Blacjak

[Sparkbomb All-Stars 2017] Ultimate Shounen Tournament: The Next Legendary Fighter- Battle of the Gods/ Clash of Destiny

I stand on a hill top looking down at a valley of uncertainty, with tensions running so high it would take more than a well folded steel of samurai sword to cut it. But I look to the sky and see hope in the form of the Red and his newly refurbished hyperdrive cargo ship, The Red StarFox :D It was my mission to be sent to this Battle work to seek out new life and new civilisations and to boldly go were no Fox had gone before. So before we get are selves into a Mexican stand-off kind of situation who will join the crew and go off on some cool, crazy and dangerous adventures as well as taking down the true enemy of this planet.

Edited by RocktheFox

Votes for Match 5:

Rock- 3 (Rox, Rift, Cel)
Rox- 1 (Red)
Rift- 1 (Zilary)
Cel- 1 (Franc)

Roxzoid-1 (Rock), Rexozord, the God of Logic, has declined to smite you. You are quite amusing to us Gods.

Sinical failed to post and vote and has lost 2 Fighting Spirit.

Conclusion of Match 5- @Sinical vs @Red : Round 2

The two rivals locked eyes with a ferocious stare. Each knew that this was likely their last chance to prove once and for all which of them was stronger. At first Red seemed to have a slight edge, but was met with several jeering remarks about his manliness. He fought harder, trying to prove to himself that they were wrong, but the crowd was vicious and unrelenting. Sinical felt this pain too, but he knew only one of them was making it out alive, so he pressed on. Taking the offensive, Sinical threw blow after blow at Red, who sank down lower and lower with each hit until finally an opening revealed itself in his defense.

"This is for the orphans!"

Sinical struck, as if in a rage of blood, and his fist pierced straight through to Red's heart.

Sinical is victorious! Red has been eliminated from the Tournament, and unfortunately has died.

Sinical had 1 Supporter.

~~~~~

Match 6- @RocktheFox vs @Celairiel will start in 3 hours. (Deadline extended to 1:30am)

Edited by Blacjak

Coroner's Report:

The Fighter Red died in combat. It seems he felt he was bound by fate to defeat his opponent and failed.

He was the mysterious Heir to the Martyr, and knew that there was more than one way to write a story.

Ahhhh! Red is dead. He was the only one who would fly this boat and now I am stuck here. All hope is lost unless I can get to the program grid that I think Red left behind in the stadium then I can use the auto pilot on the ship to get off this rock but to do that I must do battle again probably much like the up coming Thor: Ragnarok movie.

Well Its time to let the Titans Clash again. Lets Rock!

Edited by RocktheFox

Match 6: Rock vs Cel

FIGHT!!!

Remember to Support your Fighter if you want them to have a better chance of winning. Voting for Match 7 will now begin.

Vote: Sinical

Assuming Rox is innocent since he's the only person to provide information, there's no other choice.

And, to get into character... You killed Red Like Roses, Heir to the Martyr, The Great Author, The Wily WerePhoenix, Schemer of the Amazons, Master of the Maple, and Holder of All Titles!

Edit: Do we have any many baddies are left and/or what powers they have to disrupt combat? My initial thought after Red died was that Sinical is evil, but the more sensible play (if we have reason to believe in the innocence of the three options we have) is to have a draw if we have any method left to do so without being disrupted.

Edited by Shattered Rift

That's because I'm gonna die... Seriously, I'm very low powered in battle.

Eta: oh hey, I actually am getting some time for a real lunch break. That's cool.

More so vote rift so I don't get in trouble for not voting.

Edited by Celairiel

One day they will tell story and write songs of this day because today is not the feast of St. Crispian but it is Friday and the person who outlives this day shall stand a tip top when this day is name because it means the weekend is here and on the day of the weekend people will stand and sit and party on like its what ever year they wish it was. And like this fight that is raging now we are probably not a happy few and nothing like a band of brothers because who ever is victorious shall stand loudly and say I faught with the Fox and I possibly beat him which is possible but no one has made a fur coat out of me just yet lol

Vote: Zillary

Votes for Match 7:

Rift- 3 (zil, sin, cel)

Sinical- 2 (Rox, Rift)

Zilary was eliminated and can't be voted for.

Match 6: Rock vs Cel

Cel defeats Rock

Del had 1 Supporter

Match 7: Rift vs Sinical

Will begin in 3 hours.

Posted from phone. No PMs rn

Okay folks, we'll be taking a short extension of 24 hours. Please bear with us.

Woo! Semi-finals!

Edited by Blacjak

3 hours ago, Lieutenant-colonel Franc said:

I don't think I can vote elsewhere.

Until we get an explanation of the extension and a rules change for the semi-finals (we shouldn't be on quarter-finals), it should be Rox vs Cel next and then winner faces whoever wins between me and Sinical.

Welcome to the Semi-finals everyone! The last few matches have been decided:

Match 7: Sinical vs Rift

Match 8: @Roxeon vs @Celairiel

The winners of these two Matches will move on to the Finals. It's time to pull out all the stops on these fights, hold nothing back!

First up, @Sinical vs @Shattered Rift!

FIGHT!

Remember to support your Fighter. You never know how powerful a simple word of encouragement can be.

Due to events I'vebeen out of gameplay (aka my mum died)

I am overworld. Red approved my role

Do you honestly think the killer was the opponent when red died. If overworld exists, you must assist for any chance

6 minutes ago, Sinical said:

Due to events I'vebeen out of gameplay (aka my mum died)

I am overworld. Red approved my role

Do you honestly think the killer was the opponent when red died. If overworld exists, you must assist for any chance

Sinical, I'm really sorry for your loss. I hope you are doing OK.

Posting for the sake of posting, because, as Rox clearly feels, there isn't much to say at this point. We just need to make our best effort to win the finals. (Since, from what I can tell, me and Rox are equally beneficial winners).