Trajectory

Werewolf: Sparkbombers Field Trip I

The first two times anyone targeted Blacjak, it would skip him on the list, but appear to the list sender that it had still targeted him. 

Yes I was going to dream Wee because with Zilary and Inu having investigative roles and being evil, Wee's Watcher role tied in with that pattern. I did think she was innocent but needed to be sure. Zilary pretty much cleared Lion in my eyes so you were going to get executed regardless Blacjak, especially after lying to Wee and your role claim being so similar to Rex's role, and we knew Rex swapped Red and Zilary... Which destroyed your claim.

Everything just went so beautifully well for us.

For the record, every single bus drive I used this game, I used to protect Red from kills. Once he claimed the shot, and after I had a bit of time to evaluate, I was certain he was innocent. I figured baddies would want him dead (because he was effectively cleared, not because he was suspect as an OMT). Additionally, I misread the set-up severely. I thought for sure it would be one OMT and one TMT, but that got nixed when Inu died. All-in-all, I don't think I played particularly well this game (and was very distracted for some IRL reasons), but it didn't matter because the innocents got absurdly lucky.

It was a very interesting game set up and the innocents definitely had luck on their side. I was hoping there to be more night kills, but everyone who died or was attacked early in the game were all baddies.

If I had strategized better, I would have taken used Red more than once to take out people during the day, since he was a known power, then lion wiggles to protect me every other night. As for why I claimed the attack, I thought it would clear me, but I didn't realize that only the baddies had 2 lives. Oh well.

Thanks Traj for hosting!

The OMTs all ended up pitting each other. I was trying to be on their side by sharing my information. Tell Inu not to attack me on the first night!

2 minutes ago, Zilary said:

The OMTs all ended up pitting each other. I was trying to be on their side by sharing my information. Tell Inu not to attack me on the first night!

That wasn't really his choice. I did swap you and Red on Inu's list. :P

My favorite role was Zilary's. She was the Spectre, and basically possessed people and controlled who they'd target. Also, she could use Red's daykill because she copied one-use powers. She had a daykill of her own, as well.

2 hours ago, Zilary said:

Multiple OMT's always end up pitting against each other. An OMT is a team unto itself and should be able to take on the entire Innocent team by itself. Strategically, a few extra random kills that have a higher chance of taking out innocents is not enough benefit to outweigh the risk of being taken out or revealed in one stray shot.

Despite the fact that I was targeting Red and hit you thanks to Rex, I would have been going after you anyway. Wee, Rex and you were on my first draft list for tracking before I got doubled and contacted by Weee about it. Ironically, after changing my lists up due to new info, you were right behind Red on my list, so it initially looked like Red had been skipped when I tracked you.

I am curious, though, did you get my meaning when I told you I thought we were each other's counterparts?

2 hours ago, InuyashaOhki said:

I am curious, though, did you get my meaning when I told you I thought we were each other's counterparts?

I thought you were an innocent dreamer, honestly. That turned out to be thezodiac...

But I did think at one point of the game that everyone was an OMT, until I got my role results back. Which lead me to speak too soon to Weee, telling her I thought we all had 2 lives. Oops.

2 hours ago, InuyashaOhki said:

So, who's up next?

That remains to be determined. It should be Rex, but I haven't been able to get in touch with him during the past few days. (And it probably doesn't help that I've been spamming him with IMs about the project I've been working on that should be announced here within the next few days.)