Sign in to follow this  
Exiled Phoenix

Werewolf the Return: Gamer Thread

18 minutes ago, thezodiac said:

Exiled... You missed Rocks vote on blacjak.

Oh, he edited it after I posted the initial count last night, which I kept updating off of.

Votes:

thezodiac (3): TheLastStarMaker, Blacjack, NPM

RocktheFox (2): Rift, Zilary

Blacjack (2): thezodiac, RocktheFox

Currently thezodiac would be executed.

“Oh my, that was loud. Don’t you know firearms in an enclosed space is how you get tinnitus? Looks like you shot the crown right off of him…and someone else picked it up! Better luck next time.”

RocktheFox was shot, he was the King Werewolf.

Votes:

thezodiac (3): TheLastStarMaker, Blacjack, NPM

RocktheFox (2): Rift, Zilary

Blacjack (1): thezodiac

Edited by Exiled Phoenix

Votes:

thezodiac (4): TheLastStarMaker, Blacjack, NPM, Zilary

Blacjack (1): thezodiac

“Oh, good work! You killed another wolf. The Queen this time, that should be it, right?”

“No…there is another.”

“Are you doing a Star Wars bit, or is there actually someone left? Well, I guess the game isn’t over yet, so there must be. Let’s see, one more dead person, this time one of those 'Dreamer' types. Too bad, though it looks like he helped as much as possible before dying.”

Thezodiac is executed. They were Queen Wolf. 
TheLastStarMaker was mauled. They were the Mystic. 

Good job, Star!

Vote: Blacjak

I'm feeling a little uncertain about this solely because I can't come up with a good working theory on what Blacjak's exact power(s) is(/are?).

NPM, I assume you picked up Sinical's sign? (If not, Blacjak as some kind of evil Heir fits.)

Not I, Rift.  And I am doubtful it is Blacjak either.

(1) Star was mauled.  That implies she was killed by a member of the wolf team.  But if that was just zodiac and rock then there shouldn't have been a maul.

(2) Blacjak (or another OMT) could have a copy cat ability or ability to choose his own method of killing.  But, there is a problem with that.  I can disable and the first 3 names on my list last night were zodiac, rock and then Blacjak.  So if Blacjak is the last evil player then he should have been disabled and there would have been no kill.  I guess there could be abilities that interfere with that but the simplest answer is that he was disabled and is not Star's killer.

So -- we have 1 of 3 things going on.  3 player wolf team from the get go.  I think that is highly unlikely given the game numbers.  Wolf heir who inherits when other 2 are dead.  Possible given that Star died by mauling.  I still question that given the numbers.  Third is an OMT who has some ability to grave rob or copy an ability and use it later, etc.

So possibilities:

1. Blacjak - Yes, he could be evil and I think it is a reasonable bet.  But, I am troubled by the fact of him being who I would have disabled last night absent any interference (and I was not informed of any interference).  Still it is possible he had some sort of ability that interfered.  The other possibility is that Exiled doesn't put disables first in list processing and goes by time order and Blacjak got in his kill list before mine.  I find that doubtful but possible.

2. Rift - I assume you are the rezzer.  It would seem odd to give the rezzer role to an OMT although certainly possible.  Rezzing an innocent player essentially clears you and could make it worthwhile to use the rez.  It would be a bold move to give rez to an evil player in a game of this size.  I actually kind of like the idea and if you are an OMT rezzing an innocent would be a good move.  But, this is bold enough that I find it difficult to think it is the case.

3. Zilary - Zilary is obviously the vigilante and seemingly died innocent.  She is shown in red on the player list just like Sinical.  That certainly makes her seem innocent.  But, wait!  Star is shown on the player list in blue.  I would think that if red means innocent then Star would be shown in red.

But typically different colors in the player list mean different teams.  I think Star is clearly innocent.  Exlied said when Star died "Too bad, though it looks like he helped as much as possible before dying.”  The point being that this seems to be a clue that Star died innocent.  When Zilary and Sinical died there was no indication of alignment.

So maybe Zilary and Sinical were on a TMT and the wolf team was another TMT.  I am still troubled by the mauling though.  And, I am troubled by the idea of 4 evil player (even spread among two teams) and only 3 innocents.

Anyway, that is all I know and I'm truly uncertain where to go here.  Would appreciate comments from Blacjak, Rift, and Zilary that might shed more light.

Votes

Blacjack (2) - Zilary, Rift

Night ends in 1 hour - but will be processed in roughly 2-3 hours as I am out and do not have access to my document. 

For now I will 

Vote: Zilary

I am most persuaded to do this by the fact that she (and Sinical) are a different color on the role list than Star.  I will check back before deadline to see if I want to change this.

So. MC mistake time! Yeah, Star is supposed to be red. I did something and then did something else and saved the wrong edited post. I'm sorry for the amount of analysis that resulted from that. List at the front of the page is corrected. 

Votes

Blacjack (2) - Zilary, Rift

Rift (1) - NPM

“Look, I’ll keep it simple. You killed someone who guards bodies - that’s creepy though, right? Who guards people who are already dead? Wait, he does it for alive people too? That makes more sense. And it looks like you died again…at least this time your gun doesn’t have any bullets left in it.”

Blacjack was executed. They were the Bodyguard. 
Zilary was mauled. They were the Survivalist (still). 

“There are currently two people left, and the game is not yet over, how fun? Anyway, to avoid the possible three days it could take to finish this, we will have accelerated days. Once your actions are complete, the day will end. This means both votes, and both powers…if you both have them.”

“Well. An actual coin flip ending. Not as fun as I expected. First time you were supposed to die, and you didn’t. And then you went and got yourself locked up instead of ending the game! I assume you will keep voting for each other, and since there is no pesky death protection this time, this coin slip should stick…and I’m sorry, it looks like all the wolves have died. Better luck next time!”

Shattered was executed, but lived.
Nothing happened at night. 
Shattered was executed, and died. 
Innocents win.

Roles/MC Log going up in the sign up thread shortly. If it wasn't for the whole tie thing for executes (e.g., if no one died on a tie), this would have been a true stalemate. Oh well.