Sign in to follow this  
Exiled Phoenix

Werewolf the Return: Gamer Thread

14 hours ago, Sinical said:

*Pick up gun*

Unfortunately the gun is merely flavor text, and is thus unable to impact the real world at the moment. 

Votes: 

Blacjack (1): thezoadiac

Currently Blacjack would be executed. 

On 1/14/2017 at 10:41 PM, Zilary said:

For now. Will likely change closer to execution.

Now I kind of wish she'd had a chance to get back on and change her vote. 

19 hours ago, RocktheFox said:

Right someone here is a dreamer and someone is also a watcher and my suspicions fall on to one player which i believe is both.

We can't really afford to stay quiet about our suspicions in this game, so any input you may have, gut-feeling or otherwise, is at this point all we have. Please feel free to elaborate. I will say though that having both a dreamer and a watcher in one person would be a very "eggs-in-one-basket" kind of role seeing as how they're both rather investigative, whereas honestly imo having BOTH those roles in one game would seem just silly and possibly over-powering for the innos depending on what other roles there are in the game.

Anyway, voting nobody at this point isn't going to get us anywhere.

Vote: thezodiac

Just something about "we need to pressure people" and then you not actually voting someone later seems off to me. Yes, you seemed rather on the fence about voting nobody, playing a bit of Devil's Advocate here and there, but I'm honestly kind of surprised at you for not picking someone there towards the end.

In regards to your blacjak vote and why I'm not following that, he's only posted once, so I suppose you could legitimize a vote for him insofar as inactivity will get us nowhere, but neither do I see him doing anything particularly scummy: to my knowledge the timing of this game is going to be a bit off for him and if he has work the deadline is definitely a weird place for it to be where he is.

I would certainly like to hear from blac as well as Rock as those are the people I feel have "contributed" the "least" as far as discussion so far. Rock mostly because I had a question. xD

I felt that voting for a player on Day 1 was suboptimal and is therefore a little suspicious.  That would leave Blacjak and Rift.  Blacjak often does things that make him look evil even when he is not.  His not saying much could be suspicious.  On the other hand, I've seen him be fairly low key in games he is innocent.  It often seems to be more tied to what he has going on outside of the game.  In short, he is a little suspicious to me and could well be evil but I am not quite ready to vote for him.

The other player to vote for a player was Rift.  He seemed to be unhappy there was no analysis but I pointed out that there wasn't anything to really analyze and did pose a question.  There was no response from Rift.  He seems a bit more suspicious to me.  I don't find thezodiac especially suspicious at this point.

Vote: Rift

I have fond the Watcher/Dreamer and they are under the Foxman's protection. and I feel NPM is right about Blackjak and Rift looking shady but one is more shady than the other which makes sense and they could be the one after the dreamer/watcher who must not be named at the this moment for their safety so trust me, the Fox like God of Rock :D on this grave matter.

Vote: Blackjack

Votes: 

Blacjack (2): thezoadiac, RocktheFox

thezodiac (1): TheLastStarMaker

Rift (1): NPM

Currently Blacjack would be executed. Day 2 ends in 3 hours

Zodiac seems to be playing appropriately to how he normally does. I actually find Star'so post to be more suspicious. However, I definitely agree with NPM's logic and think Rift is a solid vote.

also, Rock is talking crazy again. I'm the bodyguard, and I don't think there'd be two protective roles in a game with likely two baddies and a now dead survivalist. I don't think he's actually claiming protector, that's just how he talks, I just wanted to clear things up.

Edited by Blacjak

Votes: 

Blacjack (2): thezoadiac, RocktheFox

thezodiac (1): TheLastStarMaker

Rift (2): NPM, Blacjack

Day 2 ends in 30 minutes. 

Ever think that maybe claiming protector wasn't the best choice? Almost seems kind of weird to me. Then again, it's you... Guilty as charged, hm?

Unvote: thezodiac

Under duress, I assure you, but I'd rather not leave it up to randomizer considering I don't actually think Blac is a baddie as he's acting pretty normal for him as far as I can tell.

Edit: X'd with NPM lul. Seems like me changing won't matter anyway.

Edited by TheLastStarMaker

Votes: 

Blacjack (3): thezodiac, RocktheFox, NPM

Rift (2): Blacjack, TheLastStarMaker

Voting is now locked, with Blacjack scheduled for execution. Night results processing, but slightly delayed because I'm about to go shower. 

“Well, it’s a good thing you figured out how to pick one person, especially since the rules didn’t mention ties. I guess in the future we just kill them both…or pick one randomly. Randomly is probably more fair. Anyway, why aren’t you dead? Oh, you had a metal shield? Very lucky for you. That means other people should be dying right around…now.” 

“How could you do this to me! The people have spoken!” 

“And now the wolves say you’re dead. Dropped a campaign sign though, I’m sure someone will make use of that. What? No, I’m not going to tell you who picked it up, that would be cheating.” 

Blacjack did not get executed, as he had a metal shield. 
Sinical has been clawed to death. He was a Small Town Mayor. He dropped a campaign sign, but it was picked up. 

Oh! Clearing a few thing up are you, Jak? Well allow me to clean a few skeletons out your closet. I claim the role of protector without saying protector before you and for you to claim it also simply duplicities so you are simply copying me and of course you might be making it out that I am trying to copy you but I already said it first so if you think you can out Fox the Foxman your to late because I already done it my self. :blink: 

Alright, so, not gonna hold back any longer at this point.

I'm the dreamer. Zil died N1, and next on my list was thezodiac, who is a wolf. Dreamed Rock last night, who is also a wolf. Blah blah, I could be wrong because dream tainting yadda yadda, they both voted for Blac. Now that we've gotten all of that out of the way, the only way to really find out if the dreams are being messed with is executing one of those two choices.

If anyone wants to check, I was leaving hints since my first post of the game and on the last post I had before this one. I was eventually gonna spell out DREAMER if I lived long enough, but only got as far as DREA if you'll notice. The first capitals of each first portion of my posts: the first two were parts of the word dreamer and the next capital letter was the first letter of who I was investigating that night. It was Z for Zilary in that first post, and T for thezodiac in my most recent--since that's who I actually hit--with G for ...well guilty because it was the only word that came to mind. I'm so subtle, I know.

Uh okay,

Vote: zodiac

I claimed bodyguard, not protector. Bodyguards redirect attacks towards themselves and I had a 50% chance to not die the first time.

4 hours ago, Neopetsmom said:

but I pointed out that there wasn't anything to really analyze and did pose a question.  There was no response from Rift.

Response to your question? It's been too many years since I've played in one of Exile's games to remember anything clearly. I don't think he's ever hosted a game online that's been quite this small (though I could be wrong).

Sorry about missing deadline. I would have voted for Blacjak for the preservation vote, obviously.

Vote: RocktheFox

Zilary, would you kindly shoot Zodiac or Rock so that we can confirm Star is dreamer? Thank you.

“…oh? You’re alive? Congratulations! I thought you had bit the dust for real.”

Zilary has been revived. 

Also a meta-game tag to ensure he sees it. @Zilary

So Blackjak you admit it you were the bodyguard all along. This is proof ladies and gentlemen the Blackjak was the protector all this time and he had just found out the biggest secret that Star was not the dreamer all along but I was.

Vote: Blackjak

Edited by RocktheFox

1 hour ago, Shattered Rift said:

Zilary, would you kindly shoot Zodiac or Rock so that we can confirm Star is dreamer? Thank you.

Survivalists kill people who target them.

We'll get to test star's dreams anyways with the revive giving us another body.

Well, obviously, I will trust Star at this point.  Honestly, I would still find Blacjak suspicious -- an execution stop is more that for an evil player than an innocent I would think.  I found his Bodyguard claim suspicious but the way he now describes it is less so.  But, for now, I will go with Star.

Ah, that was a short-lived death. Thanks for rezzing me, assuming the person who did so revealed it prior the host's post. ;)

So Fox and Blacjak were both claiming some form of protection/shield role...? Then now Fox is claiming Dreamer role after TheLastStarMaker? Does Fox have a copycat role?

Anyway, assuming I might not have rez-protection, who should I be shooting...Zodiac or Fox? Any other options?

Also, what does it mean that someone had picked up Sinicial's campaign sign? Do you think that gives someone execution powers?

Okay, since I forgot to change my vote last time and didn't get on prior to execution...

Vote: RocktheFox

I'm still on the fence if Blacjak and Zodiac are playing the way they usually play. It's also late and I will need to read the thread better when I'm not on mobile tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Blacjak said:

Survivalists kill people who target them.

Um, Zilary was nightkilled Night 1.

Zilary, Star has claimed dreamer hits on both Zodiac and Fox. Out of the two, I'd recommend shooting Fox. If he flips wolf we execute Zodiac. If not then we execute Star.

Well that dreamer and necromancer just ruined everything <_<...

But somebody put Sinical top of the list last night when I suspected Star was dreamer.

And I can tell you.. Blacjak is an OMT. From what I gather, he has some sort of copy cat role. Fox had an execution dodge in the form of a... Shield... And he was informed that it was stolen yesterday. Hmmm I wonder where it went??

If you guys want to shoot one of us today and and execute blacjak, I'll happily take second place??

EDIT:

Vote: blacjak

Edited by thezodiac

Votes:

thezodiac (3): TheLastStarMaker, Blacjack, NPM

RocktheFox (2): Rift, Zilary

Blacjack (1): thezodiac

Congratulations on having everyone vote.