spiritbox, Zilary, Steev, thelilbear, RocktheFox, Blacjac, Celairiel, Voce Angeli, Weee, Lieutenant-Colonel Franc, Rany
Red - thezodiac

Not voted yet: Lion wiggles, Rexozord

Remember to send in your power uses as soon as possible. Deadlines sneak up on you like a Cardassian in sneakers.

Vote: Nobody

I'm not sure traditional reasoning will work in a game like this, regarding execution, anyway.

vote: nobody

I am here, fellow shirted people.

And now I must head to rehearsal. 

Please, keep calm and don't break the prime directive whilst I'm away. 

Updated votes:

Nobody - Liz, Red, spiritbox, Zilary, Steev, thelilbear, RocktheFox, Blacjac, Celairiel, Voce Angeli, Weee, Lieutenant-Colonel Franc, Rany, Rexozord, lion of the wiggles
Red - thezodiac

All parties have checked in. 30 minutes remain until someone gets executed. It seems likely to be a member of the rodent people of the planet Nobodia. They really shouldn't have signed on as Starfleet Ensigns...

Final votes:

Nobody - Liz, Red, spiritbox, Zilary, Steev, thelilbear, RocktheFox, Blacjac, Voce Angeli, Lieutenant-Colonel Franc, Rany, Rexozord, lion of the wiggles
Red - thezodiac
his shirt - Celairiel, Weee

Ensign Yasiri Nobody of the planet Nobodia has been selected. Shkler next of kin has been notified and shklee has stepped into the transporter, set on a wide dispersal pattern. "ENERGIZE!" As everyone watches, Nobody is beamed into space across a wide region, shkler molecules never to be anywhere near each other again.

Night processing has begun. The skies of Organia...well, they do the same thing every other M-class planet does when the star is on the other side of it. You've seen one planet's sky, you've seen em all...

EDIT: Daybreak...

Celairiel's body is found, slashed viciously and stabbed multiple times. On her face is an expression of mild annoyance. Scans of her remains indicate she had been created by a non-corporeal entity much the same way as the furniture and building around that the non-corporeal Organians had provided.

thelilbear is also found, crumpled in a heap, not breathing. Greenish blood trickles from her neck where something was injected. She was a Romulan, but the neurostimulants in her bloodstream are of Federation origin.

Otherwise, you know, it was kind of a quiet night. You got a good night's sleep after having a nice meal that appeared out of thin air. Taking into account the deaths, it's still probably a 3 star establishment.

Edited by InuyashaOhki

Since there wasn't a Romulan attack (the stabbing seems to be the dangerous entity), I'm guessing the Federation attack is either every other night (with a Romulan attack on the non-Federation nights), or it's a nightly Dominion attack meant to frame another team.

It's interesting that it was pointed out in the plot that the injection attack used Federation drugs. It might not be the Federation that's using them.

Took me a while to figure out that Cel's death meant she was an Organian.  I actually had to look at the player list.  I don't think I realized that the Organians were non-corporeal; I thought that was just the 'entity'.  Wonder if that means they might have some sort of execution protection too?

spiritbox likes this

My money is also on a False Flag op. Either dominion trying to frame Feds, or, the entity had possessed at least one fed member and is acting through his/her body. Which would leave the stabbing as Dominion.

Isn't every thing a false flag op these days 😏. Thinking about who might be likely to kill Cel or lilbear leads me to...

Vote: Wee

1 hour ago, Liz said:

Either dominion trying to frame Feds, or, the entity had possessed at least one fed member and is acting through his/her body.

In the 'Wolf in the Fold' episode, the entity killed by possessing people and using them to stab women. I'm guessing Inu dropped the gender preference for this game, but probably kept the method. So, I think stabbing is the entity kill.

Sparkbomb is being strange on my phone. Ugh. 

Anyway, @weee5067, I like where you are going with the episode analysis and such. Do you think that the entity-controlled peeps are a static team? Or that the entity can take over others as well?

I doubt Dominion are in this game as the "entity" since the entity is apparently too powerful for the Organians to stop. The Organians are dumb powerful XD