Sign in to follow this  
Sinical

RPS wolf game thread

I said I'd post it on Monday..  

Plurality 

Nobody votes are allowed 

No PMs unless I say otherwise 

Every night submit either rock, paper or scissors. Failure to do so will result in me assigning you the worst result possible 

player list 

Rift 
Mccraabi 
Spirit 
Fox - deded night one 
Inu 
Zilary 

Day one ends in 36 and a half hours. PMs going out slowly 

Edited by Sinical

4 hours ago, Sinical said:

Every night submit either rock, paper or scissors. Failure to do so will result in me assigning you the worst result possible 

This is officially one of the best penalties we've ever seen.

Roles now sent out, later than intended sorry. Day will be extended due to this, it will now end in approximately 37 hours. 

Also a game still needs a plot no matter what, so here goes. Plot by phone. 

In the small town of sparkbomborough, there is a killer on the loose. You should probably stop them. 

1 minute ago, Sinical said:

In the small town of sparkbomborough, there is a killer on the loose. You should probably stop them. 

LOL

So I don't forget, Vote: nobody

I wonder how this will work with only 6 people. Good luck everyone (except the baddie, a plague on your donkey).

Vote: Nobody for now.

To catch a killer you need to think like the killer so anyone got a beat on how we do that lol

vote: Nobody 

Vote: Nobody

Because everybody else was doing it.

I'm going to take a gamble for tonight because I think it may help with info roles more than murderous roles: My selection will not be rock.

I don't think anyone else should share any info on their choices tonight. This just makes me a likely target for innocents and a risky target for the killer who won't want to be caught by a Watcher-type role that has an improved chance of succeeding. If I lie and choose rock, you'll know by your results and I'll be seen as evil. If I'm telling the truth you know that scissors is either ties or beats my choice. Rock either beats or loses to my choice but doesn't tie. Paper ties or loses to my choice. Since it's narrowed down, you can choose whatever outcome pair works best for you.

3 hours ago, InuyashaOhki said:

This just makes me a likely target for innocents and a risky target for the killer who won't want to be caught by a Watcher-type role that has an improved chance of succeeding.

Even in this format, I'm inclined to think a Watcher would still be more powerful than a Dreamer.

What happens with a tie vote? Randomizer?

13 hours ago, spiritbox said:

Sorry, just to clarify, am I correct in thinking day one ends in ~9.5 hours?

Apparently not. I had thought so too.

Cynical woke up after a long sleep, lasting just over a day more than intended and read the newspaper. A local had been killed, authorities aren't certain on just who it is due to the state of the corpse. 

You do notice that rockthefox doesn't show up for the meeting today though. 

(fox is dead. Role unrevealed)

Day two starts, will end in 24 hours and 20 minutes due to delay. Probably. 

I wonder if reading the "newspaper" is revealing in any way. 

I don't really have anything to go off of, so I will pick someone at random because it's day 2, and that's what we do on day 2. Vote: Shatnered Rift

7 hours ago, InuyashaOhki said:

I wonder if reading the "newspaper" is revealing in any way.

I totally didn't pick up on that! But I don't know whether we can use that to determine the killer.

Hmmm...who would try to kill off RocktheFox first...? Or would it have been a redirect?

Too bad there's no PMs, either. I would like to know who I targeted because that would clear the two of us, maybe. Would this be small enough of a game that if we all just role-claim we can deduct who the killer is by that?

Anyway, just by hunch alone...

Vote: Inu

Placeholder so I don't forget to vote and can be swayed to change later.

There was no clue on the word newspaper. 

Sinical just likes sleeping and is not staying up at night to report events. 

14 hours ago, Sinical said:

Cynical woke up after a long sleep

2 hours ago, Sinical said:

Sinical just likes sleeping and is not staying up at night to report events. 

(C/S)inical's name is alternating its spelling.

3 hours ago, Zilary said:

Too bad there's no PMs, either. I would like to know who I targeted because that would clear the two of us, maybe. Would this be small enough of a game that if we all just role-claim we can deduct who the killer is by that?

It depends on what exists and what Sinical designed. Based on what you've said combined with the knowledge of my own role, I'm inclined to vote against a full claim. However, if three of the other living players are in favor, I will cooperate.

Also.

Vote: Spirit

Partially keeping votes spread out, partially other reasons. (Nothing worth following through on without your own reasons, mind you.)

I'm also against full role claim, there's only six of us (er five now).

I guess I'll vote: mccraabi to balance out the vote for Inu. He seems ready to be helpful.

100 side randomiser was rolled, 89 which means Mccraabi. 

He was an innocent who could find out people's rps use. 

Rest to come soon 

I'm the Protector, and while I failed to protect Inu last night, something kept him alive.

Edited by Shattered Rift

Oh, that was me, I'm the Dreamer and I was dreaming Inu last night.

Edited to add: Also, I will totally vouch for Inu.

Edited by spiritbox