Blacjak

Gunslingers

307 posts in this topic

I do all sorts of things.

Mostly, knitting. One of my abilities is to knit someone a nice pair of socks. 

But, this thing with Traj and Inu sounds like bad times. I'm pretty sure there will be blood. And I don't remember seeing, @Rexozord, are you neutral? And if Traj is also, possibly neutral, does that make me the last innocent? 

I did see Inu saying that they be bad, right? Not shooting Zilary equals bad from what I read. 

So there are two baddies left, 2 neutral, 1 inno?

Yeah, that sounds about right. Zilary and Inu are baddies together. You should probably shoot Inu, if you have any bullets. 

1 hour ago, lion wiggles said:

But, this thing with Traj and Inu sounds like bad times. I'm pretty sure there will be blood. And I don't remember seeing, @Rexozord, are you neutral? And if Traj is also, possibly neutral, does that make me the last innocent?

Yeah, I just claimed neutral today. And yeah, if Traj is neutral, you're the last innocent. 

4 hours ago, Trajectory said:

If Sinical's bullet kills Zilary, I won't end up firing mine, right?

BANG.

You will fire at her corpse, I think.

It's interesting to note that everyone is firing today except Lion and me.

Player 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1. Sinical 2 5 4 5 5 5 5 x
2. Inu 5 4 3 5 5 5 4 5
3. Cel 1 3 5 4 2 1 x x
4. Traj 1 2 3 5 5 5 5 5
5. Rex 5 5 5 5 5 5 4 5
6. Rift 3 3 5 5 5 5 5 x
7. Rock 3 1 5 5 x x x x
8. Lion 1 2 2 2 2 2 0 1
9. Zilary 1 1 2 2 2 4 2 2
  22 26 34 38 31 32 25 18

It's High Noon.

4 hours ago, Trajectory said:

If Sinical's bullet kills Zilary, I won't end up firing mine, right?

BANG.

Wrong. BANG!

A spirit of vengeance resembling the ghastly visage of Sheriff Sinical fires a Bullet point blank at Zilary. She looks down in horror, then pats herself in disbelief. The Bullet didn't harm her at all. She smiled and whipped out her two pistols, lowering them both squarely at Traj.

"Game over Gambit."

BANG!

Traj felt a sharp pain in his back? He turned to see the cold eyes of Deputy Deputy Grift smiling with greed, having just taken one of Gambit's final two Bullets. Luckily he was still wearing a Vest at the time.

BANG!

Desperado fired a shot from her twin guns, hitting Gambit in the arm. Traj struggled to draw his pistol with his good hand.

BANG!

Again, Deputy Deputy weeenuyasha shot Gambit, this time in the leg. Traj collapsed to one knee. Coughing up blood, he shakily raised his gun towards Zilary.

"I... I just have to kill you to survive, right?"

BANG!

A Bullet sailed through the air. It's thunderous sound reverberated throughout the very fabric of reality, and the mystic barrier around the town dissipated. A perfect head shot. The thirsty ground gratefully lapped up the splatter of blood that stained the earth around the body.

Lighting, surprisingly, walked out of the saloon.

"I always did say, don't gamble with Death."

Traj, better known as Gambit, was no more.

Strix pulled off his disguise revealing the face of Rex. He waved towards the far end of town, where a man stood from his perch and tipped his hat. The only man would could have possibly made that final shot, the Sharpshooter, Lion.

The broken clock tower began to tick again, and finally, finally, High Noon was over.

~~~~~

Deputy Deputy weeenuyasha the Grifter was a Ruffian and won. They retired rich.

Lion the Sharpshooter was a Ruffian and won. He finally settled his grudge with the Sheriff.

Zilary the Desperado was a Ruffian and won. She proved she was faster than Lighting, or at least that Lightning could die.

Lightning Strix Rex settled his score with the Shaman, and his Fame allowed him to enter legend, winning as well.

Convoluted Spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c3bmHVdprcZurLp0rLE_b7h8ST3BXq8IGyWIzs_Ulk4/edit?usp=sharing

Pre-game notes, some things like the cleaned up Rules and Plot are obviously different and not all the role ideas made it in, but I think all the role information is correct.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G0gGuV7ajQFV6uRve1sUhZHren5sod-lu2YPkv-N4UU/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Blacjak