Sign in to follow this  
TheLastStarMaker

Rebels in the Court - Game Thread

Huh.

Vote: Trajectory

Traj keeps pointing out that I'm the obvious nightkill target. I'm not sure I agree, but I feel like most of us are unfamiliar enough with this type of game that we'd be inclined to trust whoever sounds knowledgeable. The fact that I'm still alive suggests that I'm only alive because someone's telling the baddies not to kill me behind the scenes. Plus, Sinical was after me yesterDay, making me doubly suspicious now that he's dead. I smell a setup.

"Keeps pointing out" is a bit of a misrepresentation. I said I thought you were the likely nightkill yesterday - and from my perspective, you were. In my opinion, the Priest is one of the strongest cards in the setup.

It is a bit telling, however, that a logical player like you has failed to point out the most likely reason you aren't dead - that you're evil. Considering that my current working theory is that you and Smile wanted to leave Red alive as a probable mislynch today (considering both Exile and I voted him) I don't think I'm that far off the mark.

Vote: Weee

11 hours ago, weee5067 said:

Huh.

Vote: Trajectory

Traj keeps pointing out that I'm the obvious nightkill target. I'm not sure I agree, but I feel like most of us are unfamiliar enough with this type of game that we'd be inclined to trust whoever sounds knowledgeable. The fact that I'm still alive suggests that I'm only alive because someone's telling the baddies not to kill me behind the scenes. Plus, Sinical was after me yesterDay, making me doubly suspicious now that he's dead. I smell a setup.

It feels like Wee had this prepared. I can totally understand Wee saying "Traj keeps pointing out that I'm the obvious nightkill target."if Traj had already started a vote on her today. Since he hadn't and Wee made the first post today, this feels like a very premature, prepared statement.

I'd also like to state: I have no idea who's evil. It's very likely we lose this game and it's very possible any of the remaining players are the rebel. But I'm going to vote for Wee because of the above. 

EDIT: Weird. Meant to edit this into my last post. I guess I pressed Edit but then pressed quote and it went to the Reply box.

Groupies made some good points.

Unvote: Exiled

Vote: Wee

Edited by Red

I mean, it's a pretty good setup. I don't blame you for voting for me.

Although, mccraabi has a pretty bad reason for suspecting me. She didn't make any effort to actually find out information about anyone's role (helpful for using a Guard), even though my role's been known since early Day 1 and I asked for target suggestions. Also, Traj used his Guard and Red roleclaimed. I don't know why she's still claiming she didn't have enough information to work with - she had plenty from where I was standing.

Let's see if I can get any useful information on my way out...

I, weee5067, am revealing my role, Priest. Target: Exiled.

Question for possibly relevant information - what happens if the baddies attack someone with a Handmaiden? Do they send a list and it slips down, do they send one name and it just gets blocked? I don't remember seeing anything about that in the rules...

11 hours ago, Red said:

I still think Wee and Traj are both loyalist leaving Exiled and Smile as rebel.

Vote: Exiled

17 hours ago, Trajectory said:

"Keeps pointing out" is a bit of a misrepresentation. I said I thought you were the likely nightkill yesterday - and from my perspective, you were. In my opinion, the Priest is one of the strongest cards in the setup.

It is a bit telling, however, that a logical player like you has failed to point out the most likely reason you aren't dead - that you're evil. Considering that my current working theory is that you and Smile wanted to leave Red alive as a probable mislynch today (considering both Exile and I voted him) I don't think I'm that far off the mark.

The overlap between both of the scenarios from you is smile being a rebel - is there a reason why we're not just executing Smile instead of splitting the vote between the other two halves of your analyses? 

3 hours ago, weee5067 said:

Right...just enough to revenge-vote...

1. I voted you soon after results were posted - and right before I went to bed - 22 hours ago, according to the timestamp. I just got off a 14-hour shift, 10:30 am to 12:30 am. 

2. It wasn't a revenge vote. I was planning to vote for you as I saw Mccraabi show up innocent - I just wanted to see what you were going to say first. 

Unofficial Vote Count
Traj – weee
Weee – Traj, Red. Exile
Not Voted: Smile

Honestly, I'm torn. I'm ok with executing Weee, but I'd still rather go with Smile, since it seems like that's the spot Red/Traj's arguments agree prior to weee's statement. But I'm still ok with voting for weee.

17 hours ago, Exiled Phoenix said:

The overlap between both of the scenarios from you is smile being a rebel - is there a reason why we're not just executing Smile instead of splitting the vote between the other two halves of your analyses? 

The way I see it: this is an attempt to get votes off Wee.

Any possibility I don't list below is because of previous votes or suspicioun's cast against each other that wouldn't make sense if they were teammates. ie: Traj +  Exile.

I've went through all the possibilities and these are the three I find possible (I obviously don't include myself):

Traj + Smile :     If this is true, than me and Exiled are both handmaidens and can't be killed tonight. We then get a 50/50 randomizer tomorrow to decide the game.

Wee + Smile:   If this is true, we win the game because Wee dies to execution, Traj dies tonight, me and Exiled vote Smile tomorrow.

Exiled + Wee:  If this is true, we win the game because Wee dies to execution, Traj or Smile dies tonight, me and Smile vote Exiled tomorrow

Now of course, you can throw all this out the window if you don't trust me. But from my perspective with the knowledge of my own alignment: the best bet logically is to vote for Wee. 

Edited by Red

46 minutes ago, Trajectory said:

Who do you think is evil, Exile? You thought Red was evil yesterday.

I still think Red is suspicious. I'm not sure who would be the other evil people. There is also a OMT in the game that we've been ignoring so far, and it would make sense to me that Red would be that. 

On 10/3/2016 at 8:21 PM, TheLastStarMaker said:

The exact distribution of these is unknown, but roles/alignments that are not on the list(s) cannot appear in the game.

Possible Alignments:

Rebel
Loyalist
Wildcard

It's possible that there is no OMT.  And even if there is an OMT, we need to stop the Rebels with their nightkills. So if you are an OMT, its still in your interest to take out the rebels.

And I'm a loyalist.

Vote Tally:

1 Trajectory - weee5067

3 weee5067 - Trajectory, Red, Exiled Phoenix

Not yet voted:

smiletrue1

Day Two Deadline ~3 hours.

I am tagging @smiletrue1 in this post due to today's inactivity.

Well, if Exile is evil, they win. However, if he's not, me and Exiled still have a chance to win since we are both handmaidens.

Basically:

If Smile dies tonight, the killer is Traj and Exile and they will vote me off 2:1.

If Smile doesn't die tonight, than Smile and Traj are the killers and we get a 50/50 vote to decide who wins the game.

Edited by Red

Final Vote Tally:

1 Trajectory - weee5067

3 weee5067 - Trajectory, Red, Exiled Phoenix

Day Three Execution:

"Got another for me? Let's get to it then."

Once more Star draws the rapier from her side and with an effortless flick of her wrist pierces weee5067 through the heart. Weee5067 slumps to the ground, pectoral cross clattering onto the floor as the returning flick of the rapier severed the chain in twain. Light beginning to fade from her eyes, weee5067 could only smile and whisper just at the last, "...may a new regime rise..." 

weee5067a rebel, has died.
They were holding a Priest card.

Night Three Results:

"Goodness. This has turned out to be quite the mess, hasn't it? I've cleaned off the helmet, but there wasn't much else left to salvage."

Trajectory, a loyalist, has died.
He was holding a
 Guard card.

Day Four has begun. Day Four will end October 12th at 1AM Central. 

Feel free to Vote: End Day Early before October 11th at 1AM if you're prepared to have Day Four end at that time.

Edited by TheLastStarMaker

Why would you lie to just play with my feelings?

EDIT:

This leaves Traj or Smile dying tonight. The last rebel is either Exiled or Smile. I think it's Exile, but we'll have to take another look tomorrow.

If Smile dies, than the last rebel is Exile. But I think Exile if evil would be smart enough to kill Traj. 

EDIT2:

Ok. Traj dead. Figured that would happen.   Smile wasn't able to post yesterday to vote. Doubt they'd be online to send a list to kill.

And honestly: if we hearken back to the last day or two of posts, it seemed pretty obvious that Exile was more comfortable with voting Smile instead of Wee (who ended up being a rebel.)

Vote: Exiled

Vote: End Day Early

Smile, if you are the other loyalist, it'd be nice if you voted for Exiled and voted to end day early as well.   I supported a Wee vote, who ended up being a rebel, so you can trust I'm a loyalist. Furthermore, I'm a handmaiden, so even if you are evil and you execute Exiled with me, you will not be able to night kill me. And then we will do a 50/50 vote the next day. So let's get this over with.

EDIT3:

Unvote: End Day Early

I'd like to take some more time to think and look at groupies thoughts as well as the rest of the thread again.

Please vote to end day early and when I am finally prepared, I will do so as well. 

EDIT 4:

I've read the whole thread again. I'm very sure it's Exiled.

Vote: End Day Early

EDIT5:

In response to groupies Traj:

1. I could've easily supported a vote on you yesterday instead of Weee. And their would be a 50/50 randomizer chance that you died and the game would then be basically over for the Loyalists.

2. I've consistently changed my vote based on new evidence. And the Mccraabi execution was purely survival for me. I trusted you were a loyalist, as you will see in my posts that day, and I knew I myself was a loyalist. When Weee offered an out, I took it. To myself, there is a 100% chance I'm a loyalist and an unknown less than 100% chance that McRaabi was. I'll take that vote every time. And yesterday I decided to change my vote from Exiled to Wee as soon as I realized she was the logical choice, which I also outlined in my posts. 

3. Exiled hesitated and seemed to be waiting to see what Smile would do but Smile never got on. Exile had to cast his lot in with us because we did not budge. Exile's hesitation in voting Wee as well as his complete change of opinion on me is very suspicious.

4. I'm taking charge and voting to end day early. Because I don't have any more thinking left to do and I want this game to end, whether I win or lose, I've already made my bet that Exile is the rebel. And I know that if Smile is the loyalist, they will read my reasoning and agree. And if they don't, loyalists will lose. And I guess I'm ok with that as long as I am right that Exiled is the rebel.

5. And to be fair: your argument that Wee didn't vote for McRaabi until after you started a bandwagon on me is hard to support when you were the first post of the day, it's hard for anyone to beat you to that punch.

6. Smile trusted/mistrusted me last game when we were both innocents in a very similiar vien to the trust Smile put into the execution on McRaabi.

7. And as much as I hate to admit that maybe I was a bit blinded by your bandwagon on me and it made me initially think you were evil; you had some modicum of thought behind your vote on me earlier in the game. Exiled's votes were very much just a jump-on-the-bandwagon vote and comments like, and I'm paraphrasing, "Red is sketchy" don't really lead me to take his innocence very seriously. 

And if you say that I bandwagoned McRaabi, well duh, yeah. The situation is different: if I'm up for execution as an innocent, I'm going to execute McRaabi instead. I don't know if she's innocent, but I know I am.  Exiled supporting the bandwagon on me was not for self-preservation like my bandwagon on McRaabi.

I'm so tired of typing. I need to take a break for a few games. Or we can agree to just ignore me the first two or three days of the next game so I can recharge. 

Edited by Red