Trajectory

WW: Sparkbomb Nostalgia

6 hours ago, thezodiac said:

Surely everyone can see that Inu is waffling. And clearly trying to put suspicion on me when he dies as part of a team...

Alright, you caught me. I'm totally on a team with you. When I die not part of a team, make sure to execute Zodiac for being part of my nonexistent team. :P

Sorry I'm late, guys. I'll edit this post when I get home, but for now - 

Inu was executed. He was the Werewolf. 

The Werewolf has been defeated. 

Day 4 begins. 

I had a theory that the game has three baddies called the Phoenix the werewolf and the spectre.

But I felt mentioning it would be inconsequential and it still pretty much is. But this makes it likely there's 1 more baddie called the spectre and they probably will follow the pattern of having protection.

I strongly suspect we have some sort of Pyro. I don't know if that'll be the Spectre, or if it's a separate role. The lack of nightkills can't just be inactivity...

So do we just have three OMTs? That doesn't really seem very balanced. Maybe all the night kills were limited, we did see one night 1, and they've just been held onto to have a stronger late game presence?

edit: I guess it could also be that night just hasn't processed yet

Edited by Blacjak

Ok Rex is innocent...

Vote: Zilary

If we are looking at a Pyro role then at most they have 3 plants made. Another 4 to make.

Edit: Actually if we execute wrong today and they plant tonight, we must execute right tomorrow.

Edit 2: And for those who havn't figured it out yet, I'm the dreamer. Got an evil hit on Inu night 1 and have cleared Red and Rex since.

I'm ok revealing it now as I'm pretty sure it's a pyro we have left.

Edited by thezodiac

If you assume that there are no more night kills in the game, then we should just not execute at all until you get a hit since you'll get three dreams at minimum assuming none of the pyro hits have died. This should guarantee we have at worst a 50/50 barring shenanigans and an 80% chance to get a hit.

That logic works... IF I'm right. But in all likelihood I think it is Zilary anyhow. Especially since she survived an attack. I tried dreaming her night two but she got swapped on all lists for Red, so didn't try it again last night. If we execute and I dream someone else we can hit two birds today. That leaves a pyro still needing two more hits. 

This of course is assuming that the doubler hasn't already doubled the pyro😏

It could be a Cult instead of a Pyro. Or it could be both! I can't decide whether an all-OMT setup with two lives per OMT would have three or four baddies in a game this size.

And I don't think the game balance is off. You really can't design against both Day 1 daykill plus execution landing on an OMT and a Night 1 Dreamer hit.

Thezodiac can dream? That doesn't sound too right...

Well, since I'm the chopping block, I'll reveal my role. I am the (or "a"...now?) Dreamer. I can role-dream, but I guess thezodiac can alignment-dream. To me, that feels a bit unbalanced. Assuming we have killed the werewolf and that was the only night kill, I feel a bit safer about revealing what I have found:

Night 1 I dreamed lion wiggles and found out he is the Protector

Night 2 I dreamed mccraabi and found out he is the Doubler

Night 3 I dreamed Red and he is, indeed, only a Vigilante.

If thezodiac is another Dreamer, that leaves Blacjak, Weee, and Rex as the Pyro or could be a two-man team?

Out of the three, I feel most suspicious about Blacjak.

Vote: Blacjak

ETA: Rereading thread...what's a Spectre? Would that be an OMT, also? I feel like there might be another WW (two person team?), but probably not with kill powers.

Edited by Zilary
Reread

Plot to be edited when I get home from work, but -

Red was shot. He was the Vigilante. 

Mccraabi was stabbed. She was the Doubler. 

Well, I guess that makes up for all the nightkills we haven't seen...

It's either Blacjak, Zilary, or both. Zilary's already been hit by something once, probably, which would fit the pattern of OMTs being able to survive the first attack against them. Red and mccraabi hadn't been attacked previously and died outright to the daykills. So, I'm more comfortable lynching Zilary today.

1 hour ago, weee5067 said:

Well, I guess that makes up for all the nightkills we haven't seen...

It's either Blacjak, Zilary, or both. Zilary's already been hit by something once, probably, which would fit the pattern of OMTs being able to survive the first attack against them. Red and mccraabi hadn't been attacked previously and died outright to the daykills. So, I'm more comfortable lynching Zilary today.

She's also claiming a similar role to Zodiac. Chances are they aren't both innocent.

Sorry for absence today. Been busy with friends.

Zilary is executed. She is the Spectre. 

The Spectre is defeated. 

Day 5 begins. 

Will edit in all plots tonight, this is still from phone. 

Rex is cleared (meaning, unless we have evidence of a cult, he's innocent).

Zilary claimed that lion wiggles was cleared as the Protector. I will note that Zilary could have decided to team up with another OMT if she found one, so lion's not 100% cleared.

zodiac seems pretty darn safe. He's got a standard innocent ability that's been verified accurate, and Zilary was an evil Dreamer.

I'm the Watcher, and Inu was an evil semi-Tracker (following the pattern of baddies having a weird version of an existing innocent role).

Blacjak hasn't really said or done anything helpful, isn't cleared (pending zodiac's most recent result), and doesn't seem willing to claim a role or give us anything to work off of. So my vote's staying on him.

Okay I never sent in a list yesterday. I was visiting family and chats and drinks went on into the night and I never got back online. This puts us in a precarious position today.

But the last villain is not me and it's not Rex. Lion is a protector apparently?? I have no idea if that's true or not but I'm inlinced to think he is innocent.

That leaves Wee and blacjak.

We know Zilary was an evil dreamer. Inu was an evil Tracker. So it seems like the villains were given innocent type roles. (Both of their roles were investigative in nature)

Wee being a Watcher would fit the pattern but she's known I'm the dreamer since Day 2 and hasn't killed me which she surely would have. I was in fact going to dream her last night.

Blacjak has made a role claim to me and its rather similar to Rex's.... Rex is confirmed innocent so it would look like blacjak is evil. 

Vote: blacjak