Blacjak

[Sparkbomb All-Stars 2017] Ultimate Shounen Tournament: The Next Legendary Fighter- Battle of the Gods/ Clash of Destiny

20 minutes ago, Sinical said:

vote: sinical

A real man never dies, even when he's killed.

Vote: Sinical

Hail the glorious soon to be dead! *hands you a coin and some mead in case you need them*

I don't plan to. ;)

21 hours ago, Blacjak said:

Coroner's Report:

The Fighter zodiac died in combat, refusing to accept a loss.

He was the great Overworlder Ultiman, and believed that he was destined to become the Champion. Victory, for him, was the only path forwards.

Hum.

22 hours ago, Blacjak said:

RocktheFox received help from 1 Supporter.

About time we saw someone do something. Does suggest that the death wasn't due to something someone did to Zodiac.

Jester/Joker roles are always a bad idea, so Red's gotta be something else. And since Sinical wants(?) to go in the ring... (Good to know that we can self-vote.)

Also, my personal junk is resolved, so I should be good to go for the rest of the game. Time to get in this. *Cracks knuckles on Franc's face*

Votes for Match 5:

Rox- 2 (Cel, Red)
Red- 2 (Rox, Zilary)
Sinical- 2 (Franc, Sinical)
Cel- 1 (Sinical)

Conclusion of Match 4- @Lieutenant-colonel Franc vs @Shattered Rift

Rift's second entrance into the arena was met with a few cheers for his earlier performance. But when Franc stepped into the ring, he emanated an aura of confidence that can only can only be gained from the fanatical applause in his corner. Rift stood his ground despite this, and Franc was beat down.

Rift was victorious! Franc has been eliminated from the Tournament.

Franc received help from 1 Supporter.

~~~~~

Match 5- @Sinical vs @Red : Round 2 will start in 2 hours and 40 minutes.

Edited by Blacjak

1 hour ago, Shattered Rift said:

Hum.

About time we saw someone do something. Does suggest that the death wasn't due to something someone did to Zodiac.

Jester/Joker roles are always a bad idea, so Red's gotta be something else. And since Sinical wants(?) to go in the ring... (Good to know that we can self-vote.)

Also, my personal junk is resolved, so I should be good to go for the rest of the game. Time to get in this. *Cracks knuckles on Franc's face*

Rift we are players in the game and in the game some player will be playing their own game with the other players to which the other players will be playing in the other players game 

vote: Roxzoid

Match 5- Sinical vs Red

ROUND 2

FIGHT!!!

Remember to Support your Fighter if you want them to have a better chance of winning. Voting for Match 6 will now begin.

Edited by Blacjak

So does anyone actually have any information at this point besides Red and Zilary's role name, and Rock and Franc both having support during their fights?

2 hours ago, Shattered Rift said:

So does anyone actually have any information at this point besides Red and Zilary's role name, and Rock and Franc both having support during their fights?

Not I.

3 hours ago, Shattered Rift said:

I would've said something earlier if I did.

The conversation is so minimal that 3 doctors appointments haven't set me back even a bit.

Vote: Rox Because there really is no reason for one over another of the possible options. May change if any conversation happens before I leave to TKD.

18 minutes ago, Roxeon said:

I'd be able to get more info if I didn't have to worry about saving FS for fights.

Ok. That's a fair point. Thank you for saying something on which I could reasonably make judgement.

Unvote Rox - Vote Fox for basically the same reasons as my initial vote. 

For the record, I'm not very powerful in the arena. I'm probably not who you want up against a serial winner if your goal is to take him out. If it's to polish off another player, ok. But I really am going to lose. Probably against anybody, as I've been AWOL and not really built connections to ask for support. 

Vote: RocktheFox

So it looks like the options for matchups include Cel, Rock, myself, and Rox. Rox is the only person to provide any intel whatsoever. It's probably fine having me fight over and over again (as that partly seems how my role might have been intended to be played), but the risk of two innocents being matched up means it'd be better to see Cel vs Rock.

17 minutes ago, Celairiel said:

The conversation is so minimal that 3 doctors appointments haven't set me back even a bit.

You doing all right?

2 minutes ago, Shattered Rift said:

You doing all right?

Doctor 1 says "more tests" so those are lining up.

Doctor 2 says "nothing is obviously wrong, come back if it doesn't feel better in a month. Try different toothpaste."

Doctor 3 says "more images" and I'm now lining those up as well.

In other words, the answer to your question is pending medical review. And I'm tired. Thanks for asking!

Aight, Votes locked. Setting up a fire at a birthday party set me back.