InuyashaOhki

"Happy" Little Trees

Glad to see that it turned out good. Makes this a little easier. Obviously, some people are reading things correctly. Bodes well.

Is it possible that Smile was rez converted? Or is that not something in the roles? I assume the Necromancer role is what rezzed her. Is it a role that is typically inno?

The possible roles are all public, so we know there's no conversion. We also know that there is a wolf team and that the serial killer is almost certainly an OMT role, so the necromancer is almost certainly innocent as it would have no way to win on its own. Unless it was part of the evil team I guess, but that seems highly unlikely.

While the artists sat in their rooms overthinking the ancient roles, a scream was heard from one end of the house. Then a scream from the other end of the house. After people finally decided which way to go first, it was too late. There were pools of blood soaking into the carpet in both rooms. Trajectory had been stabbed several times in the back by a knife. Weee, however, was lying peacefully next to her closet...with claw slashes through her.

But, hey, everyone else made it through the night ok. Even that guy who keeps looking through the pockets of dead people to see what they did in life. Kind of creepy... Anyway, apparently Weee had a map of the house and very quiet shoes so that she could be a capable Tracker. Trajectory was a Jailer, though how he found a Jail in this place, no one knows. If he had anyone in the Jail when he died, they'll probably get out on their own tomorrow night. Both, it seems, were innocent.

Night 2 has ended. Day 3 has begun.

Yeah, 11pm happens much quicker than I expected. Looks like yesterday's execution went well without me though, so that's good. I will remember to vote today! 

15 hours ago, weee5067 said:

*bows*

Although people's night results might change this, I think NPM should be our next lynch target. She was the first player to create the Cel/Bed execution dichotomy.

Although, Weee is dead I wanted to respond to that.  There are two problems with this.  First, Traj was the first one to vote for Cel, not me.  I didn't think the argument against Bed was very strong.  I didn't think the argument against Cel was very strong either, but it was stronger than the one against Bed.

And, if I was evil and knew Bed was evil when the votes went on him (which I knew before end of day), I would never have kept my vote it.

But, the main point is that even if I was a werewolf (I'm not), on day 2 I would be extremely unlikely to know that Bed was the Traitor.  The whole essence of the traitor role is that teammates don't initially know if the identity of the traitor.  It is very unlikely that they had figured out bed by day 2.  If I was an evil wolf I would have been more likely to pile on Bed.

Now - onto to the other things:

We now know that the necromancer role exists since Smile was rezzed. If the heir exists and inherited her role, then she got it back and when night started the heir was heir again.  I assume that Traj died first (based upon night scene).  In that case, his role would be the one inherited.  Of course, I realize the heir role may not exist.

We also now know that the OMT exists which I would have expected in a game this size.  

I am not sure who to vote for today.  I have reason to believe that Cel is neither the spokesperson of the wolf team, nor is she the OMT.  She could potentially be a member of the wolf team.  Given that, she would be my least likely vote for today unless someone has any significant evidence from her.

5 minutes ago, Neopetsmom said:

"But, the main point is that even if I was a werewolf (I'm not)"

That's exactly what someone who is a werewolf would say! *strokes non-existent beard quizzically* 

Wee and Taj are dead and so far we have managed to take out bed who was a traitor. The Werewolves are pulling no punches right now so if they are getting bold then we have to get bold so let look at some facts. Suspicion earlier fell on Cel and it was either her or Bed and the minority choose Bed. I don't think Cel is evil but I think recent suspicion casts a great dark shadow over her that would lead us to believing she is evil. 

37 minutes ago, Ashontez said:

That's exactly what someone who is a werewolf would say! *strokes non-existent beard quizzically* 

As For NPS well saying he is not a Werewolf then I might be inclined to believe her because a player of her caliber is far to good to let themselves be unmasked by saying they are not a werewolf but I might place my suspicions on you Ash come up with an argument like that.

Vote: Ash

So we definitely have a Sociopath (OMT?) with a knife kill and a WW team with the clawmarks kill (who killed Smile Night 1 and Weee Night 2)

Night 1, we didn't have a knife kill and the three who didn't vote were NeopetsMom, TheZodiac, and Trajectory, three who are seasoned players. Knowing the activity discussion and knowing Inu, I would say it would be mandatory for the Sociopath to kill every night. It's not Traj due to him being dead and known innocent. Which leaves NPM and Zodiac. Both had real life things for them to be away during Day 1's cycle. Voting pattern for Day 2, NPM voted for Cel and Zodiac voted for Weee. We are unsure about Cel but Weee is a known innocent. Based on this, I'm leaning towards Zodiac being the Sociopath moreso than NPM. I'm basing merely on activity and voting patterns. I have not read into the posts.

Vote: Zodiac

I'm open for Zodiac's defense and will be okay with changing my vote.

Also, Exiled Phoenix didn't vote Day 2. For right now, I would say he is the most-innocent one based on activity. Not saying he couldn't be part of the wolf team and is not the spokesperson, but for right now, I'm not terribly suspicious of him.

ETA: @InuyashaOhki Is friendly fire on? Aka, can the OMT kill a wolf and vice versa? This might give away too much information, but wouldn't hurt to ask. I'm also assuming the OMT doesn't know who the wolves are.

Edited by Zilary
Question for host

I hate working nights...

That actually looks like pretty solid analysis Zil, I can definitely get behind that.

Vote: zodiac

@Ashontez You usually can't vote for yourself as that goes against the point of the game. I don't see how that would make you a non-wolf either.

Well I dont see why I couldn't vote for myself. It starts an entire cycle of self doubt which is tons of fun! The world will never know until the final vote is cast! But I mean, regardless of what I say, I don't really have any proof I'm not a werewolf, but there isn't really any proof that I am one either besides speculation and heresay. 

"I do bite my thumb at you sir, do you bite your thumb at me, Sir?"

Questions to be answered, Werewolves to find, innocents to save. busy day for a Fox ;)

I do bite my thumb but not at thee! 

well from personal experience Fox's are very sly and sneaky...perhaps you are really a wolf, in fox clothing! *dun dun DUN!!!*

Reasonable analysis is reasonable. 

Also, I'm innocent and have the means to prove it if any individual person is interested. I'm also not a particularly important innocent role, so I don't mind dropping a giant target on my back.

20 hours ago, Zilary said:

I'm more inclined to believe that Smile was a random kill versus an experienced player doing so. I think an experienced player would be more likely to kill another experienced player, just so the newer players have a chance to play. Also, I wouldn't put it past Inu to put a new player on the baddie team with some experienced players as well. I'm more surprised that the baddies had the luck to kill a Vigi the first night.

As far as the heir-powers go, even if we do or don't have an heir, I have the tendency to believe that we do have a graverobber or roles that play off the deceased. Killing off the bus driver NPC on Night 0 will give those with grave-robbing powers something to do Night 1. At least that's what I am leaning towards as far as the game is designed. If we do have an Heir, that person probably heired the Vigilante role instead of the Bus Driver role, is my guess.

Between Cel or Bed, if we are basing suspicions on what they're posting, Cel seems more convincing. I would like to vote Nobody, but I understand the politics behind Nobody votes as discussed in every game.

Vote: Bed

Another thought...since the baddies killed a new-ish player tonight, I wouldn't be surprised if they chose an experienced one Night 2. Or, I can also see them killing off the new-ish people then leaving the experienced players to yap amongst themselves, which might not be any fun for the new players. Out of the player list, I don't have any strong suspicions as to which player would likely kill off Smile first.

This post bothers me. Most of this post is waffle and I find it hard to believe that Zilary actually believes that smiletrue's death was random or the result of a less experienced player targeting smile because "experienced players are more likely to target experienced players" as she stated.

In fact I'm pretty sure she was on an evil team with me before where I specifically stated we go after the less experienced players.

So yeah... I'm having a hard time buying any of this from Zilary.

29 minutes ago, Blacjak said:

I hate working nights...

That actually looks like pretty solid analysis Zil, I can definitely get behind that.

Vote: zodiac

@Ashontez You usually can't vote for yourself as that goes against the point of the game. I don't see how that would make you a non-wolf either.

This bothers me even more. Blacjak seems to think that Zils analysis, which amounted to nothing more than "we had no omt kill night 1 when we should have, zodiac was inactive day 1, therefore zodiac is the omt", is solid analysis. Blacjak is a much more solid player than to be resorting to that. Never mind the fact that the whole inactivity claim is wrong as I was one of the first to post Day 1...

Right now, it's a toss up between Zil and blacjak...

Vote: blacjak

I think I'm just more bothered by blacjaks post.

Then I do not bite my thumb at thee!

Sure Foxes are in the same family of Canidae (Canines) which divides though into two tribes which those that are related to Canini (Wolves) and those related to Vulpini (Foxes) but only one goes into the other ones teeth. 

One other thing... Zilary stated that I voted for Wee, who was a known innocent. Now never mind the fact that I stated that my Wee vote was just a placeholder, where exactly was it confirmed that Wee was innocent at the time I made my vote???? I see no such confirmation or evidence.

And yet blacjak and now Exiled think that this is solid analysis???... hmmmm

Yeah. I have to speak up on behalf of thezodiac.

The case made by Zilary against Zodiac has no weight. He did say it was just a placeholder vote for weeee. And there definitely was no sort of confirmation of weee's innocence. Nor was the subject ever brought up. Weee dying is the only thing that did. And, either it is coincidental that zodiac voted for her, or someone dispatched weee and is attempting to now make a play at zodiac. 

I'm not buying. 

2 hours ago, Zilary said:

ETA: @InuyashaOhki Is friendly fire on? Aka, can the OMT kill a wolf and vice versa? This might give away too much information, but wouldn't hurt to ask. I'm also assuming the OMT doesn't know who the wolves are.

First off, what does "ETA" mean in this context? I'm assuming since it always is associated with edits that the E stands for Edit, but I've only ever known ETA to mean "Estimated Time of Arrival".

Friendly Fire is on, so wolves could be redirected to kill other wolves by a Bus Driver or someone with that sort of power. An OMT (One Man Team) is NOT friendly with a Wolf Team, though, so even with Friendly Fire off, they could kill each other. 

39 minutes ago, lion wiggles said:

Yeah. I have to speak up on behalf of thezodiac.

The case made by Zilary against Zodiac has no weight. He did say it was just a placeholder vote for weeee. And there definitely was no sort of confirmation of weee's innocence. Nor was the subject ever brought up. Weee dying is the only thing that did. And, either it is coincidental that zodiac voted for her, or someone dispatched weee and is attempting to now make a play at zodiac. 

I'm not buying. 

Which is why it makes this whole BW on me highly suspicious. After reading Wee's post in the graveyeard, I am assuming this is where Zilary got the idea that the omt was possibly inactive on Day 1. But as I said, I did in fact post on Day 1 before deadline... Zilary seemed to ignore this and instead concentrated on the fact I didn't vote on Day 1 which proves nothing... And blacjak and Exiled seemed happy to go with it without substantiating it.... All alarm bells for me.

EDIT: As smiletrue is a pretty much confirmed innocent, should we role claim to her? could back fire if there is a conversion in this game but seems a reasonable play. I will claim to her now as I won't be on later as it's bed time for me...

EDIT 2: Forgot Traj was dead 😖

Edited by thezodiac

3 hours ago, Zilary said:

I'm open for Zodiac's defense and will be okay with changing my vote.

Regarding this bandwagon, I agree with Zodiac and Lion. The evidence isn't all that strong. However, Zil made it clear that she just found him the most suspicious of the options at the moment. She posted this before a ton of discussion was going, and it has certainly got people talking. I think her vote was made in good effort and that she will see the logic behind it is flawed and will change it.

Blac and Exiled concern me more. Both of them jumped on a weak vote that the voter was open to changing. Between the two I am more concerned about Exiled. Isn't it a tendency that third on a bandwagon is evil? Plus, I know Blac has been working a wonky schedule - see his last game as evidence - that probably makes his researching into the validity of arguments a little more difficult.

Therefore: Vote Exiled

@InuyashaOhki ETA=Edit To Add

12 minutes ago, thezodiac said:

Which is why it makes this whole BW on me highly suspicious. After reading Wee's post in the graveyeard, I am assuming this is where Zilary got the idea that the omt was possibly inactive on Day 1. But as I said, I did in fact post on Day 1 before deadline... the person who did not, was Trajectory. So using her own logic, she should be more suspicious of Traj. The fact she is not, tells me she has not thought this through at all, and that both blacjak and Exiled are not interested in substantiating evidence... All alarm bells for me.

Hmm, technically you did post on Day 1. However, using that to imply that you were active is also disingenuous. Here is the post you made on Day 2.

On 11/13/2016 at 2:21 PM, thezodiac said:

I apologise for not getting on again yesterday. There was a bereavement in the family as an uncle of mine passed... I will be active for remainder of the game tho. Doesn't look like a whole lot happened yesterday anyhow 😊...

Edit:

Vote: wee

placeholder vote for now.

In this, you strongly imply that you weren't active. The issue is that it's completely unprofitable for the OMT to not kill Night 1 (especially if they were to then go on to kill Night 2, as opposed to using a strategy where they pretended not to exist in the set-up until end-game). And the only remaining players who were sufficiently inactive to not vote on Day 1 are you, NPM, and Trajectory. Traj is dead, and NPM has contributed way more to innocent efforts than you at this point. Even though she did not vote for Bed, she made a fairly convincing point with regards to that vote (also, I think that if she was a baddie, she would have been less likely to be proactive about voting Cel). On the other hand, the only thing you've contributed toward the thread is defense of yourself (and all accusations you have made have been against people who voted for you, specifically because they voted for you).

This being said, the argument with regards to your vote against Weee is crap. There's no reason to suspect you based on that vote (other than, perhaps, that you never updated your "placeholder" vote, but that's a different argument entirely).

If Zodiac is not the OMT (at this point, I think that's unlikely, given his thread contribution and lack of activity Day 1), we may want to take a closer look at blacjak. I do know for a fact that he works an irregular schedule that includes nights, but it's also kinda weird that he did not remark on any of the weaknesses in Zilary's argument. That being said, I think Exile is actually playing fairly consistently with his behavior as innocent in previous games.

Also, I just want to throw out there that I think Lion is innocent based purely on his posts. Even though I disagree with him as regards Zodiac, I think his posts have all contributed solid analysis and show a marked departure from his playstyle last game, in which he was a baddie.

And crossed with Cel. I disagree that the evidence isn't sufficient against Zodiac. I'd like to hear your thoughts with regards to the argument I presented above.

I guess the bandwagon is more suspicious than the vote and analysis itself.

Especially since she said she didn't actually look into his posts. And is saying she's open to a defense of zodiac.

But, I don't think I would make an analysis without analyzing people's actual posts. The concept is strange to me. A little off. 

Also, the whole post is based around 3 people possibly being the knifer. Only 3 out of 15? All based on the assumption that the Knifer probably has to knife every night and, therefore, based on activity/ the lack of a knife kill night 1, it must be 1 of those 3 people that didn't vote. 

That is just a leap I don't think I can accept, yet. 

do understand, though, that this could just be a theory Zil is just tossing around and not her making an actual accusation. 

So, the bandwagon... I agree that blac could just be busy with irl stuff and didn't have time research. Exiled, I'm not sure how I feel about. 

@Rexozord... yes I was not active after I posted. But there is no way I would not send in a list if I was a villain. I have no way of proving that of course.

But anyway, I am very surprised you are jumping on this bandwagon Rex. And did you honestly suggest that me defending myself was a good enough reason to suspect me? A band wagon has started on me... what do you expect?

And you are completely wrong to suggest I am only suspecting people simply because they voted for me.. I clearly stated why I was suspicious of Zilary, namely because of her flawed logic and what appears to me to be lies about her thought process on who would likely target smiletrue. My attack on blacjak is based on his playstyle.. which I clearly hinted at.

And I actually cannot believe that you think my inactivity Day 1 coupled with my thread contribution makes me highly likely to be the OMT... HIGHLY LIKELY.... those are your words. Two absolute nonsense reasons, the first being based on the absolute assumption, and nothing more, that the OMT must have been inactive day 1, hence no kill. And not even considering any other alternatives, like the fact they were blocked or can only kill on even nights. The second reason, my contribution on thread, being also nonsense, because I only done what any player, innocent or guilty, would do when the subject of a bandwagon... defend themselves. I know I'm innocent and have nothing else to go on so of course I'm going to attack the creators of this bandwagon.

EDIT: I'm going to sleep now. I have role claimed to smiletrue and can prove my role tonight. 

If you execute me, then so be it.

Rex, blac and Exiled look solid options for investigation tonight based on this weak bandwagon.

Edited by thezodiac

I'm just gonna throw this out there... 

The Sociopath could very well be, a newer player. One that possibly didn't pay attention to what they were supposed to do. Or remembered to do it before cutoff. 

Edit: I take that back, I just looked and there are basically no new players. -_-

Edited by lion wiggles
-_-