InuyashaOhki

Inu's Lab

1 minute ago, Blacjak said:

Vote: Red

I believe it makes the most sense that KillerK was granting knife attacks to players based on what has been said and his color in the player list. Sinical was also at the time suspected by several players and I probably would've targeted him too if I was given a knife. So other than being a canine of some sort, I don't think Zilary is very suspect. Inu said there were multiple red-herrings in this game. Red has lied constantly the past few days and created a ton of unnecessary drama. Squeak! *Scratches*

@Trajectory

That wasn't sarcasm, Squeak! I was clearly trying to say something. I really am upset about not posting. Players have died since then though so I don't think anyone else will be upset about not posting. I hope you understand what I'm saying. Also yes, I have two forms and I love it. I just wish I had more time to post XD Is that cheese? *sniffs the air, wiggling his whiskers*

This could not be more obvious. Blakjak is trying to save Zillary, and he is clearly evil. He has 2 forms, just like Cel did, one that seems more innocent (mouse/armadillo) and one that is more wicked (cat/crocodile). He is definitely a baddie, and the fact that he is trying to save Zillary just confirms that we should be targeting her tonight as planned, and he is next on my suspect list.

You missed my edit where I revealed my night results. Squeak! Also, assuming I was a mouse last night, who killed Weee hmm? *Hears a loud noise and scampers under a table*

Red - I will give you an opportunity to see if you do what you say.  I do think Zilary is a viable target given what she has said about her role.

FWIW, I can't quite imagine both her and Blacjak being able to find out roles if both are innocent.  In fact I am doubtful of both claims.

Unvote: Red

Vote: Zilary

I've just confirmed with Inu that I have a kill every night. I do find this surprising. 

I wanted to let everyone know for full disclosure. I've made it clear I have nothing to hide. 

Votes so far:

Red - Zodiac, Zilary, Blac, 
Zilary - Smiletrue, Red, Traj, Mccraabi, NPM, Voce Angeli, 
Not Yet Voted: :o No names on this list 

In case I die tonight, I just want to let everyone know where I actually stand:

1. I am 95% certain that mccraabi is innocent
2. Because mccraabi is innocent and the power I believe she has, I am also 95% certain that NPM is also innocent (sorry for the accusation earlier, but I had to gain Red's trust)
3. I am not sure about Trajectory, but has not caused me to suspect evil, and so I am currently leaning towards innocent
4. Voce Angeli - I have no idea yet, but I am leaning towards evil.

5. I strongly believe that Red is evil, and should be executed immediately. When Red started pretending to be a vigilante, I realized that we could use this to our advantage, and perhaps manipulate him to kill off a baddie for us during the rounds tonight, aka Blacjak. If all goes well, this plan worked out.

6. I am 90% certain that Zillary and and Blacjak are evil, and if everything went well tonight, both will have died.
7. I am currently 60% sure that theZodiac is innocent due to his insistence and realization that Red is evil so early on.

I'm not pretending. My role title is Vigilante.

I don't feel manipulated.   With Mcraabi vouching for NPM, I've been cool with killing Blacjak tonight.

I've been forthcoming since the start.

Again, this narrative is being twisted and it only does a disservice to the other innocents who believe it. 

Votes so final:

Red - Zodiac, Zilary, Blac
Zilary - Smiletrue, Red, Traj, Mccraabi, NPM, Voce Angeli

The robots process the votes and Zilary is dragged by her wolf tail, barking and claiming to be a "good girl", then tossed into the cryogenic tank. A search of her room turns up a transmogrifier that was programmed with a razorback form that looked rather vicious, and a digital link tapping into Rexozord's transmogrifier for additional programming data. On the shelf by the bed is her purse, in which is found a VIP card to the Order of the Claw grill with four punches out of it. She only had one more to get a free sandwich. :( (The preceding sentence only told you that she was an Order of the Claw member, so don't speculate on the fluff text around it. You know you were going to... :P

The hologram of Inu begins processing night results.

In the night, a wolf attacks Blacjak. Some other stuff happens, but no one much cares. Well, except Weee who came back to the land of the living just in time to see the game end.

Winners: The innocents

Second Place: Order of the Claw (Blacjak, Celairiel, Zilary)

Third Place: KillerK

The matter transporters come online, sending all the survivors back to their ship...without remembering to change them back first. Oops.