Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sinical

Rock, paper, scissors wolf.

9 posts in this topic

Welcome to a game with a gimmick. 

Each day you'll choose rock, paper scissors along with your power. This influences the usefulness of your power, beating your targets throw gives you the best result, and losing the worst result. 

I cannot promise this is going to be an amazing game, but the format should allow me to run it with as little as five players. 

For other things, PMs will be banned to stop collusion with the RPS system. There will be no PIs. The game may or may not be balanced. The game may or may not be fun. 

As said above, I can run this with as little as five people, but don't be afraid to nudge a few more people here for signups. 

Oh, I'm going to be running this whole thing on a phone, so do not expect any plot either. 

Put me down as a tentative yes. What time do you expect nightfall to be? I don't want to accidentally forget about Werewolf until midnight PDT again. Also, I won't be able to play past the 25th. I'll be attending dance workshops during Memorial Day weekend.

I will also give a provisional yes. I'm going to a friends wedding next weekend, so I'd need to be done by the 25th as well, or start after memorial day weekend.

Posted (edited)

Probably midday JST (Convert into your local timezone because I have no idea) 

And this game will likely start in about a week depending on signups. I would have started sooner but won't be able to get it done by the 25th unless I start it...today. So would rather wait a week so people can play 

Edited by Sinical

I will play. The new start date works for me. Our gubernor has declared a special session, so I wasn't going to be able to play before Thursday.

Noon JST is 10pm CST, 11pm EST, 9pm MST, 8pm PST and 3am UTC.

Well, assuming all of the provisional yes players are still in I guess this is enough to start. 

Will put up the game thread in around 36 hours. Still some time for people to sign up if you want to bug somebody into joining