InuyashaOhki

Inu's Lab

6 hours ago, mccraabi said:

I missed the sinical post, care to say when it was?

Also, weee seems to be putting out some good energy

mccraabi, care to elaborate on why you think Weee hissing like a snake sounds like 'good' energy?

Unvote: Sinical

Vote: Weee

Some of these posting requirements are really annoying to have to interact with. I don't know how the mobile users are going to suffer through this game with Sinical's posting requirement in play. Mccraabi's posting requirement is also difficult to read.

That said, some of the posting requirements are similar to mine (Weee, Zodiac, Red) while Mccraabi's and Sinical's are completely different. I wonder if they may be attempting to fake a posting requirement to make their true requirement less obvious (or make it seem like they have transformed when they have not, although I don't really see how that could be productive).

EDIT: My main reason for thinking this so early, is that I don't think Inu would be foolish enough to choose posting requirements that would make players not want to read the thread.

Edited by Rexozord

Okay so smiletrue, killkerk and Wee are not on a team and neither are Rex and Sinical... Buzz!!

Sinical voting Exiled was strange, particularly considering Sinical was most suspicious of buzzing Rex yesterday. Unless he got some new intel last night.

But Red's last post is giving me the most strange buzz. Don't know what he meant and who he was referring to. He flew under the radar as evil in the last game and is acting similarly this game. He's the most suspicious buzz for me right now so...

Vote: Red

@Rexozord I'm always on mobile. And Sinicals post is coming up as blank for me bar his vote.. not such a good buzz 😏.. does it read something?

Edited by thezodiac

13 minutes ago, thezodiac said:

@Rexozord I'm always on mobile. And Sinicals post is coming up as blank for me bar his vote.. not such a good buzz 😏.. does it read something?

Everything in Sinical's two posts are in white text with the exception of his vote. You have to highlight the text in his vote in order to read it.

Rex: I do have it in the rules not to use different colors outside of posting requirements, so I can safely confirm those are real. I also wouldn't put it past me to make an annoying to read posting requirement like white-on-white text intentionally.

For mobile, I am pinch-zooming to read Mccraabi's post, and press-and-hold over Sinical's, then pressing Select All. The rules confirm Sinical's since I'm obviously not doing anything about it. I can't confirm font size or inserted text as real or false, though.

EDIT: I may alter it if it's really that much of a problem for folks. If there's anyone who can't do the highlighting, let me know.

Edited by InuyashaOhki

4 hours ago, Killerk239 said:

Since it seems we have started with posting requirements, I wouldn't want a snake in our presence

Trusst me, if being a ssnake meant I wass evil, I'd be crafting posstss with zero ssss.

Not even hard. If I avoid mentioning a certain player name (or four), anyway.

Thiss doess mean I won't be reproducing Ssinical'ss posstss for the mobile usserss, though.

Vote: smiletrue1

Becausse sshe sseemss to be blindly following a random vote.

3 minutes ago, Sinical said:

If people find my posts difficult to read, whoever comes along next could copy and paste what I said for the benefit of others.

Wait, yeah, thiss iss eassier than I thought.

Yeah I'd be fairly confident that Wee is innocent. I'm happy to buzz after those lying low, as it happens way too often here where active players are targeted and accused while villains sit back and go unnoticed.

Red, Zilary, Cel, Voce & Trajectory come to my buzzing mind this game so far.

32 minutes ago, Sinical said:

If people find my posts difficult to read, whoever comes along next could copy and paste what I said for the benefit of others.

You... make a good point. Man, I wish I had thought of that.

Ok, so where I'm at right now is I have a slight inclination that Sinical is innocent, and I think it's a bit more likely that Weee is innocent as well. Not sure if I want to go after Smile yet, but I would be considering her pro-town if she had asked the question (which was a good question, by the way, and I'm interested in the answer) without voting. Zodiac I can't really read, but he seems "normal" (whatever that is worth). It's going to be hard to judge Cel and Voce with their restriction to mobile and lack of home Wifi. Trajectory has been online today but hasn't posted. Same with Zilary. My recommendation would be to start with Traj, to be honest. During my game, he lurked a lot while carrying on conversations with his teammates.

Vote: Traj

That said, I'm not necessarily opposed to a wagon on Smile or Red. I'd definitely like to see Red's explanation for a Day 2 Nobody vote.

48 minutes ago, Sinical said:

Rex I find it interesting that you didn't address exile, who quite frankly has the most suspect vote by far.

I actually disagree. I think that kind of flippant vote is precisely within his playstyle. I don't think it's particularly pro-town, of course. I am going a bit "easier" on people who haven't played in a while (Exile, Killer) or are new (Smile). I could make an argument against Killer of similar strength for his vote (which isn't very well thought out, I think).

It'ss fair to want to go eassy on new playerss, and I'm willing to move my vote off of ssmile if sshe givess a defensse, but I don't want to encourage bad habitss by letting ssusspiciouss behavior sslide entirely.

My view is that there's honestly very little to vote on right now, and you need a Day 2 execution or things are going to go downhill really rapidly. Trying to divine out the reasoning behind posting requirements is a bit of a twisted mind game without additional information regarding whether or not posting requirements are tied to the type of power used. Presumably, they are related, but if they are that closely linked then that seems like a heavy disadvantage that would not have been put into the game. Other than that, it seems like a majority of the votes are based off of some metagame understanding of how people play, which is certainly something. 

With that in mind, there would need to be a test to see if posting requirement is related to power set, and so I voted for the person with the most obnoxious posting requirement. 

Sorry for being out today as well, but my car got stolen! (it has since been located in mostly one piece, so all is well).

Anyways, I'm more suspicious of those who aren't posting, because if there's a posting requirement that would make it obvious someone is a baddie, they would avoid posting as much as they could. 

Vote: Nobody

will likely change before cutoff.

Exile, I can assure you that posting requirements are linked to powers in some capacity, at least in some cases (and I believe in most/all cases). I don't think you can say, for instance, that "snake" is bad, but you can say that "snake" has a "snake-like" power. That being said, I'm not sure what would be linked to posting in white or in small sized letters, for instance.

Mccraabi, you raise a good point. I really think we should be suspecting Zilary and Trajectory a bit more than we are. That being said, Trajectory hasn't been on since I made my post voting him. Zilary, on the other hand, has, and still hasn't posted. Seems to me that she might be deliberately trying to hide her posting requirement, which raises my suspicions of her.

Unvote: Traj
Vote: Zilary

I think Mccraabi has a good point about perhaps paying attention to the players who haven't posted today since they might have a posting requirement they don't want to reveal.  I'm not sure, though, that equals being evil.  It is obvious that everyone has a posting requirement if transformed (well, I assume it is everyone - I certainly have one but didn't transform last night).

Voce and Cel I give a pass to given their moving situation.  

I do wonder a bit about Traj as he usually does post.  That said, it is hard for me to imagine that Inu would give an evil player a posting requirement that would make the player look evil.  I am not sure even Inu is that mean.  It is possible though that the posting requirement could give some sort of hint to what the player can do.  Given that I could see a player with an important innocent role not wanting to give out any info.  Let's say a player is a protector and can transform into a turtle and has a posting requirement about being in a shell.  Maybe the player wouldn't want to post because of being afraid someone would determine that player was a protector.

So, at this point, I am not sure that we can say trying to hide a posting requirement means a player is evil.

The thing in the thread which most raised my eyebrows was Red's nobody vote which I consider to usually be anti-town when done after Day 1 absent good reason..  For now, I'll

I will check back and am amenable to potentially changing this for a better target.

Iss it jusst me, or iss half the game forgetting to vote?

I undersstand the argument againsst people who aren't possting, but I feel like the people who have possted are giving uss enough to work with. I didn't want to vote Red earlier, becausse I expected him to come back on and change hiss vote once more people had contributed, but that'ss looking lessss and lessss (hee hee) likely.

Unvote: smiletrue1

7 minutes ago, weee5067 said:

Iss it jusst me, or iss half the game forgetting to vote?

It's just you. Only 1/3 has forgotten.

Current votes so far, of the moment:

Sinical - Exiled Phoenix
Exiled Phoenix - Sinical
Nobody - Red, Mccraabi
Wee - KillerK, Smiletrue
Red - Zodiac, NPM, Wee
Zilary - Rex

Not yet voted: Cel, Voce Angeli, Zilary, Blacjak, Traj

Look...: I'm a turtle...

That's... really all... And I.. think it's ridiculous that a vote would happen so quickly on a Day 2 with... no actual knowledge. I honestly... think it's very unlike NPM to be going so ham on someone... with no evidence or actual theory. I also think... Wee's bandwagon vote... is also suspect.

I'm totally cool with a Nobody vote... until we... actually know more. And... I'd rather vote NPM over Wee...

Unvote...: Nobody...

Vote...: Wee...

If more votes go on NPM, I'm... wiling to switch to NPM...  But with the votes... as they are, for my own survival, I'm... going to vote for Wee.

Edited by Red

1 minute ago, Red said:

And I think it's ridiculous that a vote would happen so quickly on a Day 2 with no actual knowledge.

We're under an hour away from cutoff. You originally possted over 12 hourss ago. And you're calling thiss 'quickly'? Give me a break. It'ss pretty obviouss you were waiting to ssee if you'd need to draw attention to yoursself by presservation-voting.

I apologize for not being here much today. The game started right as my "work-week" did, and my workdays are generally 10-14 hours long.

Vote: Nobody in order to have a vote in, but once I've read more I'll probably change it - there's no real reason to vote for no one today.