Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shattered Rift

Site Cacheing Issue

5 posts in this topic

Due to some server issues, the site has been cacheing during the past week. This problem should be resolved. But in case it's not, the following issues may be occurring: pages always appearing the same (that's what cacheing means), pages appearing like you're not logged in or logged in as someone else (those were fun), and the home page in particular not updating to display new posts/status updates/etc. I'm posting this while the site isn't cacheing, so this topic/post should definitely appear on the home page regardless.

Most of the site seems to be operating normally. So you should be able to visit the forums and see topics/posts updating correctly. Also bear in mind, posts you make will go through. But if the cacheing is occurring then they simply won't display until the cache is cleared again.

One time I was R.A. Another, I was Shattered Rift. I even tried to update the forum software like the site told me and log into the ACP.

3 hours ago, Bed said:

I even tried to update the forum software like the site told me and log into the ACP.

For anyone who ever wondered what the donation money goes to.

You were logged in as RA? That's odd. On what page? I was Blacjak on the forums and you in the Ascetic Living thread.

"But in case it's not, the following issues may be occurring: pages always appearing the same (that's what cacheing means)"

I believe that's more likely caused by nobody posting anything. 

On 05/11/2017 at 1:21 AM, Sinical said:

"But in case it's not, the following issues may be occurring: pages always appearing the same (that's what cacheing means)"

I believe that's more likely caused by nobody posting anything. 

People posted a lot more before you started saying that. Very suspicious.