Trajectory

WW: Sparkbomb Nostalgia

I'm not following. You clearly were involved in an investigation result, but the investigator would also know who targeted you and probably ask them what they did to you. You can't lie and pretend to not have been doubled without almost certainly getting lynched, because one player would be able to say "No, I definitely doubled him" and the other would say "I saw that person target Inu and it obviously wasn't a nightkill."

I do think you cleared whoever doubled you, though. So that was nice of you.

Weee, only a watcher would be told who, if anyone, targeted Inu, but a watcher who targeted Inu would have no information that could confirm he's evil. Unless the investigator is a watcher/tracker hybrid (or something even weirder), the situation you describe is impossible.

Also, I think it's unsafe to believe that someone investigated Inu simply because Red is implying as much. As I said, Red has implied strong evidence on thread when all he had was (erroneous) personal logic before. Unless there's something going on behind the scenes and no one has bothered to inform the thread about it.

Traj looked at Inu.

Inu looked back at Traj.

Traj looked at Inu some more.

Inu looked back at Traj.

.....This continued ad nauseam for some time.

After about two tense minutes of staring contest between the two, Inu finally blinked.

"Yes!" Traj cheered, fist pumping as Inu grumbled and rubbed his eyes. The rest of the table sat and stared at Traj. "Oh, yeah, I suppose you executed Inu. He's still alive, though. Also, nothing happened at night. Day three, go!"

Weee: If a villain has been doubled and they have a kill, they ARE outed to the ones who know about the doubling as soon as the doubled kill is announced. Period, end of story. The only hope such a villain has is to kill both the doubler and the one the doubler told. In this case, that would be you and whoever my best guess is to who might have claimed "doubler" to you or who you might have told before contacting me if you're the doubler.

Now, since nobody died, I'm guessing someone tried to kill me tonight in case I survived execution. 

I'm informing the two people I tracked of who they targeted, and I'll be informing the people they targeted as soon as they've had a chance to not say "Wait, don't tell them!"

11 minutes ago, InuyashaOhki said:

Weee: If a villain has been doubled and they have a kill, they ARE outed to the ones who know about the doubling as soon as the doubled kill is announced.

That's a pretty big 'if'. When was the last time we had a game where every single baddie had a nightly kill?

Also, if we have a disabler, now would be a great time to tell us who you disabled.

Edit: Also, since it seems like everyone might secretly have two lives, I'm guessing there are three baddies remaining.

Edited by weee5067

1 minute ago, weee5067 said:

That's a pretty big 'if'. When was the last time we had a game where every single baddie had a nightly kill?

The "if" is if they've been doubled and have a kill. If the villain doesn't have a kill, the doubling is no different from tracking a benign power.

Well I mean, he did survive execution.

Vote: Inu

It seems odd that multiple baddies would have defenses built in though.

11 minutes ago, Blacjak said:

It seems odd that multiple baddies would have defenses built in though.

Defenses are usually protection of an important power, or protection of an OMT who doesn't have the padding of a full team. The argument that my failing to die is indicative of evil implies I'm a second OMT. It's pretty common for an MC to give the same sort of protection to identical villains.

8 minutes ago, Red said:

If you fail the first time, try again.

Trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results is one definition of insanity. :P 

Insanity tends to work, though. I'm 99.9% sure I won't survive any future executions.

Just now, thezodiac said:

Yeah you're toast today Inu... Any idea who the other OMT is before you go?

"The other OMT" would imply that I am one. 

But I'll go ahead and give you my analysis:

1. Red - I targeted him night 1 with my odd-night power (I've claimed to him this, and told him that it was a type-limited protection). He's claimed a 1-shot vigi and nothing else, which is too weak for what others have, making me assume he was just withholding the rest in hopes of not getting attacked. Later comments made me suspect him, but how he handled it made me reconsider. I put him at the top of one of my tracking lists because I figured whatever he was hiding was worth clearing him for. He was also swapped with Zilary on my second list last night. 

2. mccraabi - I have no data.

3. weee5067 - I disagree with how she has phrased a few things, but on the whole, she has behaved in a manner which does not arouse my suspicion.

4. Rexozord - Mildly suspicious, but not enough to vote for him. If it were an even numbered night, I'd probably track him just to see.

5. Blacjak - Unusually follow-ey for his normal playstyle, but nothing particularly negative to go off of. He's on my track list as well.

6. Zilary - Claimed the first night mauling. No counter-claim, so she's not a wolf. I have been told other information that claims she was not protected by Sinical-like defense, but it's vague and third-hand. Just enough to tell me not to go voting for her over surviving an attack.

7. lion wiggles - Mild suspicion. Someone has pointed out that he was missing on the day that no kill happened, so it's possible he forgot to send in a kill.

8. thezodiac - He almost always does what he's doing now, and rarely ends up being evil, so I'm not inclined to believe he is.

Here's where I am:

Inu: 100% confirmed villain.

Red: 100% confirmed innocent.

Wee: Has proved role. Very likely innocent.

Blacjak: His behaviour has me thinking he's innocent. 

Mccraabi: Has claimed a role which I think has been proven. Doesn't clear her. Defended Inu yesterday and tried to push suspicion on Red, which in turn made her look suspicious. I'm unsure.

Zilary: Was attacked and survived which has been a theme with the known villains. As no confirmed innocent has survived an attack, it's hard to know if it takes 2 attempts to kill all players or just the villains. For now, she's suspicious.

Rex: I don't know. Seems innocent to me so right now I'm about 60-40 in favour of him being innocent.

Lion: No idea. Missing yesterday. No attack last night. Coincidence or not?

Most suspicious: Zilary, Mccraabi

Somewhat suspicious: Lion

Edited by thezodiac

6 hours ago, weee5067 said:

Also, if we have a disabler, now would be a great time to tell us who you disabled.

Edit: Also, since it seems like everyone might secretly have two lives, I'm guessing there are three baddies remaining.

This seems incredibly unlikely. Not only would that mechanic be really weird (and not productive at all for anyone), but it would also require some really weird set-up constraints. Isn't it far more likely that Sinical had innate protection against the first thing that would kill him, Zilary was targeted by a protector role, and Inu used a power that prevented him from dying to execution but also gave up his (or his team's) night kill?

I still think we're dealing with a TMT, and I doubt an innocent disabler exists (although if one does, now would be the time to claim, probably to Red).

I really hate that Inu seems to be acting very pro-town and still no one has told the thread (or me privately) what exactly the investigative evidence is that indicates he is evil. If he hadn't survived execution, I'd be pretty averse to voting him (well, that and his power level seems to be higher than an average innocent, based on my knowledge of set-up). Seriously, whoever came up with the evidence has had plenty of time to choose who and how to present the evidence.

I am not concerned about Zodiac's "100% evil". He uses that often enough that it has no meaning. More concerning is Red. He claimed a source, then never elaborated. I am told by others that he never elaborated to them either. The continued vote for me after knowing my targets both nights implies his source is someone claiming a clear dream result, which isn't likely to exist in this game.

As for my survival, I am fairly certain from the structure I've seen so far that there should be at least 3 living players who can prevent their own deaths to balance the game. Either automatically like Sinical, or intentionally like I did.

EDIT: Note to self, read messages before posting. Someone has roleclaimed to me that contradicts what I just said...

EDIT2: After processing the information I have and new info, my vote is certain. I think I know what Red's source is, and I wouldn't share it either if I were him.

Red is an OMT. Remember that after you execute me. He's buffaloed Zodiac into believing a parlor trick clears him. Red has almost certainly redirected me towards Zillary twice now. I'm sure that, with Zilary having been attacked, is why Red believes I'm evil. Self protecting list changes aren't necessarily evil, but I know further that it's affected other lists one night and not both. There's a range of abilities that could explain that, but not innocently when coupled with a daykill.

I know I am getting executed today, but whatever you may believe about me, Red needs to be executed. Night powers are unlikely to work on him.

Vote: Red

Edited by InuyashaOhki

That's actually a well thought out argument Inu... Nice try.

But Red has not buffaloed me as you put it. In fact, he hasn't even replied to most of my PM's 😏😏...

The 3 OMT scenario is out the window. You are hiding a team mate. It's most likely Mccraabi or Zilary at this point... 

vote: inu

7 hours ago, thezodiac said:

Defended Inu yesterday and tried to push suspicion on Red

wat though. I said your logic was silly for saying that Inu was a baddie because Red was. How is that pushing suspicion onto Red? lol, if you read my post all I said was that I didn't, at the time, think Red was confirmed innocent. Also, I know Inu is a baddie, but it is not AT ALL for the reasons you had stated

I would say either Inu or Red is a baddie, but there is also a possibility for both to be as well and are playing off of each other. If Inu is innocent, I would look into Red next, maybe. I do believe Red has more powers than his Day 1 vigi kill, but I don't know what else.

I will say that mccraabi and I have no relation to each other and have not been in contact with one another in this game. So, if he's my team mate, he better start talking to me. :P

I think we can all agree that Zodiac is confirmed unhelpful. A blind dog with eventually bite the right stick, and he's clinging to the last stick he found until he finds a new one - and ignoring how he contradicts himself in the process. This is what he does every game, so I suggest again not using that as suspicion against him.

I've given enough info to those I've been in contact with to piece together what I think the game's structure is. It leads to one very clear conclusion, so I'm confident that the villains will not win this game.

Hmm. I'm back. I passed out before 9 last night. Sorry. 

After taking everything in, I see that Inu is the one that makes the most sense, on the surface, to vote for. But, Red's whole, "vigi not vigi" thing that's going on, confounds me a bit. The arguments from both sides make sense. I just don't see how you can't call all of it fishy. Or odd. 

I'm on the side of believing Inu about voting for Red after her imminent death. But, I'm not totally for it. 

Honestly, I haven't seen anything be claimed on thread that makes either Inu, or Red, a solid lock for baddie. If somebody knows of actual proof, it would be great to have it. 

As for myself being bad because I wasn't here and there happened to be no kill... Makes sense.

But I also know that plenty of you are seasoned players and could easily make the play to push suspicion onto me. Which would lead to the innocents losing someone at execution, whilst protecting yourselves from execution, protecting yourselves from being watched last night, and you too it off with making a kill  tonight. Also, now there's a good chance that I'm watched tonight, which means the baddies won't be. -_- Sounds like a really good play on the baddies part, if you ask me.  

Edited by lion wiggles
Dumb me

52 minutes ago, lion wiggles said:

But I also know that plenty of you are seasoned players and could easily make the play to push suspicion onto me. Which would lead to the innocents losing someone at execution, whilst protecting yourselves from execution, protecting yourselves from being watched last night, and you too it off with making a kill  tonight. Also, now there's a good chance that I'm watched tonight, which means the baddies won't be. -_- Sounds like a really good play on the baddies part, if you ask me.  

That line of reasoning has more or less been abandoned. Everyone is pretty much on the same page, and I'm fated to die to make their theories prove out. It's down to Red if I die innocent (because I pointed a large neon arrow at him), Zilary if I die an OMT (because her innocence hinges on the theory that innocents have defense too), and Zodiac if I die as part of a team (because I've defended him at every turn) followed by whoever Zodiac doesn't accuse from the graveyard. 

And, yes, I am making fun of the team theory. If I were on a villain team, I would not have been protected from execution yesterday as that would make a villain team far too much stronger than Sinical's OMT. 

If there's a new kill that pops up tonight, you'll be suspect, Lion, but I rather doubt it will. 

I've been clear from the start that I was the Vigi and I only had 1 kill.

I received a PM from a dreamer who I had reasons to trust stating Inu was evil.

Inu has claimed a role with a lot of power for just an innocent when you factor in living through execution.   Innocents almost never have an extra protection from execution like he did. 

Nothing has changed in my opinion since I received the information about Inu.

Yeah, he's acting really innocent in a lot of ways and I'll certainly be mildly confused if he dies innocent.  But I'm not going to get cold feet now.  He's still our best choice for execution. 

Surely everyone can see that Inu is waffling. And clearly trying to put suspicion on me when he dies as part of a team...

It should be completely obvious to anyone, even without the dreamer hit, that Inu is evil after his self confessed execution dodge...