InuyashaOhki

Inu's Lab

238 posts in this topic

Sorry, weekends tend to be busier for me to engage with the thread. I'm usually checking on mobile, which affected today since I couldn't highlight Sinical's text, so I haven't read anything Sinical posted.

I currently don't have anything to contribute as of the moment and I'm trusting you guys for this vote at this time.

Vote: Red

Since there's been an interesting amount of speculation as regards my participation thus far, I'd like to reiterate that I've been at work for the past twelve hours and just got home. I did check in on mobile once before I got super busy, but didn't really have much time to say anything from my phone. From my quick skim, I noticed Red has claimed to be a turtle? I didn't see very much that was turtle-esque about his most recent post, and pretty much everyone else who has evinced a posting requirement has had it in every post of theirs thus far (although Rex professes to have a posting requirement as well and I haven't been able to figure out what it is, myself, so I may go back and look at that in a moment).

Zilary's vote troubles me, though, I have to admit. It's one thing to be too busy to contribute, which is understandable, but just to have nothing... bothers me.

I like the argument for voting for someone that avoids posting. I did read through the previous game, and Red did do a good job flying under the radar during that game.

Unvote: Weee

Vote: Red

And for Wee, I am a brand new player, and this game is closed to outside communication, so I don't have a coach helping me avoid 'bad habits' for my first time playing ever, so I am going to seem all over the place.

Really, Red.  You're a turtle.  I give a made up example of someone maybe being a turtle and a protector and you come in and say you are a turtle?  Seems a little .... coincidental.

Traj - From what I have seen, if you transform at night you have a posting requirement for the next day.  If you don't transform (stay in human form) you don't have a posting requirement.  I didn't transform last night so I don't have one for today.  But if I had transformed I would have had one today.  I suspect it is like that for all or most of us.

I think Rex was in human form lasst night, and Red jusst needss to include a few elipssess.

If we have a Protector, I'd target mccraabi. Too many people are ignoring her ssoft invesstigation claim. I think at leasst one baddie picked up on it and iss hoping the Protector hassn't noticed.

ssmile, I know your firsst game can be tough. I'm trying to help you for future gamess by pointing thingss out now.

Votes so far:

Sinical - Exiled Phoenix
Exiled Phoenix - Sinical
Nobody - Mccraabi, Traj
Wee - KillerK, Smiletrue, Red
Red - Zodiac, NPM, Wee, Zilary
Zilary - Rex

Not yet voted: Cel, Voce Angeli,Blacjak

Edited by InuyashaOhki
Oh, look, another page.

I guess that's fair, @Trajectory. I'm usually the opposite where I tend to read the thread better at work (perks of sitting in front of a computer all day) than when I'm out and about on weekends. Yes, I skimmed the thread a couple times today, but I didn't pick up anything largely noticeable than some guesses for who's what animal (and who might not have transformed last night). I rather have the time to read more in-depth and post my thoughts when I have done so, than skimming. Also, I have received my results from last night, but I am wary about posting them at the moment as to not tip the baddies off. Due to not being able to PM, I am being cautious with what I reveal on thread.

1 minute ago, Zilary said:

I guess that's fair, @Trajectory. I'm usually the opposite where I tend to read the thread better at work (perks of sitting in front of a computer all day) than when I'm out and about on weekends. Yes, I skimmed the thread a couple times today, but I didn't pick up anything largely noticeable than some guesses for who's what animal (and who might not have transformed last night). I rather have the time to read more in-depth and post my thoughts when I have done so, than skimming. Also, I have received my results from last night, but I am wary about posting them at the moment as to not tip the baddies off. Due to not being able to PM, I am being cautious with what I reveal on thread.

Uh, well, now that you've revealed that you got results of some kind that might threaten the baddies, that could be awkward.

Zilary likes this

28 minutes ago, weee5067 said:

We're under an hour away from cutoff. You originally possted over 12 hourss ago. And you're calling thiss 'quickly'? Give me a break. It'ss pretty obviouss you were waiting to ssee if you'd need to draw attention to yoursself by presservation-voting.

There seems to be an uncharacteristically strong interest... in bandwagoning someone on Day 2 with... no knowledge.

If I am unfortunately... executed, then I think the obvious choices are Wee and NPM for how strong they pushed this... on a Day 2 with no knowledge...

But... ideally, I'd like for NPM... to be executed today...

EDIT:

I'm a... turtle and I'm not... a protector. I'm... the heir....

Edited by Red

4 minutes ago, Trajectory said:

Uh, well, now that you've revealed that you got results of some kind that might threaten the baddies, that could be awkward.

Just gambling now, I suppose...

If Zilary doess die tonight, at leasst we can probably narrow our ssearch down to whoever wass online in the passt 10 minutess.

Look, I'm being completely... honest... about my role...

We can execute the... guy who made a placeholder vote and DID get on before execution to change it... and has revealed his role on thread...

Or we can vote... Nobody... again.  I'd really recommend... this if you are innocent like me...

Unvote: Wee

Vote: Nobody

Red - It sure looks like Lion was the heir last night. Honestly, when I first voted for you I wasn't that sold on it but felt I had to vote for someone and the fact you voted Nobody was the best I could come up with right now.  But, your posts since then have actually made me suspicious.

I do wonder about Zilary since she apparently used her role last night but I haven't seen an obvious posting requirement.  At least not as obvious as some of the others.

*muffled mumbling* I'm stealing wifi from a neighbor. Comcast hot spots are a plus, if I'm close enough to reach it. My data signal is crap here... 

vote nobody because I haven't read even half the posts. Tomorrow I can at least read at work, even if I'm blocked from posting. *grumbles about Comcast continue as her voice becomes more and more muffled*

Maybe there's more than one heir...

But currently... I'm an heir... and a turtle.    I can go turtle form... which I did last night. When I'm turtle form... I get protection inverse to my wariness. (so if I'm at 50 wariness, I get 50% protection shield)

And I can choose to inherit... a role and alignment... the day after someone dies... by saying so... to Inu.

EDIT:

I'd actually guarantee there is more than one heir if the Transmogrifier is what... does it.. 

I have one of those... and so did Lion...

Edited by Red

Final votes:

Sinical - Exiled Phoenix
Exiled Phoenix - Sinical
Nobody - Mccraabi, Traj, Red, Cel, Voce Angeli
Wee - KillerK
Red - Zodiac, NPM, Wee, Zilary, Smiletrue
Zilary - Rex

FAILURE AT DEMOCRACY: Blacjak

It looks like you have it in for those Nobody mice. The computer puts on an ancient recording of classical music.

The hologram of Inu begins processing the night results.

Edited by InuyashaOhki
Miscounted a vote.

Well, considering I'm not evil... that won't matter...

And... honestly, Wee... for a game with no information... this bandwagon... has way too much fuel...

I'm... much more worried... about your bloodthirst...

And in the case of Cel and Voce... it seems unfair... to blame them for their Nobody votes... with their internet. 

And... I know it seems like I'm defending their votes that saved my life... and that's because I am defending them.

I'd like... to start this next day... with a little more thinking and a little less bloodthirst... 

I've been... more than forthcoming with the details of... my role. 

26 minutes ago, Red said:

And I can choose to inherit... a role and alignment

That makes you neutral at best, dude. Not innocent. And that's assuming you're telling the truth.

Red is still not making sense.  He seems to be changing his story to try to match what is posted.  Now he seems to be neutral and can choose alignment and role at any point in game.  That is way overpowered since you wait to see which way the wind is blowing and then decide. Also, he says he has a protection shield inverse to wariness.  Not sure how that works and if it is any different from what everyone has. After being confused about how wariness worked, I wrote Inu and basically found out that if you catch someone targeting your room that their ability will fail.  So, yes, it does act like a protection.  So someone with 50% wariness would have 50% chance to prevent an ability being used on them (whether for good or ill -- that is it can block good stuff not just bad stuff).  Given that, I don't really see how Red's claimed turtle role gives him anything that we all don't have at 50% wariness. Oh - and I would guess we all have transmogrifiers as that is what allows us to transform. Tweet, tweet.

I'll make... three comments...

1...:    NPM is talking alot... and last game... NPM talked alot... and was evil.

2.   Wee.. talking about how Voce, Traj and Celariel are suspects when I die evil... actually has made me decide that Wee is innocent.  So if I die, when I die innocent..., I'd like you all to know that... Wee is probably innocent.

3.   Wariness does not protect... you from attacks...  and Turtle Form... protects you from attacks...   That.... is the.... difference. 

4.   It... was made apparent.. in my role that I could only heir people.... that die with a Transmogrifier... This... implies that there are people... who don't have transmogrifiers... 

EDIT.   I... can't... count. That was....four... comments...

Edited by Red

I didn't actually talk that much last game compared to most games.  But, when I have something I feel I can analyze I generally do talk a lot.  I don't think I am more verbose when evil. In fact, probably the contrary.  Red - I specifically asked Inu if Wariness protects you from attacks and it does although it doesn't always work.  If your wariness is 50% for example it only has a 50% chance of protecting you.  If your wariness is 100% and the attacker is at 0% then it apparently goes to randomizer. So, I don't see a difference between wariness and turtle form. Tweet, tweet.

In the morning, robots drag Rexozord out of his room, shoving his corpse into suspended animation. Once again, some sort of animal got him rather badly. A search of his room finds a transmogrifier and it turns out to have been programmed for a Wolf form.

Day 3 has begun.