weee5067

SISK #3 - Game & Sign-ups

162 posts in this topic

I'd love to convince you not to vote for me, Traj.

But with no way to prove innocence in this game, I can only hope you decide to vote for someone else.

I assume McCraabi is innocent because of the botched plot.  I somewhat trust Traj because of his lack of early activity seemed genuine and not some baddie ploy.

That leaves me with the option of voting Sinical or Zodiac. 

Honestly at this point I don't see a reason to not vote for Sinical, he's more suspicious than anyone else to me right now.

vote: sinical

also, sorry for afk today. Moved into new apartment :D !

Day 4

Final Tally

Sinical: 4 (thezodiac, Red, mccraabi, Trajectory)

Red: 1 (Sinical)

This time, the town's decision is unanimous. mccraabi, still bleeding profusely from the hole in her chest, hangs a noose around Sinical's neck.

"Well, anything to say in your defense?"

Sinical lets out a sigh. "They said I should imitate somebodies writing style...so I chose my teammates."

The floor drops out of the gallows, and the town is (finally) safe.

Citizen Victory!

Killer: Sinical

Henchduck: Inu

Yeah kudos to blac for the brilliant analysis. I wasn't convinced at first but when Sinical PM'd me it swayed me. Writing in Inu's style night one clearly backfired but Sinical did a decent job lasting as long as he did all considered.

He didn't intentionally write in my style, but made that comment privately after the concensus was that it sounded like me. I couldn't argue it, because "that doesn't sound like me" sounds guilty, no matter how you try to make the point, so I tried acknowledging the concensus in hopes my consistency with last game would be noticed. I am still a bit upset that being the first to post analysis was AGAIN used against me after I was innocent last time someone used that excuse. I get the feeling that I'm going to keep being killed early in SISK until I roll the writer role and write it in my own distinctive style that no one seems to think I write in...

As for when you should have won, it wasn't your fault, Traj. Being overconfident in his initial vote on me made room to doubt his analysis was genuine. I would legitimately have made the same argument against Blac if I wasn't the helper. That, coupled with the surprise lack of revelation of the helper (we weren't told in advance either, otherwise I would have ramped up the me vs Blac angle) gave enough room for Sinical to do what he does. I got back online too late to have much chance to stop the snowball votes on Sinical, but I doubt I would have been listened to. You can only deflect attention for so long, and I have been running on pure distraction since Blac died.

That was the worst time I think I could ever have had become ill...oh well.

I'm annoyed at myself for including an ellipsis considering that was about one of my three self imposed rules for not using. The "erm" though is something you just never even think about. Great job by blac to catch it. I was lucky enough that he appeared pretty scummy honestly so it gave me some chance of winning, although to do so would obviously be a miracle after being discovered day two, and I might have got away with it to if it wasn't for you meddling kinds and your flu.

...Time to go back to bed and try and sleep for a solid week.

thezodiac and Zilary like this

So Sinical, I have one question. Did you specifically include "ton" as a defensive argument with regards to British vs American spelling, or did you just naturally spell it ton? I was assuming the first one the entire game, but I figured I might as well ask now that the game is over.

I placed it intentionally. Most the mistakes short of erm and ellipsis were intentional. Oh, and killing the wrong person in the plot...I can blame that one on the fever at least.

First game took 2 executions to wipe out the villain team (ignoring the necessary no-vote day), second game took 3 executions, this took 4. At the very least we can say you've been the most successful at this, fever aside. At this rate, SISK 5 will go to the villains.