Sign in to follow this  
Sinical

RPS wolf game thread

I am confused how you (Rift) know I got hit last night if you weren't the one who protected me, but I appreciate both your attempt and whoever was successful (I am not clear on if Spirit means her dreaming protected me, but if so, thanks).

Regarding Mccraabi saying I didn't give a reason, I did: "Incremental". She is second on the name list after Rift, and since I randomly picked the first, I decided to move on to the second. I was planning to continue onward, but ran out of time online before Mcraabi responded.

Based on everyone's claims:

Vote: Zilary

I will try to change this later if there is a reliable counter claim. Also, Rift, I can coordinate with you if you tell me who you want to protect.

Considering everything's public right now, a possibility of two protects leaves one of the three of us unguarded. The obvious play is for me to protect Spirit and for her not to say who she's targeting, since the Killer is already one of Zilary or Mccraabi (barring a believable counterclaim). Given the random nature of the game, it might be better for me to just say I'm targeting one of the two of you and then trusting luck. Thoughts?

Vote: mccraabi

My money's on Zilary, based on gut, and I expect her to make a claim at this point that would suggest the Killer having an additional power if it's her. But I probably won't be online later tonight to switch my vote, and splitting the vote temporarily seems safer. I should be online for another three(?) hours or so.

I'm the Disabler. My results said I targeted Inu last night (even though Spirit was my first claim). It looks like a bunch of us targeted Inu...or someone redirected us to do so?

Anyway, based on what looks like a successful disable and nothing happening last night...

Vote: Inu

Wait - so Zilary also targeted Inu last night? I have to assume I was the one who 'protected' Inu because I was able to use my powers successfully last night (my first attempt failed).

Can someone clarify whether Mccraabi is dead or not? Sinical spoke of her in past tense, and my assuming of his 'no one died' post was referring to the night's events.

If mccraabi is indeed dead: vote: zilary

4 minutes ago, spiritbox said:

Can someone clarify whether Mccraabi is dead or not? Sinical spoke of her in past tense, and my assuming of his 'no one died' post was referring to the night's events.

Thanks for pointing that out. I somehow glazed over Sinical's execution post and just glanced at the first post in the thread.

Unvote: mccraabi
Vote: Zilary

Why can two people both protect and disable Inu? Mccraabi died due to a randomized day execution, not night kill. There was not a death last night. A protect doesn't necessarily hinder a disable. I believe my results say that my disable went through.

Also, Inu is trying to help but has yet to make a role or power claim as to what he did last night.

In going to go and extend day by a day. This seems like a pivotal day and conversation seems to be quite unfinished. 

Also I can confirm Mccraabi is ded. 

Here's the rundown:

1. I got attacked last night and was successfully protected.

2. I got zero notification that my power was disabled. If Rift got a rock last night, I was not disabled. I confirmed with Sinical when I first got my role that you would indeed receive a message if my power worked.

3. Rift: Zilary is getting a rock tonight if she and I are both not executed.

4. Zilary got a rock the first night.

5. I change people's RPS selection. I've been setting "rock" each night and picking "paper" for myself each night so that there's a better chance I won't be killed. This isn't a pure disabler role, but the intent is clearly to disable (as it did to Rift last night). It's also why I felt safe volunteering that I wouldn't be picking rock the first night - I would certainly be targeted by the killer the second night, and I had a fair chance of defending myself while also being a lower value target if I failed.

I have been asked by somebody to post power resolution orders. I probably should have done so beforehand. The following are split into tiers. All things in one tier are equal and order between them is decided by randomiser. 

Powers that prevent, change strength or switch the powers of others (eg disables, list switch, double, rps choice modifiers) 

Protects 

Kills 

Everything else 

Sorry, probably should have posted this earlier 

43 minutes ago, Sinical said:

Powers that prevent, change strength or switch the powers of others (eg disables, list switch, double, rps choice modifiers) 

That still leaves it vague how the things in this grouping affect each other. I've claimed RPS choice modifier, Zilary has claimed to have disabled me. I know you can't speak to whether or not we're both telling the truth, but if we are, would I be notified and would she have disabled me before I changed Rift's RPS choice?

"The following are split into tiers. All things in one tier are equal and order between them is decided by randomiser."

If there was a disabler, I would inform people if their power failed due to disabler 

Edited by Sinical

Okay...but it looks like I'm on the chopping block today. I don't know if the game will end...assuming there's only one baddie and 2 innocents left after me.

Then I must be confused as to how my role works. Night 1, I lost my RPS but I was still able to disable someone, not knowing who. Last night, my results said I disabled Inu, but it seems like everyone is claiming I didn't?

I can vouch that Inu (or whoever) did change my RPS to rock Night 1. I don't know if that may be a bit of a strong power for a killer role.

Anyway, I'm going to die innocent...I still recommend looking into Inu because lack of activity Night 2.

Sorry, Sunday's been a busy day. I'm still inclined to vote for Zilary, only because my dream last night cleared Inu and Zilary is contradicting my results, I still strongly believe Inu to be innocent because I can't think of a reason why my results could have been corrupted...?

Zilary: At this point we're all picking paper because I said I would throw a rock. I have no reason to change what I'm throwing because whoever I throw it to loses and the other wins. They have no reason to pick anything but paper because they know they'll either have rock or be up against rock. If you aren't the killer, then everything is riding on who I throw a rock at. I'm going to throw the rock at the one least likely to be friendly.

Zilary is executed, she was the disabler. 

Rift is killed at night, he was the protector. 

Spirit wins as the killer. Inu wins too as the killers fan.