weee5067

SISK #3 - Game & Sign-ups

162 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Celairiel said:

I forgot I also wanted to suggest a method the killer may be employing. After Inu's comment about making time, I thought about how would make time if I were the killer. And I realized that if I wanted to do something extravagant should I be chosen, I would start writing during sign-ups. Just in case I got chosen, so I would have a couple of kill scenes prepped. That way I wouldn't do a rushed job on one and give myself away because of not editing. 

Precisely. I did for this game and last game.

Even if you wait until you get told you got the job, writing parallel kill stories can make it easier to keep your fake style straight.

Lol are you guys serious? It's past execution deadline now, but like the likelihood of everything I just did being completely fake even though it's all true isn't likely to me. This is exactly how I got Zilary last game.

Anyways, gg Sinical

For those that don't understand, I am innocent. 

Also it wasn't a me or Inu thing last night. I thought he was evil and so did everyone else, I just voted first.

Edited by Blacjak

Day 2

Final Tally

Sinical: 2 (Blacjak, Rex)
Blacjak: 5 (thezodiac, Sinical, Cel, Zilary, Red)

An overwhelming majority of torches and pitchforks surround Blacjak. He struggles and curses, but is quickly overwhelmed. His head is placed on a pike as a warning to other killers.

Except wait, he wasn't a killer. Sorry Blacjak!

Night 2

welcome back to another episode.....of, what was it again - ah who cares? So I have this Niggling problem that won't go away. I Cant seem to find Any Lions. no, wait. that isn't right at all. none of this Is right...huh, who am i? why is there a Subuded rexozord in front of me? why is there a knife in my hand? why am i walking towards him? why am i plunging the knife into his eye? why am i licking the blade of the knife, letting the metallic taste of warm blood seduce my tastebuds? 

...why

...why am i enjoying this so much?

this is the best ive ever felt. does this make me EVIL? ha, i don't think so. i have no control over my actions. true evil requires intent, or at least thats what a lawyer might say. i never wanted any of this...but theres nothing wrong with just enjoying it. i passively watch myself as i repeatedly perforate something which now vaguely looks like rexs face; and i smile.

oh, thats right. this was the episode where i make a jack o lantern. i seemed to have messed this one up a bit though. i wonder why.

ill have to try again tomorrow.

Victim: Rex

Oh and look who died, the only other logical player. Hmm, I wonder who the killer could be?

lol, oh wow nice catch. I pretty much just ignored the kill. You should vote now so you don't forget.

Guys, I'm really sorry for being gone. It's been a really long couple of days. I PMed Weee about Wednesday, but didn't realize that it would carry over into Thursday. I promise, I'll participate today. 

Oh, in case anyone didn't interpret my posts the way I intended. I was heavily implying zodiac was the helper. I didn't "break out the analysis" on day 1 because I A. didn't really see much to analyze, and B. was busy with work. I only did it day 2 because "erm" caught my eye when I decided on my way home that I would actually do analysis and was the first thing I noticed when I sat down. Last game was the first time I did it because I was intrigued by the suggestion the killer used a lot of parenthetical asides, which was not my own idea originally.

Please don't wait til later in the day to vote. You already have a ridiculous amount of incriminating evidence against Sinical, and all my analysis has been proven to be genuine now that I am confirmed innocent.

Edited by Blacjak

There was no reason to follow up on the day 1 "plan" because the day 1 plan was terrible. There was no reason to believe that it had to be blacjak if it wasn't Inu. On the other hand, because it was not blacjak, it MUST be Sinical. There is no way that someone could drop something like a single word, without emphasizing it whatsoever, especially something so short and unnoticeable, and expect an innocent to pick up on it and then push based on it. Which means that the word must be a tell, and Sinical must be evil (if not the killer, at least the helper).

Also, I'd be quite cautious of Red and Zodiac, as both have espoused that they think the word drop may be coincidence, which seems to be like a very team-baddie type thing to do.

I guess it's logical now to:

Vote: Sinical

Rex... If you look back over all my games, you would see that I don't directly defend team mates on thread in games where I am evil.

Edited by thezodiac

Whatever happened to mccraabi being your second most suspected and Sinical not being suspicious at all to you?

Before everyone votes, there is one thing that needs to be cleared up urgently.

@weee5067

If the helper dies at execution, will you make any distinction between that and an innocent?

I am innocent and blac being the helper is the only thing that makes any sense at this point. The fact that he is trying to rush all these votes onto me before I can get on makes it blatantly obvious he's scared of what I'll say.

Edit: Also the caps message is genuinely hilarious. The make is so obviously fake people must think it's real tactic.

Edited by Sinical

Vote: Sinical

After this (and if he's innocent), I have no idea who else to go after...

Remaining players:

mccraabi

Celairiel

Red

Trajectory

Zilary

thezodiac

34 minutes ago, thezodiac said:

I think Weee was clear enough in that blac was innocent.

No. She said..

" Except wait, he wasn't a killer."

If blac is the helper, then he isn't a killer either. It's not how I'd have expected things to be done, but blac being the helper and it not being made apparent is the only option left to me as I obviously know I'm not evil.

If you ignore basically everything else that happened this game, that's actually a pretty decent defense.

But like seriously guys, the past two days Sinical has been spewing nothing but desperation.

So what exactly changed Zodiac? Hmm? If you're talking about me being revealed innocent, that was the point of you having a second most suspected right? and still doesn't change that you thought Sinical was "clearly innocent". I find your "change of heart" completely fake because nothing has changed that you couldn't have accounted for yesterday.

edit: okay maybe I did misplay for the innocents yesterday by responding to Sinical at all, because that clearly distracted some of us from a very logical choice even to go so far as to say a vote on me was somehow more logical.

Edited by Blacjak

If you ignore basically everything else that happened this game, that's actually a pretty decent defense.

You mean the one single kill which is obviously a frame job?

When none of the other kills even begin to match the patterns, which you conveniently never analysed at all?

Tell me why exactly you did such an in depth analysis on that one kill, and have done absolutely nothing on any of the others. Could it be perhaps that you knew there were fake tells in that single kill because you put them in there?

Or will you follow through on not responding to me today because it was proven yesterday that the more you talk the more evident the lie becomes?

Edited by Sinical

And there we have it.

I understand people are still most likely to vote me, but can you please at least try and analyse the other kills for a different target.

Fine.

On 8/9/2016 at 0:30 AM, weee5067 said:

I personally think that it detracts from the fun of the whole thing,

http://sparkbomb.com/search/?type=forums_topic&q=detract

Sinical is the only living player who has said "detract", and he also said it the most frequently.

http://sparkbomb.com/search/?&q=detracts&type=forums_topic

Sinical also has used every instance of "detracts"

vote: Sinical

I'm not as confident as blac seems to be, but I don't have any other heavy suspicions. I feel like sinical framing himself the second night is actually a pretty good strategy if he's the baddie. He could have used the first night to imitate Inu, and then once we see that the killer is just imitating people, he imitates himself as an alibi. Of course, it's also entirely possible I'm overthinking this

Lol. Framing myself is something that would only work if it was only one or two executions to go. If you have suspicions on you from day two, then sooner or later you're just going to get executed due to a lack of leads.

mccraabi - I am suspcious

Celairiel - I don't know

Red - I am not suspcious

Trajectory   - I am not suspicious

Zilary - I am very suspcious

thezodiac - I don't know

Sinical - I am not suspicious.

I will reread and update more. 

So, after further reading.

Everyone pretty much unanimously agreed that the first kill was Inus writing style, which we now believe to be imitated.

Night two, there were some not so subtle attempts to point it at me using terms from my recent posts.

Night three, there is this.

of, what was it again - ah who cares

Unless I overlooked somebody, only traj uses a - in this way in recent posts.

There is just the one of them used.so it is much more subtle than the hints dropped pointing towards me, meaning this was either a legitimate slip and traj is the killer, or they saw yesterday that if it's too obvious it just doesn't work. So instead they left one single detail, early on in the post to grab attention.

I honestly think it is the latter...but then that doesn't really help a whole lot as it doesn't give us somebody to actually vote.