Sign in to follow this  
InuyashaOhki

Cardwolf Game

Zilary jailed me though... 

I can only assume you're going for the jester/wolf wifom because you know there's no way that wouldn't be counteclaimed 

Edit: nevermind I can't read. Can back up all that claim. 

To add more info, I'm the disabler. I thought I was jailed , but it was rift being jailed that made my role useless. 

I propose we execute rift. He claimed two unprovable roles, and one of which gets him a point if he's not executed. Therefore for me and Zilary, executing rift is the statistical play to make unless we have a great reason to choose somebody else. There's always the chance he's jester but with no counter claim that's less likely 

Edited by Sinical

I jailed Rift last night. If he's worst innocent, then he will not get points if executed. If he's Jester, then he will get points. If he's Wolf, we get points. I guess it's probable for Rift to be Wolf twice in a row due to such few players

Vote: Rift

Vote: Sinical

Your claim's unprovable too, and it's all the more suspicious because of your counterclaiming jail gambit.

Alright, tallying the votes:

Rift - Zilary

Zilary - Rift

Didn't vote - Sinical

This would be a call for a tie-breaking, but I can't seem to find Zilary anywhere around. She must have been flown off. Rift gets executed instead.

*BANG* Rift is hung...while people shoot off fireworks outside the MC's window.

Rift was the Wolf and Worst Innocent. His total is still at 2 points.

Zilary was the Jailer and Tiebreaker. As an innocent, she gained 2 point, bringing her total to 3 points.

Sinical was the Disabler and Plane Innocent. As an innocent, he gained 2 points, bringing his total to 4 points.

With the opportunity to win 3 points, it's still anywolfs game...I mean anyones... Last cards are being dealt now.

EDIT: Cards have been dealt. Day 5 has begun.

Edited by InuyashaOhki

I have been wondering from the start of game if that move is a good one or not, I was unable to decide. Let's see how this goes.

Rift, what's your other role? 

I apologise for my lack of vote, I thought I'd wake up in time with execution being at midday for me.

Content redacted.

I wrote a large essay determining what rifts role was and actions we should take. 

However, if he's jester you're not innocent, so it's meaningless. 

Edited by Sinical

4 hours ago, Zilary said:

I guess if we are only revealing one role this time around...I'm the disabler (again).

It's in our mutual interest for you to disable Sinical.

1 hour ago, InuyashaOhki said:

Since everyone is revealing one role, I'm the MC.

Wait a second, that's not one of the cards listed...

3 hours ago, Shattered Rift said:

Wait a second, that's not one of the cards listed...

Darn, busted.

The cards, they are processed. Day 6 has begun. Cast your final votes!

Well that was easy. 

Dreamer here, Rift is wolf. (or worst innocent, but that makes zero sense given his actions) 

Somebody jailed me...wasn't able to disable Sinical. Um, I guess I'll think about between Rift and Sinical and will vote tomorrow. Might be down to a coin flip. Maybe not? *nods*

8 minutes ago, Zilary said:

Somebody jailed me...wasn't able to disable Sinical. Um, I guess I'll think about between Rift and Sinical and will vote tomorrow. Might be down to a coin flip. Maybe not? *nods*

Are you joking? Uncontested dreamer claim against a claimed wolf? 

I'm dreamer and jailer. I jailed you to prevent myself from being disabled, so I could dream rift for an easy day today. 

14 minutes ago, Sinical said:

Dreamer here, Rift is wolf. (or worst innocent, but that makes zero sense given his actions) 

Or I'm Worst Innocent and Jester.

Zilary, if you're Wolf then Sinical is Worst Innocent and this whole thing is easy because you know I'm telling the truth (unless he somehow rolled Worst Innocent and Jester, but in that scenario he has game regardless).

If you're not Wolf, Sinical is. I started this Day not wanting Sinical to take game and hoping that one of you was Jester so that I'd still have a shot at taking game. I jailed you so that I could dream Sinical as I didn't want him to win after my misplay yesterday. Enjoy your 50-50 shot at which of us to trust.

...but not every role is chosen every time. Your argument doesn't hold up. 

And are you seriously counter claiming dreamer? In that case you just screwed up completely. 

You just admitted you don't know what role I have. But you also said you dreamt me. Blatant contradiction. 

It's over. 

So that's three roles? Funny you only claimed dreamer after I announced my result on you. 

This is the easiest choice there's been all game. Please don't fall for the hugely over the top wifom attempt. 

Umm... Last day and I only have 1 vote. :P

EDIT: And nobody else voted...

Votes: Sinical - Rift.

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG* Sinical was tied to the fireworks for a festive execution. 

Sinical was the Wolf and Tiebreaker. There being only 1 vote, his tiebreak didn't help him. He ends with 4 points.

Rift was the Dreamer and Jailer. Being an innocent, he gained 2 points, bringing his total to 4 points.

Zilary was the Jester and Disabler. Not having been executed, she did not gain points. She ends with 3 points.

Sinical and Rift are the winners with a total of 4 points each. 

Edited by InuyashaOhki