Rexozord

Werewolf: Frequency

269 posts in this topic

Sorry, guys. Opening night tonight for a show that I've been in tech week for since LAST Thursday, plus I started rehearsal on Tuesday for the opera chorus I'm in at the end of October... Needless to say I've been a bit scatter-brained on thread the last couple of days.

I just want it to be known that I don't trust Red after what he pulled last time as Regent. I'm abstaining from this particular vote. ;P

That's ok. But considering you pulled a similar thing yesterday.

i was honest about executing Inu.   You were not about what you did yesterday. 

You have chosen Red as your Regent today. Red used Regent Kill on Traj. He was the Frequency Attuner, capable of changing people’s frequencies in various ways. He was a Frequency Bandit. His frequency was Red. The Frequency Bandits have been defeated.

At the end of night, you have achieved frequency unity. All players have had their frequency randomized. Also, you feel a strange presence, unlike anything you’ve felt before.

It is Day 9. Four players remain. (Night results will be sent out in order of priority. Night is done.)

Edited by Rexozord

I'm going to elect myself. I have no real idea yet who I'll regent kill yet. 

Also: I made Zilary blue last night, but I guess that doesn't matter anymore.

Elect: Red

1 hour ago, Red said:

That's ok. But considering you pulled a similar thing yesterday.

i was honest about executing Inu.   You were not about what you did yesterday. 

I implied what I was going to do. Also my choice did not result in the death of any innocents whatsoever. Unlike yours. :P

Obvs we've got that OMT left now. My guess is that it's Rox because that would round things out. I feel like no one else in the game has had an ability quite like his, assuming he wasn't lying about what he told me early on. Also I was told I targeted him last night and we didn't have any kills tonight for what it's worth? If that's still a thing? Every other night Rex has made a comment about things being quiet, but I guess if the frequency sync gave the OMT their powers, then yeah.

Also I wanna say that I totally called it with the "x number of players x color" thing like days ago.

I guess everyone was Blue at the end of Night. Rex did already say that once everyone matched he would randomize half the players (and also stated so in Night Results), so Zilary might not even be Blue at this point. 

...I don't want my frequency eaten and I feel like this is the part where the "unknown" thing that Rex talked about comes into play and the OMT is gonna come along and eat our frequency and it will be sad times. Ragnarok and stuff and rocks fall everyone dies. xD

Well, now you know Traj was lying when he said I didn't disable him those two days. He and NPM were also the biggest advocates for the "Rox is an OMT" theory.

I've made all my targets public and put myself on the spotlight from very early on, which is something I wouldn't do as an OMT. 
My first guess on the OMT's identity is Red. The Inu execution would make a lot more sense if that were the case, but I really have no idea at this point.

In the argument for Red being OMT...if the OMT's win condition has to do with changing everyone's frequency to a certain color/the same color...at least out of everyone left Red puts people at a specific color (Blue). And the OMT-upgrade or whatever did happen on a night after everyone was Blue (If Red isn't lying/and why would he) for what it's worth.

My biggest argument against little brother being OMT is that whole "I'm hoping you can convert me" conversation we had early on, which I feel like is one of the least-OMT things anyone could ever do ever. So if you are OMT and you approached me with that...good on yah. I think it would be amusing if you were the OMT, but I don't really suspect you of it.

In regards to whoever in graveyard was talking about Rox and I not collaborating on our disable targets, that more has to do with me and my refusal to use PMs in a WW game as a general rule. I made an exception talking a bit to little brother because little brother, and Traj and I tend to always have conversations about it just because we cyber-hang out a lot and know each other in real life, but really that's it. I was lying by omission a lot with Traj, and if the roles had been reversed and I was the baddie, I would not have handled our conversations half as well as he did. I suspected him just because I start the game out suspecting everyone and there was only one thing that he ever said aloud that immediately made me go hmmmmmmmm in regards to his alignment. 

I feel like at this point jailing isn't going to help anything since it looks like our OMT doesn't have any kills, or if they do they only got them last night if that's what the upgrade did, unless we are wanting to jail to try and clear things or check things, but I don't think any of us have any abilities that are useful in that way so...

I haven't the faintest idea what Zilary does at all. At least the others of us have earlier points in the game where we made claims, lul.

I find out what people's frequencies are...which is why I have been trying to figure out if frequencies correlate with anything the whole time.

Thanks for the disable last night, I guess...? With the very few amount of people left, I haven't been putting much effort in finding frequencies.

Anyway, my thoughts is to execute Rox.

From last night's plot, the OMT seemed to benefit from achieving frequency unity, right?

Red's claimed role seems designed to facilitate frequency unity. I'm much more sure on the Red vote now.

I can change someone to red tonight.  Zilary can confirm it as well. 

You still haven't explained your role on thread Rox. Please stop dodging questions. 

When elected, I will execute Rox. 

...Right. You have literally zero idea what my role does. None whatsoever. I haven't said a single word about it since like Day 2. Please pay attention.

If elected, I will execute Red.

Well, Rox, the part of your role that you're leaving out is kind of the important part ;P Or at the least the other half of it that you told me is pretty significant.

EDIT:

But I digress. And agree with Rox about frequency unity appearing to be what Red's role is based around. In any case, I've got another performance tonight and likely won't be back on until late, but if Rox is for a Red vote, I'm for Rox, so

Elect Rox

Edited by TheLastStarMaker

25 minutes ago, TheLastStarMaker said:

Well, Rox, the part of your role that you're leaving out is kind of the important part ;P Or at the least the other half of it that you told me is pretty significant.

^Clarification would be great.

I don't trust that there is two disablers.

Well, there have been multiple days where two people have been disabled. Also, one is a straight-up disabler and the other's more of a pixie.

I don't trust Red with the information on the other part of my role. If Zilary wants to know, I'll gladly PM her about it.

EDIT: Elect: Rox

Edited by Roxeon

Considering no other innocent thus far has had an -other- part of the role.

They've had one frequency dependant or related power.

Final Vote Tally:

Red: 2 - Red, Zilary

Rox: 2 - Star, Rox

You have another tie to resolve. Once again, I'll call upon the Frequency... and it says that Red is the Regent. Red used Regent Kill on Rox. He was the Frequency Jammer, capable of stopping others from using powers for a time. His frequency was Blue.

During the night, Star was removed from the Frequency. She was the Signal Booster, capable of helping or hindering others based on their frequency. Her frequency was Red.

Upon the dawn, Red looked around and saw that only Zilary remained alive. He quickly removed her from the Frequency, leaving him alone, the Frequency Unity.

First Place: Red, the Frequency Unity

Second Place: Innocents

Third Place: Frequency Bandits